Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yes Please (EDDE)

Despite his continued pout, Kurama accepted both the kiss to his nose and the too cute nuzzling, but pulled away just after. "No, I'm fine," he assured reluctantly. He'd been spared a burning from the hot milk, he was uninjured physically, but his pride was another story.

The fox set to work on cleaning up the mess he'd made, using the paper towels Yusuke had put down to sop up what could have been chocolatey goodness. The huffy expression lasted for a little while, but slowly faded back to his usual collected composure... With a little more color in his cheeks. An eyebrow was raised, however, at the accusation posed his way. "And I believe I answered you. Chicken, you are welcome to chose the side dish."

Yusuke was all bubbles as he let Kurama finish cleaning the cocoa purely so he could get back to cooking. Even before he was corrected he was rooting around to debate on what to cook with the chicken. The bubbly turn wasn't for his tease on the food but for having found something new to tease and torture his boyfriend with. Just as other things he'd discovered though, he realized he'd probably have to use it sparingly to keep it effective.

"Nooooo," he chimed cheerily as he pulled the chicken out. "You said that there was chicken. Not that you wanted it." Letting off a cheeky chuckle he paused to look at him clearly as he hissed out in a half sing-songy tune, "Semantics." It was cheered as if the single word won the small argument he'd started all on his own.

Kurama stared forward and blinked several times as his words were turned around on him. When did Yusuke learn to do that? Sure the former detective had tried in the past, but it usually ended in failure. This time, Yusuke was completely in the right. "I am pleased to know your lessons are not going to waste," the fox started, tossing the used paper towels. He slid up behind his lover and wasn't the least bit shy in pressing up against his back in order to reach into the fridge and take out the milk. "However, if you have learned about semantics then surely you know what inference is?"

Yusuke stiffened just a bit as his boyfriend pulled up behind him and pressed against him. He chuckled and looked back at him with that cheeky smile of his. "You know usually that could be dangerous," he teased.

Standing carefully as not to spill more milk the teasing look melted into confusion. As usual it took his mind a few too many seconds to switch gears. "Anyway what does sports have to do with anything?" The tone was as confused as the look as he grew that bubbly, thoughful look of his that had no hope of connecting sports with his English lessons.

"I know," he purred in return before giving his lover an innocent peck on the cheek. "I felt the need to take advantage of the situation." Kurama did pull away though, just in case the other man wanted to get playfully handsy. Even if they were taking a break, he wouldn't put it past Yusuke to pinch his backside just for kicks. His shoulders jumped up and down as the fox tried and failed to mask his giddy chuckle while pouring another glass of milk.

"Oh good," he started with a relieved sounding sigh. "For a moment I thought you'd grown a bit of intelligence," he purred oh so sweetly as the mug was placed in the microwave.

Playfully hands was to be expected of course. But he didn't get that way. They'd already had a mess after all. And besides, a moment later he was letting off a cacophony of offended noises that didn't quite make it to words. It didn't help the accusation. And heat barred his face as he noticed as much.

So he quickly turned to a bubbly pout a moment after he noticed as much. And he added a pinch to that rear end for slight revenge once the redhead's hands were free before finally finding his words. "No fair. I was smart. How was I wrong?" This question was pointed toward his earlier comment, not taking the sports thing into account

Despite knowing it was coming, Kurama jumped a little at the pinch to his backside; then released a warm laugh at Yusuke's pout. It looked much better on him he was sure. "Don't be upset," he cooed, wrapping his arms around the teen's neck and offering a quick kiss to his lips in a honey sweet gesture. "I find your own brand of intelligence to be immeasurably attractive." Shuichi let that sink in before he returned to his cocoa task. Then, while spooning extra powder into his own glass before starting on Yusuke's, he added "To infer is to make an educated guess. You asked what I wanted for supper, and I told you where the chicken was located. Thus, one could make the inference that I wanted chicken."

The chocolatey mixtures were swirled in with a spoon, and Kurama lifted his own up to take a long sip of it. He hummed in delight and shut his eyes to savor the taste. When he leaned back against the counter he opened them to settle an emerald gaze on his lover. "You weren't wrong," he assured. "But neither was I."

Yusuke wanted to pout more but the sweet kiss pulled it away too damn well. Inference, interference, he'd at least been close with the words. And the pout even didn't come back when he used those words on him. He did need that time to let them sink in though. When Shuichi pulled away he made quick work of washing and cubing a few potatoes. He didn't need pants to bake chicken, but it wasn't like he regretted putting them on or anything.

He listened to the explanation as he plopped the cubes into the pan and positioned a few pieces of chicken on top and then giving it all a good dose of seasoning. "Well," he told him in a teasingly snooty tone. "Then I already infer...enced that." The difficulty with using the word in proper tense was what made him lose the snooty tone through a short bubble of confused thoughtfulness. "I knew you wanted it. I just wanted to hear it," he chuckled out. He already knew neither of them had been wrong... in their own accords anyway.

