Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yes Please (EDDE)

There it was. He watched the dark circles withing the brown irises widen, then contract into hungry slits. That alone was enough to send thrills through his form. Goosebumps were washed away by warm water, and the flush was hard to detect for the same reason, but his next exhale came out in a quiet, but heavy puff. Yusuke's adorable fumbling had begun a bubble of laughter in his chest, but it caught in his throat, and the fox had to force himself not to step back from that predatory gleam. The question came, and his slick, pink tongue swiped over his lower lip quickly. "Of course," he returned. Despite the physical reaction to Yusuke's gaze, his voice sounded just as playfully coy as before.

Kurama wrapped his fingers loosely around each of Yusuke's forearms as he released another stuttering breath near the man's lips. "I am always interested in your thoughts Yusuke. Especially when I am the subject matter."

A perfectly satisfied smirk piled over close, chapped lips as the former detective took in the reaction to the gathering he'd managed to pull through himself. Yeah, words really weren't what he was feeling at the moment. Especially ones that were just a little too warm and fuzzy for his shift in mood.

Luckily Yusuke had never had much of a problem sharing warm and fuzzy with his redhead pretty much from the start... as long as he didn't point too much attention to it. It was a lot easier for him now too. Easy enough that it didn't pull him from his current mood; not that it would have been a bad thing if it did.

The thoughts, in fact, only focused his gaze further as his hold relaxed and his hands lifted to position strong hands at his scalp to allow him to work the scented soap into his hair further. "Good," he started slowly as he focused his sights on the light massage he began for a moment.

"I like your eyes cause they're nice." The words might be a little lackluster, but the warm growl he posed the tease in certainly wasn't.

After all, how could he not tease just a little? But once he was sure the attention of his hands was nice and pleasing the attention of chocolate eyes drew right back to that forest as they continued on their own. "Actually now that I think about it I can't figure out how come this hasn't come up before." He chuckled at the thought. "Cause I've always had a thing for your eyes. All the way back when we met." Enough that he'd even mentioned it to the redheads mother upon describing their meeting even; which was an entirely different fiasco he didn't need to distract himself with.

"Know why?" He hadn't put any distance between them dispite the slight oddity of it in his currently designated task. And he didn't pause long enough for an answer either. "Its cause your eyes say all kindsa things you keep locked up behind them lips." He offered those lips a quick peck almost as if excusing them. After all, Shuichi was trying really hard to loosen them up for him right now. And probably one of the biggest reasons he had so much patience with that difficulty of his was because of those forest eyes.

"They talk to me. They always have. And ya know, I don't think they've ever lied to me either." Okay, maybe his mood was shifting just a little as he fell into those emerald pools a bit as he reflected what he saw in them. But it sure as Hell wasn't faltering his attention... as far as he knew. "I mean sure there mighta been times where I didn't get what they were sayin', but I ain't so great with keeping up its not like there's really any room to complain about that."

And he wasn't complaining. In fact, he didn't have a damn thing he could complain about when it came to those eyes. If it weren't for them a lot of things could be very different right now starting from day one. And until he leaned in to take those lips again he wasn't sure he'd been able to mention that part to him. But he recognized that he cut himself off at the end of saying as much by doing it.

And while he wasn't entirely sure how he'd managed to distract himself so much in his explination, he wasn't about to ruin a good thing to change the subject back. Because it sure as Hell wasn't just those gem eyes that drew him like a magnet to his redhead. And he never liked to fight that tug. So instead he pulled him deeper as his dominant hand settled in a familiar position at the base of his skull and sucked at his lower lip before licking at their crease in an attempt to get past them.

The fox nearly purred under the masterful work of the digits in his hair. He'd asked for this as a reward for a reason, after all. Yusuke's calloused fingers were strong and gentle at the same time; rubbing away any stress of the day with great ease. From a difficult day at work, to eustress caused by their taxing, yet exhilarating recent activities. His eyes were beginning to droop as he accepted the sedating qualities Yusuke could have on him. His decent into a puddle was paused for a bark of a laugh that he just barely kept under-wraps. The simplistic answer was just too perfect, coming from Yusuke. "Thank you," he chuckled while tilting his head into the exploring fingers for a silent request of stronger pressure.

Despite the fact it was a tease, Kurama had believed the short retort to actually be the man's answer. He shouldn't have been, but Yusuke surprised him by continuing; and Kurama offered the courtesy of not dozing off. "Oh?" The question was offered only to let his lover know he was listening, despite the pretty haze in his eyes. A haze they popped out of, his expression turning indignant. "They do no such thing," he retorted. The fox held pride in his poker face. The nearly insulted look faded with the quick kiss, and the continued praise. Perhaps having truthful eyes wasn't so terrible, if the only one reading them was Yusuke.