Once he had the chicken in the oven he peeked over at the redhead with just a little of that pout. "Okay. Big word time is over now. My brain hurts." Thinking better on the comment he added quickly. "But don't think just cause I'm done with em means I didn't notice that you just called me stupid in a fancier way." He poked out his tongue with a cheeky hum as he stood to face him, task finished for now, to finish the thought.

Shuichi sipped his cocoa and watched his lover through his short monologue. "Actually, I believe I not only called you intelligent, but attractive as well," he pointed right back. "Come on, let us congregate in the living room." He couldn't help but throw another 'big word' in there to torment the man. "We can watch a bit of TV, or a movie while our chicken bakes." Holding his hot mug with both hands he lead the way.

The couch was adorned with more pillows than usual, and on the coffee table were several fluffy blankets for them to use. Kurama had expected this outcome, or at least one similar.

A bit of heat flashed over his cheeks as he was corrected. He would have been fine with a teasing insult. But of course the redhead had to take it a step further. Then again, after being together for so long he'd caught on to his love of finding things that made Yusuke flush. So it wasn't exactly a surprise. The open flattery, when not posed by the former detective himself, never ceased to do the trick.

So he was glad for the subject change and bounced along right behind the redhead toward the living room. "Neat." A smirk crossed his face as he noticed the arrangement in the room. "I guess since it's all here we should get nice and comfy--Ooh!" He cut himself off in sudden excitement before hurredly placing down his own cocoa and rushing over to the blanketa and pillows that had been brought out. "I'll make it nice and comfy!" The glee on his face as he began fluffing pillows and flopping open every single blanket was hard to match. And even though he made a nice big mess in the middle of the floor he didnt stop there.

The man's work was meticulous but quick. And within a few minutes he'd stretched out the blankets to cover from couch to chair and even the tv stand, strained across the room and making a miniature movie theatre for them that could be nearly as dark once they crawled in and closed up the 'curtains' to the outside world. The tented fort was set up easily; probably a little too expertly not to have been done many times before. Sufficed to say the former king had built them a lovely little castle complete with a plush pile of pillows and one of the larger blankets to cuddle together under. The clencher, as he finished, was a cheery "Tadaaaaah," as he turned to Shuichi with that big crooked smile of his.

Yusuke had grown a lot in the four years they'd known each other. That ten foot brick wall between his emotions was crumbling more and more, he'd built moral compass that could be hard for an outsider to understand, but was strong nevertheless. He'd gone from a delinquent child that got his kicks from picking fights and blowing off school, to a man able to single-handedly prevent a war and put a stop to a feud that had been raging on for millennia.

And he was making a pillow fort.

Kurama couldn't help but laugh as that man stood before his creation with a triumphant 'ta-da!' When praised for his actions in the demon world, Yusuke always brushed it off; and yet, here he stood, taking great pride in this small task. A task that had been completed for his sake. "It looks very sturdy," Shuichi returned while fetching Yusuke's mug. It was handed to the former detective and Shuichi placed a kiss on that big grin. "I will meet you inside once I have begun our movie."

The fox looked through his collection with a casual hum. They didn't own many, but he'd taken the initiative in collecting as many of Yusuke's favorites as he could remember. After a few mumbled thoughts, Kurama popped a tape out of its case and pushed it into the VCR. The remote was grabbed off the coffee table, and Shuichi happily made his way into the nest of pillows and blankets to eagerly nuzzle himself into Yusuke's arms to watch their movie in comfort. "I acquired this film just for you," he informed with a tone that spoke to how pleased he was. The movie title appeared on screen just as he tucked his head under the Mazuko's chin.

Toy Story.

There was no denying it after so long. The small amount of praise he got for this menial task made him look like he was soaring on a happy cloud. It was true. He had been incredibly modest about the good he'd done for the worlds (although admittedly he'd use that fact to his advantage at times). But when it can to this small, sudden, but lovingly thoughtful task to make their cuddle time a greater experience he was so proud it was insane. And of course, getting that praise for it turned him into that happy puppy of a boy he could so often turn in to.

Mug in hand, he was careful of it to crawl into the fort. A low, happy hum hit his chest as he surveyed his work from the inside. It looked as cozy and perfectly lit by the television as he'd hoped for. A lovely atmosphere that would allow his foxy human to relax, and even nap of he needed to. But he became distracted pretty quickly.

When told the movie was picked specially for him he turned a skeptical look on the screen. And he lit up as he saw the title displayed. Wrapping himself, legs and arms, smoothly around his redhead and becoming his cushion was no hard task at all. And so long as he allowed Kurama to get situated they could stay like this for hours sometimes. "I dunno know if you're teasing me," he told him jeeringly as he peeked a giddy smile down on him. "But if you are it ain't gonna work. I been wanting to see this movie for a while." A happy chuckle bubbled his chest and he leaned down to press kisses wherever Kurama maneuvered his face to take them. Yusuke didn't have much reach in this position.

The movie started. And even though a good deal of his attention lay on hugging, coddling, and offering various pets to his mate, the rest of it lie on the movie. However at some point, something drew him off that task. He wasn't sure if it was something said in the flick, or just his poor attention span. But the focused look in his eyes.glazed over just a bit as he fell into an odd bout of deep thought. He continued to stare at the screen, but forgot to listen or even really see what was going on.

And then; suddenly. "Ah!" And it was sudden; loud too. "I got it!" He turned a triumphant smile down on his poor redhead he'd most likely startled the Hell out of and repeated himself. "I totally figured it out!"

A giddy cackle left him shortly before he asked "ready?" It had to be rhetorical though. Because he followed it immediately with his epiphany. "Toucan--play at that game." Which was followed just as quickly with a silly nudge. "Huh? Huh?! Am I right or am I right?" He really did look far too proud of himself.

Their little hidey hole was dark and cozy. Even without Yusuke as his pillow he'd likely fall into a nice nap under the cover of blankets, and with the presence of the warm, breathing body beneath him, the fox was sure he wouldn't be awake for very long. "I know you so well," he purred right back, tilting his head to accept the pecks across his cheeks and nose before snagging a full kiss on the lips. Then, Shuichi squirmed and wiggled until he found himself in the perfect position against his lover's chest to watch the movie and sip his cocoa. The heat of his favorite drink and the warm cocoon of arms and legs around him had his eyes drooping before long, and soon enough Kurama was setting his empty mug aside and turned to snuggle into Yusuke's chest and listen to his breathing. He still missed the heart beat, and on occasion he would mourn the loss of it; but not this time. This time, he just let it lull him into sleep while strong hands pet soothingly over his body and through his hair.

Shuichi was just starting to tip over into sleep when he was jolted awake by his lover's declaration. He jumped and his head shot up to look left then right as if to find the source of the noise, despite already knowing it. "Figured what out?" he questioned, the tightness in his body relaxing. He would have responded to the question. In fact, he opened his mouth to do just that, only to lose whatever words he had come up with.

Yusuke was rewarded with a painful sounding groan coupled with a smile that was far too bright for it. The pun was absolutely horrible, but that bright eyed look he was given made it absolutely hilarious; and Kurama fell into a fit of snickering giggles. "How long have you been thinking on that?" Was asked before the fox pressed his forehead to the man's chest and he lost himself in full on laughter that the pun really didn't deserve. A pun that centered around their safe word. Which turned his thoughts onto their play; how it had gone, what had really happened, what he still wanted to happen. It was terrifying, and his laughter cut off rather abruptly.

The movie continued to play unheard in the background as Shuichi pulled himself away from the man's chest in order to look up at him. Only to find he couldn't meet those big brown eyes he adored; at least, not without some difficulty. "I called this a 'break' earlier," he started. "I am sorry to change gears so suddenly, Yusuke, but I believe this to be important. What we are doing now is still a part of this game we are playing. A crucial part known as 'After Care.' It is important to wind us both down with contact and affection." There was more to it than that, much more, but he needed to get out the basic idea before delving into too much more. Besides, it was now so easy to meet his lover's gaze, but the blush on his cheeks was almost painful.

"After care can be a deterrent against 'Sub Drop.' Which is..." How to describe it? Kurama's first instinct was to describe the chemical changes in the brain, but he wasn't sure Yusuke would understand much of it. "It is a crash of emotions that can lead into depression, accompanied by thoughts and feelings that make no sense. Feelings of insecurity," His eyes flickered away, but came right back. "Humiliation," his cheeks burned a little hotter. "Shame..." The fox looked away again. "Together we went through a trauma. A consensual, wonderful, euphoric trauma; but a trauma nonetheless. The after care portion is, in a way, a form of healing."

That silly, cheesy cackle of his accompanied Shuichi's emboldened laughter. "A while," was confessed through the bubbly noise honestly. The sudden clip of that beautiful laughter he loved so much startled him though. And a worried look turned down on his lover instantly. He couldn't help but feel more concerned by what he looked upon. But he kept it to himself momentarily despite picking up that pet unconsciously once again. Despite seeming to have trouble looking him in the eye, which was the worrying part, it seemed like he might have something to say. If he hadn't spoken, yusuke would have goaded him lightly. But he spoke up before the man felt the need to offer as much.