Those honest eyes had turned away in a thoughtful fashion that was slightly uncomfortable. But they easily fluttered shut and melted into the distraction. A sigh slipped passed his nose as his lips parted to accept the intrusion with glee. Yusuke's tongue was greeted by Shuichi's, the slick muscle curling around it enthusiastically. Shuichi ignored the faint hint of soap that flavored their kiss as the water washed shampoo-filled rivers over their faces.

Settling his hands on the small of his lover's back, Shuichi pulled them even closer, molding their bodies together just as intimately as their lips. Consequently, this pressed his neglected hard on against the former detective; but again, the fox kept his hips still and soaked in the affection he was being given.

A happy hum pressed through his nose as his silent request was accepted. Gently attention didn't falter through red tresses as his tongue coiled and played against the one that met his. Shuichi had been given his taste of him earlier on though, so it was his turn. And even though that taste was a little tinged with the soapy flow it didn't detract from his liking of it. So he made his way past that dexterous tongue in order to roll his own along the roof of his fox's mouth.

From using the tip to tickle across the ridges to laying the flat of it over and laving it toward its entrance, Yusuke was happy to apply the teasing attention his redhead liked so much. And eventhough he paused the action to delve further for a better taste of his, he came back to it just as quickly. A heat was easily building in him that the steamy air couldn't hope to accomplish by itself. And even though his attention was well focused on re-exploring that mouth of his as much as he always liked to, strong hands hadn't ceased working the soap into his hair fully. Nor had they stopped from working through long strands to help pull it away with the stream.

As an added treat for them both he used Shuichi's grasp on him to press closer and offer a little friction to that hungry hard on of his in the form of shifting hips. And all of this he managed to pull off decidedly well all that the same time; especially considering his usual lack in multitasking skills.

But the time.was.coming that they'd have to part; lips at least. The water logged hair was beginning to put up resistance as the soap drained away from it. And he'd have to rinse the top of his head soon too. With several laps of attention straight to the roof of his mouth as his parting gift, the raven haired demon pulled away from their locked state. And as an added treat for himself and his lover purely to make up for the small loss, he pecked at those plush lips a few more times before even allowing himself to take a full breath after parting.

When he did pull back to look up into forest eyes, pupils dilated heavily by his own arousal contracted all over again. A sly smile was slow to curl across his lips before he cradled the man's head and tendered it backward. He'd never be crass enough to tug him back by those delicate strands; not on purpose anyway.

"Aside from what I'm already doing," he offered as he resumed playing careful fingers heavily over his scalp to remove the remaining suds. "What do you want from me right now?" It wasn't atrick question. If he even had the capacity to think one of those up this wouldn't be the forum. The friction he posed between them had everything to do with how strongly kurama was pulling him in, and he was pretty sure the witty male had gathered as much considering he hadnt changed that movement even if he'd been given a heavier squeeze. He was allowing his fox to take as much of that as he wanted. Well, there was kind of a halt on it considering he could only get so much out of it, but still.

Even while he was rinsing the last of the suds out he knew there was still the conditioner to keep in mind. And his boyfriend tended to leave it in for a little while to help its effects. He knew this well, because he saw it as adorable; or at least something to adore. While the reasoning for their care of that pretty red mane might not be the best of things, it had become so.etching of a quirk for the both of them. And despite the darker aspect of it, he'd grown to find it rather cute and become quite fond of it. Although he would deny the same thing of himself when it came.to Shuichi's care for his own care. It might relax him into a purring kitten just as well, but that didn't mean it was the same... Even if it was close.

Yusuke took over the kiss, and Shuichi relented with ease. A sighing moan was muffled by mingled lips, and the redhead shivered from his fingers to his toes, both sets curling as the tip of his lover's tongue dragged over the roof of his mouth. It had been a pleasurable sensation from the beginning, but over time Yusuke had turned it into an erogenous zone that had him melting. Heat built in his cheeks, and the fox rocked his hips forward in anticipation. His eager erection twitched and throbbed, already starting its usual dribble.

The kiss broke, and Kurama tried to capture it again out of habit. The tip of his own tongue was held out in invitation, calling Yusuke's back into the heated cavern of his mouth. It pulled back in, and the fox whined at the denial. It was soothed away with the quick pecks. Their eyes met for a moment when Kurama fluttered open his own. Only to have to close them again as his head tilted back into the spray of water. A hum was Yusuke's only answer for several seconds while Kurama both pondered the question, and silently enjoyed the tender massaging.

With the shampoo properly washed away, Kurama stood straight again, and opened his eyes to look back down at his partner. He didn't have to look as far down as he used to. Yusuke had grown taller over the years, more so than his own growth pattern. A playful smile curled his lips, and amusement danced clearly in his eyes, speaking volumes to the man who could hear them so loud and clear. "Would you please," he started, having to pause and collect himself. His old aversion to 'talking dirty' was amusing after everything they had shared. They could both find humor, and yet an interesting arousal from simple phrases. "Apply suction to my erection?"

His boyfriend didn't know how insanely badly he'd wanted to accept the invitation of that tongue, nor how hard it was for him not to cater to that disappointed whine. Or maybe he did. After all, Yusuke did tend to spoil him horribly in most cases. And the small gestures worked wonders on him all the time.

Either way, it wasn't enough that he couldn't hold himself back; be that due to will power alone or something more. Once the last of the strands he was tugging caloused digits through began putting up enough resistance to tell him all of the slippery soap was rinsed out he simply continued on with the massage without having to worry about any more of that cleaning. When his fox's eyes landed back down on him however, the gentle pets and heavier pressures began to die down.

Chocolate eyes lit up as he stared into forest. He hadn't even heard the 'joke', as it were. And yet he looked perfectly prepared to accept amusement from it. This wasn't something new. Yusuke's tendancy to grin like an idiot was massive. Although his most recent admission might cause one to rethink whether all of the times he did such a thing were from something like following along mindlessly and perhaps finding amusement in the fact that the fox was amused alone. Well actually, he had a pretty horrible tell for when such a thing happened in that cheeky, mindless chortle of his as that foolish grin split him from ear to ear. It really could be just so dofficult to gauge whether Yusuke was in a state of knowing too much or nothing at all.

Luckily he seemed to catch the joke in the current situation. A warm little chuckle turned his smile gleeful and softened his eyes just a little more. And he teased back. "Aww," he cooed lightly, though with less snarkiness in his tone than usual when the following taunt played out. "You're so cute when you say it like that."

Another soft chuckle and he allowed his hands to lose their position as that sharp focus drew back into those pupils. They didn't drop, but instead drew down the redhead intirely. They pet down over his cheeks, the thumb of his dominant hand brushing just over the corner of his mouth and under his lower lip as they went in a tease that didn't offer the attention he necissarily wanted.

Finger tips brushed down his throat and out to the tips of his shoulders in such a light tickle they were barely making connection. Dexterous fingers rubbed heavily down slightly and then back up his arms. Strong palms rolled across his chest to meet at his sternum, back out, and then down the rest of the way until they landed on his hips; all while staring with a pointed heat into that pretty forest.

A small smirk slid it's way along his lips as he took hold of those hips and used them to guide his redhead back out of the stream of water enough that it was hitting the small of his back. And then his hands lifted again, light as air fingertips drawing back up his abdomen and chest and circling around his neck. He paused there a moment, resting in one of Kurama's favorite poses against him. It was only the slightest bit awkward to attempt this leaning rest against him with their height difference. And not enough that it was in any way uncomfortable. "You've been doing so good," he purred out heatedly.

Gathering every last strand of red tresses that sat over his back, Yusuke was careful to pull the lot of it up and over his shoulder to leave it bare. Well, that wasn't necissarily the purpose but it did accomplish it. It would help keep the hair clear of the stream should he feel the need to lean further back in to it for some reason. "And even though I love it when you act cute, I know you can do way better than that."

His attention only shifted away long enough to grab and uncap that conditioner, and saueeze some into his palm before replacing it. It only took a second and then he was reaching up into that mane again. "You're being so good ," he repeated with that happy little growl in his tone while he began applying the slick substance into those locks as if the entire reason for beginning the conditioning were an emphasis on it. It very well might have been.

"Tell me where you want it," he demanded stubbornly as he used that growl of his against him.

"Tell me how you want it," he added emphatically as he leaned a little closer.

Pupils dilated slightly as they turned down on his newest goal and hot tongue poked out to snake across the crease of kiss swollen lips once again. This time it was to help unlock that seal for the words to get out rather than for him to gain entry.

"Shuichi," he finished smoothly as he focused that unyielding stare back into emerald pools. "Tell me exactly what you want. And you will get it."

"Yes well, that was the intent." The title of 'cute' used to bother them both greatly, but over the years it had become an amusing tease that brought about more enjoyment than annoyance. Shuichi sighed and let his eyes close again and simply enjoy the heavy petting. He loved to be pet and touched by his lover in such an innocent, yet intimate fashion. The fox arched into calloused palms like a cat starved for attention. He was left shivering despite the heat of the shower. It was a good thing their water heater had a large capacity.

By the time Yusuke's hands curled lightly around his neck, he'd be able to feel the vibration of a canid purr. A silent growl that mimicked the action. Kurama followed the tugging and groaned aloud at the praise. He so loved that praise. The powerful thief adored being told he was a 'good boy.'

Under the right circumstance, of course.

Another hum, and green eyes landed on brown once more. The scent of his herbal conditioner was sweet, but subtle, and matched the shampoo perfectly. Another quiver, a shuttered breath, and a heavy throb between his legs. His lips pursed together. It was habit to avoid such vulgarities, and even now it was a difficult task to perform. Buy Yusuke was making it so tempting; and the swipe of his tongue loosened the redhead's lips. "Shall I give you step by step instructions?" he answered after many long seconds.