It took a few moments longer than usual for the look of concern he'd landed on him to fade into curiosity. But as soon as he recognised the impromptu 'lesson' his full focus was on attempting to absorb his words. 'After care' was important. Shuichi may be leftfeeling hurt and confused by what they were doing. And even if it didnt male sense because this was his want, it made sense. He could get that. A soft nod tp himself helped tp signify to his boyfriend as well that he was following him. And even though he was relieved when he could meet his eye again for a moment he still payed close attention.

The feelings that were spoken were understood as well. They were in no way foreign to him on a normal basis. And after what he'd done to his boyfriend... A tinge of pain coiled around an unbeating heart and clamped at his throat. He still couldnt stand the thought of putting him through such a trauma despite being willing to attempt it for his sake. Combating the painful thought and feeling he leaned forward and nuzzled at his fox's nose. "Don't worry," he mentioned warmly.

"I got a good grip on you now and I ain't gonna let you go again. If you do fall, I'll still be right here to help you back up. I meant it when I said I'm gonna do my best. For all of it." He smiled lightly and planted a kiss on his boyfriends lips. If he went off into that rambling speech of hisbhead most likely lose the point. And sometimes doing this stopped that from happening and made things go much more smoothly. Besides. All he wanted to do was comfort his redhead. If he got off the subject he obviously wanted to be on it would probably be hard to keep either one up.

He was relieved that Yusuke understood. Usually he was more than ready to dumb down his words for his grammatically challenged lover, but this time he didn't think he could. He probably should have gone over all of this sooner, but he'd been so damned eager to start that he jumped them both right into the deep end without so much as a warning. And maybe that was why he felt so terrible now. Yusuke hadn't been given a warning, he had no time to prepare for the consequences. In fact it was very possible that the demon king didn't know that there would be any consequences at all.

Kurama let out the hot puff of air he'd been holding in, and nuzzled his nose right back against his lover's. "Yusuke," he breathed softly, his own heart lifting from its gradual sink with those protective words. He would have offered his own, but lips covered his mouth and the fox eagerly accepted it. The pair molded together perfectly in chocolate flavored kisses, and Shuichi let that last for a long moment. His hands lifted and cupped the former detective's cheeks in warm palms to first pull him closer, then push them apart.

After quiet panting, Shuichi bumped their noses together and hovered their lips close enough to taste each other's breath. "We went through a trauma," he puffed softly. Green eyes flickered to meet brown, and they were so warm. "Tell me what you're feeling, Yusuke." One open mouthed kiss was placed on his lips before the fox pulled away again, leaving his hands cupping over the other man's cheeks. "There are no wrong answers."

He was at a bit of a loss; or maybe feeling a bit of one. But being kissed back and able to hold Shuichi so close was making any heaviness he'd been feeling start to lift away, from pecks all the way to the deepest of them. It was nice. But it brought that tightness back to his chest. Maybe in a different way but it was hard to tell. The feeling had him panting when they parted just as much, if not a bit heavier. The need was just slightly off kilter for him.

Even if the simple man had thought on the fact that he could have been warned about these things earlier he wouldn't have held it against Kurama. This had become a 'learn as we go' situation nearly from the beginning of it anyway. He blinked a bit as Kurama reiterated their shared role in the trauma. The thought that it had been him forcing that trauma on Kurama tugged at his lips enough to thin them. But that was pulled away quickly through another kiss that could have drown him if Shuichi had let it. The kiss didn't stop his browns from furrowing though. Or the response that flew from his mouth candidly without permission the moment he looked into the warm forest in front of him.

"Bad."

He preened, the horrible sounding answer raising the small hairs on the back of his neck for how sudden and surprising it was. "I-I mean, that's not what I mean!" Panic etched into chocolate eyes as they quickly roamed Shuichi's feature and searched through the emerald gems before him; begging no offense would be taken from the single word. What an idiot.

Just in case he hurried on to fix his blunder without giving his lover time to respond, verbally at least. "What I mean is..." The pause was short but notable, especially when he couldn't help but look away suddenly despite their closeness. "I feel like I did something real bad even if it was real good. I feel like I was hurting you in a way I never wanted to even think of even though it was just questions. I feel like..." He huffed a heavy sigh that allowed the vice grip on his throat to loosen just enough to let him clear his throat from it and continue on. "Like I don't really deserve for you to be looking at me like that right now. It sounds really stupid but I when I seen that look I thought 'how can you make that face at me after what I just did?'..."

And it hurt...

Sniffing lightly, he was barely able to hold back the wetness that was burning behind his eyelids as he wrapped his arms tightly enough around the small of his redhead's back that it pulled him flush against his body. It forced Kurama into an even higher stature than normal on his knees for the way he was facing him. And it made him have to look up to find those pretty eyes again. In a way, having him look down on him instead made him feel a little better. But he could guess why. That sweet look that had been placed on him on level ground had been painful. Even if the look was the same it felt totally different in the changed position. Although that might have been due to the closeness as well.