"I wish for you to get on your knees," he continued, pausing to lick his lower lip. "Wrap your lips around the base of my shaft. And suck." Kurama tilted his head into the rubbing fingers, indicating he would like such things only after the conditioner had been thoroughly worked in... He only now noticed how strange it felt not to have protective seeds curling and playing with the calloused digits. "Do my words appease you?" A question that would have been a tease on any other occasion, but this time it was a sincere inquiry. He wanted to remain a good fox.

A thoughful, though tactless as ever, hum permeated his chest as he worked the conditioner through red strands and moved back to offer a continued massage to his scalp every once in a while. As he did, the little hum rolled into a cheery little chorus without much of a tune. Other than that, he was quiet as he finished his work.

But he had an answer as soon as he was done. Reaching out to rinse his hands in the stream had him drawing closer with his arms over the redhead's shoulders once again. And that smirk of his found its way back across his lips. "Well, I guess so," he offered just as cheekily before pulling back a little and turning his chocolate eyes down on that goal.

"But only if that's really all you want me to do." He managed to place some non-challance into the comment. And it came with a light shrug of his shoulders before landing him with a heated look all over. "You sure?" He did tell him he'd do whatever he asked for after all.

Once more he was purring under the scrubbing fingers, but this time he kept his eyes open and head slightly tilted back to avoid any conditioner that may have otherwise dripped down onto his face. Kurama's hands found their spot on the small of Yusuke's back, fingers curling a little when the man looked down between them. Their erections jutted up together, and the fox found a strange embarrassment along with his usual vanity.

"Of course I want more," the fox replied in a bit of a huff. Though, he kept his expression calm. As he always did. "I would like nothing more than to have you shove me against the wall and..." Shuichi paused, a couple words catching on his proper tongue before he let them free. "Fuck me into stupidity. However, I am desperately trying to be less... selfish, and needy. Your desires should be mine, but you are making it difficult." The complaint was only partially so, instead leaning towards a pout. He really was trying to take on this role, but it was so hard to resist his lover's invitations.

A chilling shiver rolled down his spine as he allowed himself to take a moment and appreciate the flutter of arousal such a crass word on proper lips always posed for him. In the same moment he felt a small niggle of worry over the st re of water that allowed him to heat right back up. He hadn't been paying attention to how long they'd been under it. And while it had a great capacity to offer them hot running water for a good while, it wasn't ever the best idea to forget to pay attention to that.

Once he'd basked in the response that fell under 'good' for him a softer look encompassed him as he looked over the redhead. He didnt feel scolded. But he did feel a little guilty. Except... "I'm trying," he promised. "That's why I'm still asking stuff." After all, he'd done so in order to get that response. "But you're a really good boy, and I just ain't so... good at that." This offer was fumbled a little as he attempted to make his point.

But it didn't matter because it was glossed over quickly. It came in the form of a pout that was incredibly pathetic. And it resembled that of a child who had gotten his candy stolen and was now helplessly watching it be dangled up out of his reach in tease. "And you said we could do everything when we got in the shower." It wouldnt be hard at all to expect a little stamp of his foot for emphasis given the look on his face, but that at least didn't come with his small fit.

Or at least, it didnt come literally.

His foot stamp came in the form of pressing himself heavily against the redhead and reaching down between them as he twirled them once more to land the fox against tiled wall. Rough fingers coiled around both erections and offered them pointed, stroking attention.

Long digits didnt quite fit around both. A lack he turned on himself in keeping full contacts with Kurama's. But it stil had an effect that was sure to entice his fox. Because not only was Kurama feeling quite sensitive on his own, the shiver inducing pleasure of both feeling the throbbing smaller one against his own as well as the added stimulation tore a softness into those chocolate eyes and forced a dilation in natural response to spiked arousal. And the change was in no way subtle despite the pout that remained on his lips. "That is what you said," he had to offer in conclusion, repeating the fox's words just after back to him.

Although it came out playfully as that pout finally coiled a little wickedly."...Unless I have misunderstood."

The tension that came from Yusuke's words was a good one. He wasn't just a good boy, he was a really good boy. That knowledge had him preening with a shock of bliss that pulled the softest of whines from his lips, and brought more color to his face. The breath he released during Yusuke's little tantrum felt hot. The displeasure his lover showed was certainly warranted. He did say everything, but that wasn't quite what he meant.