But even though it felt better like that, he found himself leaning forward and pressing his cheek against fluff covered chest and burrowing against him just a little as he tried to find words to explain his blunder. "The 'bad' that I feel is cause I know I hurt you even if it wasn't a whole lot. And I sorta feel like I can't stand it even though it went really great in spite'a all that. I'm glad we took a break cause I wanted you to be able to feel good for a while."

And of course he wasn't at all touching on the sex. That sort of good feeling wasn't what he meant at all. "The biggest reason I feel bad though is cause even though I feel so crappy about making you do all that, I still wanna go back and do it again. Cause it was great even though it was horrible. And I really really liked it even though I hate it... And I wanna do it for you again because I know it's what you want and I wanna give you what you want. N'cause I want what's best for us even though it doesn't seem like it's best for us..."

Why were the right words so difficult? The easy ones, that was. He gave it one last try, holding back the burning that had now invaded his throat as well. "I feel really bad. Cause even though I don't wanna do that to you again, I really wanna do that to you again..." Kurama spoke 'babble' well enough by now didn't he? He usually seemed to be able to follow what yusuke was saying from the beginning. But if not he always helped him work through all his dumb words and find the right ones for what he meant. He'd said it at least twice now. Even if he had a hundred tries it probably wouldn't be enough to get it right. If there was a better way he needed that help with it.

So in order to shut himself up he took hold of his lip between his teeth and effectively sealed them shut as he finally peeked up at his Shuichi again. At some point he hadn't noticed, that tight grip had once again transformed itself by loosening entirely and offering the warmest of massaging pets up and down the redhead's back.

The sudden answer stung, but for a different reason than Yusuke was expecting. There was no offense taken, but the single word bubbled up his feelings of guilt all over again. He had to ignore the niggling thought at the back of his mind that told him he never should have brought up this play to begin with, and he did so well enough to soften his features for his lover; because he knew what he meant. Shuichi rubbed his thumbs over strong cheek bones as his lover looked away; listening in silence while trying to offer comfort.

Kurama released a surprised 'oof' at the sudden hold, but didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around his lover's head to keep them just as flush together as Yusuke desired. His beating heart ached for his partner's pain, but still the gaze he settled on the man he loved was bathed in warmth and kindness and adoration. He had just enough thought to keep his head down to avoid toppling over the pillow fort, though it was the farthest thing on his mind. All he could focus on was the hurt in Yusuke's voice, the wetness in his eyes, and the stress that Kurama had put on the goodhearted man.

How could he have been so irresponsible? How could he have brought Yusuke into this without realizing what it would do to him? Emerald eyes began to burn and he felt his own throat clench so tightly it took every ounce of will power he had not to outright sob; because if he did, he'd only cause the man in his arms more distress. The fox felt his nose stuff up and his vision blur, so he pushed the man's cheek closer to his chest so he couldn't look up and see the tears in his eyes. Tears that fell when Yusuke admitted to liking it, to wanting to do it again even if it ended up like this. The relief he felt was painful; because he felt the same way.

Yusuke barely got his last sentence out before a sob jolted the fox's shoulders and burst through his previously tightly pursed lips. It created a string of spit that hung from his bottom lip. Shuichi clutched his lover to his chest and tilted his head back to try and hide his face from view, but his head caught in the hanging blanket and the fort Yusuke had so painstakingly put up came crumbling down on top of them. If Kurama noticed it, he didn't react to it; just dropped from his knees enough for him to press his eyes against Yusuke's shoulder. "I'm sorry," he sniveled as the fabric of his silky robe grew damp with his tears. He was acting absolutely ridiculous, but he couldn't stop the sobs from leaving his throat. "I'm sorry I put this on you." Kurama shut his mouth and swallowed in hopes of calming down... No luck. When his lips parted again it was with a strange sounding hiccup. "But I... I wish do it again too," his words were scattered between his blubbering. "Because even if..." He choked. "Even if it doesn't sound like it Yusuke, I'm..." The fox turned his head to bury his snotty nose and soaked eyes against his neck. "I'm really really happy!" Came the final cry before he dissolved into incoherent babbles.

He hadn't meant to grasp him so suddenly when he'd needed him close out of nowhere. But it wasn't like he couls.focus on that. Arms around his head holding him close made it even harder to hold back his own tears. He felt like he was a horrible person for wanting such things despite already knowing Shuichi did too. And he didnt recognize what was going on when the sensation of tears falling into his hair prickled at his scalp. He was too consumed by releasing the thoughts and feelings he'd voiced before but held back as well.