A soft gasp came with nimble feet as they twirled without falling over in the slipper tub. His back felt the wall and his head rolled back as Yusuke grasped them both so perfectly. "Ah!" The exclamation was cute, as was the rolling of his hips. Kurama couldn't help but want to grasp his lover and hold him tightly, he made do with reaching out to grip the man's shoulders; but he didn't pull him in any particular direction. He just needed to hold on. "I believe that, ah..." His eyes shut and for a moment he enjoyed the strokes. "I was the one mistaken. What I said before is certainly what I want but..." he bit his lip and leaned forward to touch his forehead to Yusuke's, then shut his eyes. "What I need, is to be gently pet dry, and sweetly kissed while you return me to my bondage. What I need, is for you to take control away from me. I need you to hear my wants, and decide for yourself if I get it. If I truly deserve it. I..."

Unable to stop himself, Shuichi pulled Yusuke in and nuzzled into the crook of his neck and spoke just loud enough to be heard over the spray of water and through the muffling position. "I have told you my favorite color, and having you inside of me, fucking me, is the ultimate reward. Do you believe I've earned it so easily?"

He was pretty sure that having a round in the shower had initially been his own want. Or at least he'd said it first... Or maybe he thought it first. As the redhead continued that pout began drawing back across his face without his notice. Though once he'd finished, gradually reducing the petting he was offering them both was purposeful. And it was only gradual so it wouldn't be quite as painful for either of them when he finally did pull away. That pout though. It even stayed at the expense of him not being able to bask in that beautiful foul language.

It was dampened so heavily by that denial that wasn't exactly a denail.

Here was his foxy human, soaked to the bone and in what was the state that was probably the most delicious to the raven haired demon. It was so hard, even under circumstances where sex hadn't been involved or even mentioned yet, for Yusuke not to be the one to be the jumping puppy... To say the redhead was taking his candy with his words was definitely putting it lightly.

"Ah!" The sudden noise came with a distinct click; that nearly visible light switch that had been flicked on quickly. He only pulled back from the heavy hold Shuichi had pulled him into so that he could look at him to offer up the thought that came with that light bulb moment. His disappointment might have been strong enough to dampen his pleasure over the vulgarity but nothing was strong enough not to have had him wrap his arms around his fox when they were wrapped around him.

He wanted him to take control. He wanted him to make the decision for himself. But he still wasn't very good at this yet. And he was still so worried about putting his boyfriend in a place that would cause pain that he simply hadn't been able to bring himself to asking a proper question. And... He still needed some of that guidance that Kurama had been the one to shed on him when it came to just about all things erotic and/or new. So he couldn't help but place his attempt at a solution into a question.

"W'll but what about if I ask you a real good question? If I asked you somethin' real hard and you answer it, and you're as good as you've been so far did you earn it then?" If so then it would technically be Yusuke's as well. Not only for thinking up a good question either. Because in order for his redhead to be able to keep up that good boy behaviour he'd have to be doing his own job 'really good' too.

A slight jump came with Yusuke's exclamation, and the fox pulled back with the man's guidance to look down into those brown puppy dog eyes. It was so difficult not to fall into them and allow heir carnal desires to take hold. But he wanted much more than that. He wanted to become closer to Yusuke than he'd ever been. He wanted to share everything, but his mind had gone blank in teaching the demon before him just how to go about it. Mostly because this was just as new to him as it was to his lover.

Shuichi blinked twice in quick succession. "That is a brilliant compromise, Yusuke," he assured with breath baited by the light touches between them. "Please, ask away. I will do my best to retain the title of 'good boy.'" A warm smile was offered before Kurama leaned in to press a light kiss on those tempting lips before pulling away to let him speak.

A smile drew to his own lips in that silly, adorable 'done good' way of his as he was praised so openly. He tended to get his own flare of happy content from those praises on many occasions. The soft kiss was returned happily. But the thrill he received from that praise had him focusing just as quickly as it had distracted him.

His boyfriend was the one who was supposed to be getting that thrill. Although he could in no way complain for the warmth the giddy feeling had pulled through him. "Okay," he offered as a seriousness drew over his face.

He was quiet for a moment before he bubbled up thoughtfully. "Okay." It was pointed at himself.more difinitively. He needed to turn his brain back on. He needed to push away the numbing want that had hit him previously. The attention of his hands finally shifted as he pulled away the petting of aching erections he'd been dwindling away. It helped.

And it also shifted into gentle pets that fell over his redhead's body just about everywhere else instead. A comforting pet he knew his fox would revel in. A comforting gesture that helped him to gather his senses. Although his mind was admittedly still planted not the same spot. Thankfully, that happened to offer him a question despite his attempts to pull away from it.

"Okay," he breathed off once more in start as chocolate eyes focused back up on his lover. It was kinda stupid, but a bit of heat hit his chest and face as he offered the question he'd.come up with. But he didnt fight it anyway. It might hbave stated where his mind was firmly planted, but now that he'd thought of it he was growing more curious about it by the moment. "How come you like sucking my dick so much?" The heat drew a little more brilliant once he'd asked it. But he still didnt back off of it.

As Yusuke pondered, Shuichi pressed into the gentle petting like a pleased cat. He hummed softly and tilted his head, inviting those gentle fingers to play along his pulse. Despite the heat of the shower and the heavy steam in the air, the fox shivered and his nipples hardened into pebbled nubs. A soft moan left his lips, assuring his lover of how well he was doing.

A hum, an arch and a sharp gasp was Yusuke's reward for the fruits of his efforts. The question shouldn't have his face burning. It shouldn't have him looking up and to the side to avoid the sight of his soaked boyfriend. "Ah well. I have told you before, have I not?" He started. "Your taste is divine." But the fox bit his lip. That wasn't the right answer and he knew it. Shuichi shifted from one foot to the other, then continued. He wanted to be a good boy. A really, really good boy.

"The taste and the scent of your arousal fuels my own to near painful levels." He released a puff of hot air and turned sweet green eyes onto warm chocolate. His lower lip was licked and it took everything he had not to drop to his knees... His decent was gradual, instead. "The way it stretches my throat when I take it in fully..." His hands pet over Yusuke's chest as he made his way down, though he would be willing to stop if he were told to. "And the sounds you make when I swallow are intoxicating."

At his destination, Shuichi pet the eager organ with gentle fingers. Shuichi looked it over with adoration and leaned in to nuzzle his cheek against it. "The way it throbs when you reach your orgasm, the desperate need to swallow as it rushes down my throat; or better yet, feeling your hot seed splash across my face. It's another perfect treat. Seeing such a powerful demon crumble to pieces under my tongue. All of it makes fellatio almost better than the following intercourse." He dared to press a kiss to the tip, and groaned at the smell. It was diluted by the humidity, but it didn't matter. His own shaft was now twitching and leaking all over again. "By Inari, Yusuke. I love your dick."

A quirky eyebrow raised as the fox began. It was true that he'd told him that before, but honestly he was expecting more. It couldn't be that simple. If it were that just wasn't fair. Cause it sure as Hell wasn't for Yusuke. And his own liking for that treat, despite how insane it was for him, was nothing compared to Shuichi's liking of it.

Something had been niggling at the back of his mind for a while now. And his boyfriend's almost non-answer brought it forward again. A reasoning; a responsibility Yusuke felt strongly for a big part of Kurama's issue in opening up to him. The continuance however, threatened to wash it away entirely all over again.

Aw man.

Maybe that hadn't been the best question to ask. Silky words tickled the ears way too well. And as Shuichi began lowering himself, even though his petting hands slid up his body as he want and landed that petting in his hair, it was too much for chocolate eyes to take too. They shifted up and away quickly about the time he got half way down.

But Yusuke had watched that decent way too many times not to see it clearly even as he stared hard at some random tiled lines. A heavy shiver traveled down his spine. But at least knowing when he looked down it would be absolutely devastating should help, right?

Wrong.

When he chanced that look a much deeper shutter fired through his veins and pushed out a quiet complaint in the form of a hum. It wasn't pointed at the redhead though. It was pointed at the rise in arousal so sharp it had a bead of precum forming under plush kissing lips. He loved his dick. And it was so, so hard not to offer it up as a treat for the well spoken response.

But no. That earlier niggle was something that needed to be addressed. And despite the start, the answer he'd been given almost seemed to come too naturally to be enough for the 'absolute' treat Kurama spoke of before.

So despite how horribly difficult it was, callused hands drew out from slick conditioned hair and offered up palms to take much softer ones. He had no doubt the offer would be taken. Even if he got a childish response of denial in the form of holding back at first in want. Because it wasn't just heat that had his eyes lit anymore. That deep warmth and soothing calm managed to pool into them. It served more than one purpose. But it also signified a shift in thought process.

Whether those hands were given to him or not he gently helped his redhead back up to his feet to face him on a more level field. "You're doing so good," he offered in warm praise once more while also giving a treat of a sweet, warm kiss to those tight lips that were loosening so well for him. "But I have a harder question for you that I really need to ask now."

His pet's returned, innocent but well placed. And he offered plenty. Because he figured his question would cause a good deal of tension. "I've asked you this before," he added lightly. Another kiss; and then a trail of them from lips to temple before he pulled back A little.

The last time he'd asked this it had been a mindless question. And guilt over his reaction to the honest answer he'd received then had been something that still hit him often. But not now. Instead of a mindless bubble of a smile for an ill placed question, or guilt over it's consequences previously, nothing but warmth and assurance beamed from chocolate eyes and gentle features.

He knew it would be a hard question. But he didn't just need to ask it to prove something for himself. He needed to ask it for Shuichi's sake as well; and maybe the sake of a patched spot in their relationship too. Although he wasn't gonna hope he could fix it so easily. Still, it came. "Tell me again Shuichi," he started with a soft puff as a petting hand cupped a cheek and thumb took to a lightly pet over his jaw and cheek. "How come you know so much about sex?"