When he was finally able to look up his boyfriend had moved his face from view. On top of that, both he and the fort came tumbling down a moment later with the force of a harsh sob from the man. Despite his worry and a sudden clenching that was worse than before for the noise, strong hands carefully helped the redhead in guiding him close all over again. And this time when he wrapped his arms around him it was at his shoulder blades; pulling him in just as heavily. Sobs didn't fill the silence he gave as Shuichi crumbled against him but the tears he'd been fighting back sprung forth into a torrential downpour of their own.

The only reason he was able to keep any semblance of control over his voice as Shuichi apologised and gave his admission was for that all consuming protectiveness that could encompass him. Why did this hurt so much when it had felt so good before? It really, really sucked. "You didnt drag me into anything." The tone was warm and soothing despite the crack in it and deep shaking breath he had to take in. "I told you I wanted to do this for you and I meant it."

No, there was another reason. It was because he said he was happy. And despite the tears it was felt. And he knew it.Shuichi burrowed down against him and one of the supporting arms lifted to pet evenly, carefully through red tresses. "I love you Shuichi." A soft sob finally made it's way out but just holding him like this was making him feel so much better already more didn't follow. He wasn't calm in the least but he was calming enough that the fallen fort atop them was becoming bothersome. While maintaining his pets he tugged the blankets off with the other hand. And then he scooted the both of them carefully toward the couch so he could lean back against it and once again become his boyfriends body pillow as he coiled into him.

Pets and kisses were placed atop his head as Yusuke's sniffles and small hiccupy breaths slowly began to die down. All of his attention was placed in looking down on and petting at the tension in Kurama. Except for one thing. A flash across the screen finally caught his attention and force him to look over. And he realized he'd been wrong when he thought he'd gotten out a needed sob and that was all. Because another one formed sharply within a moment. It was mixed with a clipped laugh that couldnt hide his still blubbery tone. "This is a kid's movie?!"

The question came for the gruesome-not-gruesome scene he'd suddenly been pulled to. A group of horrifyingly mangled toys were looking on the other two. And if that wasn't bad enough, the cowboy one suddenly started playing around with his friend's severed arm. His ears were swimming too heavily with the physical ramifications of having lost his cool to catch on entirely as to what was going on. And so confused, still ridiculously tear bubbled face turned toward Kurama as wide chocolate eyes remained glued to the tv for the crazy scene that was on it. "What the Hell did we miss here?!"

They were a mess. A gross, sobbing mess. Kurama couldn't tell if Yusuke were crying, but it was easy enough to guess with the wetness in big brown eyes that he saw moments before, and the crack in his voice now. He still felt so guilty for causing his lover this stress, and he knew that this reaction was only adding to it. He also knew that Yusuke had the same thoughts when it came to his own 'suffering.' Despite himself, the fox was smiling; bright and stupid. "I love you too," he choked through his sniffles. He sucked in ragged breaths in a failed attempt to calm himself. "Thank you," he sputtered. The fox had taken great care in researching this sort of play long before buying the bag of toys. He shouldn't have been surprised to find 'sub drop' not only had a name, but had a counter part as well. Through the many groups and sites he'd found, one of the key things for a sub to do for their partner was to reassure them that everything that had been done was appreciated; and was it ever appreciated.

Yusuke shifted and Shuichi did so with him and without thought. All he knew, and all he cared about was the gentle stroking and the warm body surrounding his own. "Thank you," he murmured again, slowly catching his breath even with the hiccups and sudden sharp gasps and snotty snuffles. "You make me happy, really really happy." And apparently, he made Yusuke happy too.

The laugh caught him off guard, and Kurama jumped a little before pulling out of his hiding spot to look up at the man. "Well... Yes?" It all seemed so out of the blue that the fox couldn't help but strain his neck to turn his head and see the screen. Thankfully, he'd already seen the movie with his brother, or he would have had an equally baffled response. Instead, Shuichi's sobbing turned into a stuffy nosed laugh that lasted as he sat up fully.

What a mess... The tears and puffy eyes he could deal with, but the snot covered face was too much for the vain fox, who lifted an arm and wiped under his nose in a hasty attempt to cover up his shame. A shame that he couldn't shake no matter how hard he scrubbed at his face. It ran deeper than outward appearance. A shame that burned him so fiercely that it almost renewed his tears; because after reassuring Yusuke that he'd done well, he needed the same thing. "Yusuke... Was I...?" The words caught painfully in his throat, and a cacophony of emotions assaulted his mind and made him light headed. It probably didn't help that he'd forgotten how to breathe. "Was I a..."

The fox sat back on his heals, legs spread slightly, hands resting on the floor between them. They began to knead at the carpet as his eyes darted this way and that, falling everywhere but on Yusuke; because they were clouded in a feral panic and he knew he was looking for an escape rout that he wouldn't take. The phrase he'd shared was innocent enough. 'Good boy,' made sense to anyone on the outside looking in. He was a canine after all, and he'd shared it so simply, so easily. Shuichi... No, Kurama felt his heart race and he tried and failed to calm his breathing. That innocent phrase was shrouded in something so deeply buried into his past that he could almost, almost pretend to forget about it.