That little bead was wiped away with a flick of his tongue, and it was so hard not to take that treat all for himself without permission. Being a bad boy be damned... But the thought of Yusuke saying or even thinking such a thing kept him in check. He resisted a pout when Yusuke offered him his hands, but the fox took them regardless; and stood with all the grace he'd had in lowering himself in the first place. Shuichi smiled, proud of the praise he received, and leaned into his reward with a happy hum. The kiss felt sweeter than usual.

Kurama moved with the petting and the kissing, though they were accepted with a hint of skepticism. An uncomfortable frown tugged at his lips, even as Yusuke's met them, and trailed kisses up to his temple. The man was looking at him with such warmth and kindness that it made him feel like squirming away. He knew that this was a question that wouldn't be so easy to fall into. That it wouldn't be just about pulling dirty words and phrases from his proper lips.

And he was right.

The jaw under Yusuke's caressing thumb grew tight, and had he the room, the fox would have backed out of the touch. A cacophony of emotions flashed in those emerald eyes. Hurt, anger, fear, disgust, not a single pleasant thought passed his mind, nor his expression. This question had been asked before, and the simple answer of having multiple partners in his past had been taken so terribly. Watching Yusuke walk away from him after that, not hearing from him for days, and the sudden and new disgust with his past life had all caused a never before felt ache in his chest that forced him to tears.

It took his mother's protective nature to bring the two of them back together again.

Back then, he'd feared Yusuke thought of him as a whore, too filthy to be touched. What would his lover think of him, if he knew the truth? That he'd really been a whore... That he'd liked being a whore. Fucking strangers for fun and a bit of coin, and what ever he could pick form their pockets on the way out. Youko had been so popular...

Shuichi pulled his head away from the gentle hand with a jerk. "You know the answer," he nearly spat. "Why must you ask it a second time?" He wouldn't, he couldn't tell Yusuke the whole truth. His boyfriend would walk away all over again... Especially after what he'd done with Yomi. It would only drive home the fact he was too filthy to be loved this way.

He didnt expect the answer to come easily. Honestly though, he wasn't sure what the reaction would be. And while that was nothing new in itself, he had been doing his damndest to keep the heavy swirl of emotion that held the smallest niggle of what could.only be described as a fear out of his mind. It wasn't a simple fear. It was an ache, a guilt, a heavy worry that had everything to do with his own betrayal and nothing to do with his previous notions of Kurama's. Something that, even though they'd worked through the issue in a small way, had weighed on him and turned into something that had him questioning himself on several occasions. Something that had been locked up tight and hidden away through an attempt of every fiber of nature and habit he'd grown over the years.

There had been a bit of hope that it wouldn't be taken so harshly. But not enough that he didn't deem it possible. The pets were tugged away from. And while he continued to offerthem at first, the proper tug had him pulling away. Not entirely though. His ppet's ceased but his hands landed on the joint of shoulder and arm of his fox in a light grasp; as long as it wasn't pulled away from as well. "Because," he offered solidly despite the frown that touched his lips and the bit of pain that swirled into chocolate eyes. "You said you want to share everything with me."

He wanted to reach out and offer pets again. And the bit of tensity that hit him bodily before it was released in a forced need to hold back said as much. He didn't look away, despite how badly that guilt riding in him made him want to. He kept his gaze locked on forest eyes. No matter how harsh they might turn against this; or him. He wouldn't back away from the confrontation he'd started. "And because I want you to be able to share everything with me. And I need you to know that you can do that. And you need you to know that you can do that too."

He took a breath. It was a little shakey, but needed to keep himself steady. Cause he had no idea if he was even coming close to saying even a little bit of what he needed to. "Listen. I love you Shuichi," he started the close lightly. "And I wanna love all of you. I don't really feel like I deserve to ask you this again after what I did to you. But I'm asking anyway."

He almost had to look away despite his earlier resolve. But he held fast. "If you can't tell me about this, and I can't handle it then how can you trust that I could handle anything else you have to share?" He could. He knew he could. And that was why he was able to keep his gaze so pointed even when and upheaval of his past failure all but begged to look away.

He was right.... and he was right and right again. Kurama didn't pull away from the hold on his arms, but didn't relax either. How could he trust the rest of his secrets to Yusuke if he couldn't trust him with this? It was a very clear fact, but at the same time he was still frightened; frightened that his lover would walk away from him all over again. Or at least pull away in disgust. He wasn't sure he could stand it, but it would be significantly worse if they got further into their play.

"As an adolescent demon," he began. Kurama didn't settle Yusuke with a full look, but instead with a glance that wasn't all that trusting. Perhaps his eyes didn't tell lies when it came to this man. "I lived in a brothel." His lips pursed tightly together before continuing with a defeated sigh. "I was a whore, Yusuke; a good one... And I reveled in it." When he finally did turn his head back to look his boyfriend in the eyes, he was much calmer, but his eyes cooler. "I never found guilt in my past before you."

His head tilted a bit as Kurama contemplated for a moment. But his chin tilted down a little as he caught the look. Still, he listened to him talk. And there was a rise in him as he did that was similar, but not nearly as heavy as it had been the first time he'd gotten the small bit of news on it. Mostly because he now recognized this feeling as possessiveness. And it was a strong thing when he'd first felt it. Strong enough that he hadn't known how to handle it through a lack of understanding.

The last part, the part that cut him far deeper, was enough to pull his own eyes away all over again. The guilt was much heavier. Then again it had been since he 'd left him for it previously.

But it didn't last as long. Not because he got over it, but because something came to him quite suddenly. And it happened fast enough that he'd landed his boyfriend with a heavy, somewhat pathetically watery eyed pout before he had time to catch himself. He was quick to follow it with words though. "No fair."

His grip grew tighter on him, but in a secure way that didn't quite match the look. "I'm so boring," he explained in a half whine. "What kinda delinquent gets out done by his 'good boy' counterpart?" He added in the rest of that little whine. "No wonder no one's scared of me no more~"

Well, actually that probably wasn't true. But he was no longer forced to hang around idiots that don't know how to remove their heads from their asses so there was no way to know for sure.

The fox watched him cautiously as Yusuke's looked away. He focused on the man's expression, trying to read it. He blinked open wide eyes when a wet pout was landed on him. Offense colored his features when the man started, but it faded into mild, then strong amusement. "Delinquent, you?" He questioned with a cruel lilt in his voice and a sparkle in his eyes. "When we first met, who was attempting to arrest whom?"

Kurama felt his shoulders relax and his jaw loosen. He even dared to smile. Yusuke's talent to sooth him would never cease to amaze. "Detective," he started with a casual poke to the Mazuko's chest. "Meet thief."

A few rapid blinks came from the poke and pointed words. Yusuke only bubbled further as the Fox made his 'worry' worse. A worry that didn't really bother him. He might have had some fun playing the delinquent role but it hadn't ever been something he'd embraced. A short cacophony of noises in a bubbly panic roles through him as he went over this.

"Aw, man you're right!" A heavy whine came with him plopping against the redhead and burying his face a little; that doubled nicely as a cuddle. "I'm the worst delinquent ever~"

Though he popped up quickly with a small gasp. And he landed a look on his boyfriend that was far too serious to actually be serious. "No one can know," he told him pointedly in a hushed tone. "My rep'll be destroyed."

His chest vibrated with the following chuckle, and Kurama couldn't help but wrap his arms loosely around Yusuke's shoulders and condesendingly pat his back. "I believe it is a bit too late for such a secret. Hiei already knows, as does Kuwabara, Koenma, Botan, Genkai..." The fox listed, lifting up a finger for each name. "The point it moot, I'm afraid. But if you'd like, I could continue to play the roll. Hopefully I can retain my 'good boy' status." And his words were hopeful.

He pouted just a llittle more. Cause he was slowly falling out of the silly reaction he'd chosen to take. "See what I mean? None uh those guys are scared of me."

But he took a small breath and calmed down significantly. A soft smile replaced his pout as he looked over the redhead. "You are a good boy," he mentioned warmly. "And even though it might not be the best thing for this whole thing we're doing now, I doubt I could see you for anything other than how good you are." He leaned forward and nuzzles his nose comfortingly against thefox's. "Doesnt matter what you tell me."

It didnt, but saying as much had a moment of contemplation crossing his face before he decided to be just a little more open than that. "Don't get me wrong. I'm totally jealous," he added candidly, but lightly. "I'm jealous of anyone who got to be with you before. Even if it wasn't in bed."

He nodded out the thought before continuing. "Cause you have this whole other life that I don't know anything about or get to be a part of all over again." The nuzzling returned as finished explaining his position. "But I'm kinda glad too. And not just cause we woulda spent so much time fumbling around in the dark when it came to exploring and stuff. It's cause this just means I get to get to know you all over again. And it was really nice the last time. So I'm pretty sure it will be now too."

Green eyes fluttered shut, and he accepted the canid show of affection. It was wholeheartedly returned as his body heated up all over again hearing those words. They meant more than he could ever express in his own. "I can handle a bit of jealousy." In fact he enjoyed it on some level, it stroked his pride and vulpine vanity exceptionally.

"I'm glad as well. I feared you wouldn't like to touch someone so soiled." The admission was followed with a brush of lips that gradually became something more. The fox pressed into his lover, his still eager erection rubbed between them. "Will you still touch me? May I have my reward?"

Back
Top Bottom