And he'd brought it into their play like it was nothing.

When Kurama leaned back yusuke lifted the blanket and burried his face in or for a good long moment. He didn't care ifbthe redhead saw his ugly, snotty crybaby face. It wouldn't be the first time. But the drying tears were starting to itch... and he had a neck to clean off. Thankfully the childish man only used a small blanket and not more; Hell, it would be dumb to put it past him using the couch even. He didn't have a shirt on to clean up with.

He knew what Kurama was asking. And he sat up once their faces were a little cleaner and watched him quietly. He had no idea what was running through his head at the moment. Maybe yusuke had gone too far the last time he'd said it. He wouldn't really be so embarrassed he was ready to bolt though would he?

Regardless a wry smile crossed his face that accompanied a soft, warm look as he sat up on his legs and faced the fox. A tilt of his head as he looked him over had a surprisingly angelic look covering the raven haired demon's features. It wasn't the first time, but it also wasn't exactly a common occurencr. "Hey listen," he offered as he looked him over. "Is that what you want me to say?" The curious tone held no judgement whatsoever behind it. "If it is i don't mind. I'd call you a good boy every five minutes of every day if ypu liked it that much and it made you happy. But I'd call you anything else you want too. You could go bigger. A 'great' boy; Amazing; the best ever~" he hummed out. "I'd say whatever you want too," he added as he shifted himself forward a little and rested the tips of his fingers between the tips of Kurama's on the ground.

"I like code words too. So say, if calling you a good boy means that you tried pretty hard. And that you did pretty damn good. And that you showed and told me things I never knew and never thought I could know... And if it means that I really appreciate it, then yeah. You're a good boy." He leaned a little closer with each addition that followed after repeating himself. "You're such a good boy. Great... amazing... the best ever." He leaned close like that and it had to be obvious he was aiming to offer him a kiss to show his appreciation in yet another way. Cause if he were alkowed to capture those lips he planned on capturing him bodily in his grasp right afterward. And he didnt plan on letting him go until he'd given him a good boy's kiss; great, amazing, maybe even the best ever if he could.

The moment of panic had driven all the color out of his face, but the more Yusuke spoke the faster blood returned to it. He couldn't look at his lover just yet, but when fingertips neared his own, Kurama stretched out the digits to touch them; and suddenly he wasn't ashamed anymore, just horribly embarrassed. It wasn't ideal, but it was infinitely better. There was a little guilt mingled in as well, he felt as if he'd just compared Yusuke to a monster, and he deserved better than that. Still, his breathing slowed and a tiny smile started to tug at his lips. "I like it when you call me a good boy," he answered honestly.

At first, Kurama avoided the kiss. Not because he didn't want it, but because he felt he didn't deserve it. Except... He was a good boy, a great boy, amazing, the best ever; and then it was hard to accept the kiss through the wide grin that was more likely to be found on Yusuke than the well reserved fox. Instead, he nuzzled at the man's mouth until he could control his facial muscles enough to actually conform to the kiss. He let it last. He laced their fingers together on the floor as their lips molded together in a familiar dance that was salty, wet, and absolute perfection. He kept them connected until the need for air broke them apart and left them panting.

Shuichi rested their foreheads together. "It's difficult," he started. "The term 'good boy' should be used as praise for a job well done. I suppose I just..." He pursed his lips together and his eyebrows furrowed as he pondered over his words carefully. "I feel badly too," he decided. If this were going to work, he'd need to be as open as he possibly could, no matter how difficult it was to form the words. "I may not have dragged you kicking and screaming, but I introduced you, and asked you to join in a game that has these painful side effects. I brought this upon you, I brought this upon us. We could be fornicating in every room of the house, clear of these drops if I had just left that bag in the closet." Each word was harder than the last, and yet somehow easier. They were tumbling from his lips.

"I know we both enjoyed it. I know you enjoyed it. You just told me that I am good, great, amazing," He couldn't stop the smile those words pulled back. "And yet I still... Mmn." He had to think again, his eyes shifting left to right as he searched for words. "I suppose that, I still need to hear that I have made you happy. That despite these negative effects, you're still proud of me."

That wasn't the reason. At least, it wasn't the only reason. Nevertheless, it was still an important emotion to share. "It seems silly and redundant now, though."

Yusuke couldn't help a giddy little chuckle when he pressed his lips close and found his advance barred by a large smile. Sometimes it was really nice to have things turned around on him. Kurama... or rather Shuichi, as such displays tended to be showered on almost purely by that side of him. So, Shuichi was absolutely adorable; and every time he showed such real aspects of himself it drew yusuke in more and more. It wasn't just that side of him, of course. But that side was one they were discovering together. The light hearted, sometimes silly, and always enticing human before him was a delicious mixture of his old and new selves no matter what though and Yusuke loved that; loved everything about him.

Fingers curled against him and he couldn't bring himself to pull them away in order to pull his enticing human into his grasp. Not when they laced so adamantly with his own. The kiss became deep and there was no stopping himself from delving further and offering a grooming licks to the roof of his mouth as well as that light pressure that sent his boyfriend into a tatter of shivers. Each stroke was placed delicately, placed with purpose. And by the time they finally broke for air he realized he'd lost track of the hands. He'd lifted one, fingers still embraced, and landed it on the redhead's chest. The other had loosened from that tangle to find it's favorite place; that being in full support at the base of his skull with fingers coiled around his neck gently.

He thought to tease, to make a cruel joke at the expense of both of them. But Shuichi still had more to say. And as close as they were he maintained his ability to pay attention. And he leaned just a bit more against the forehead pressed to his own as melted chocolate oozed it's warmth directly into the pretty forest before him. Even when Shuichi had trouble looking at him his own soft stare didn't faulter. He did pull back a little as the confession he was given became fluid. What touched his lips wasn't a frown, but it wasn't a smile. His focus was heavy. And to be perfectly honest he was surprised if not amazed at the openness his partner was exuding as he spoke.

"What's wrong with wanting to hear someone's proud of you?" The question was given afted a good pause that had him looking over Shuichi's features to be sure he was done speaking for the moment. The entire reason he had agreed to this was because he knew how hard it was for his fox to open up. Interrupting him wouldn't be conducive to the environment at all. That silly smile of his crossed his face, only slightly muted for the heavy topic as he regarded the want graciously. "Ya know, before you started telling me that you were proud'a me I never woulda really cared to hear it. I had no clue it could feel as good as it did to hear something like that." Yes, he had realized over time that Kurama's praise drove him immensely. And he enjoyed it so much it melted him in the happiest of ways just to get a little of it. It was stupid, but he didnt care. Although he did understand where Kurama was coming from because of it.

"Okay," he teased warmly. "Listen up cause here goes." With a silly chuckle he sat forward again, grabbing the redhead around the waist and trapping him in a warm embrace. He figured, with the warm feeling bubbling up inside of him, that he was probably about to be as long winded as ever about this. Sometimes he could tell even if he wasn't sure what was going to come out in general. So he pulled this man he adored into a comfortable embrace for them to sit in together so he could coddle and pet, and spread gentle kisses over his face and head, and anything else he felt the need to do as he spoke.

All of that gentle attention was applied as he spoke. "I think I understand this part better now," he offered toward the lesson he'd been given previously. "And I'm sorry ta say so, but you feeling bad makes me feel better." It sounded horrible, but was let off in that airy, teasing way of his with that snarky chuckle attached to it. But he was serious, and he made sure to say it properly as well. "Not cause you are feeling bad. But cause it makes me feel like you need me. And I think being needed is maybe just as good as you bein proud of me." He nodded lightly, pressing one of those kisses to Kurama's temple.

"I gotta say though, I didn't ever think about it the other way. You're really smart, prob'ly way more mature than I'll ever make it to, and well... I mean most of the time it seems like you're on a way higher level than me. I don't feel bad about that or anything. But what it means is I never even thought that you might care if I'm proud of you or not. Hell most of the time I'm so in awe I can't even keep up." Another warm, giddy chuckle left his chest before he looked down on him again with that softness that could melt just about anyone. "Is it bad that it never crossed my mind?... Anyway." He didn't need and answer, thus the quick continuance.

That soft, warm look shined down on him as he continued his long winded speech, collecting all those skills he was often teased about and rolling them together to keep on the topic as best he possibly could. "This is all totally different though. What you 'pulled me into' tonight isn't like anything we've ever had before... yeah. It's way different. I never seen you like this, or like you were when we were doing it. And I am really happy. Cause just like I was hoping when you started telling me about it, it was something new for both of us." There was a note he needed to make here. Something he wanted to assure his boyfriend that he understood. He wasnt willing to let him worry about his naivety in the same sense as that which had pulled them apart previously; what had had Yusuke leaving him so abruptly and horribly.

"Even if you have done this before with someone else. Even if that's why you know so much. Or even if it isnt. It doesn't matter. Cause that's not what I mean. I mean that you 'n me, you'n me," he emphasized. "Did something totally new for both of us that we got to learn and experience together. So even if the act wasn't new, what came out of it was... It's something else... I swear i just had the right word for once so i didnt have to try and probly fail to describe it.." He had the word, he knew he did. He was stumbling only cause he lost it through his need to help Kurama understand that he wasn't foolish enough anymore to be willing to get upset over his past life like he had before. What was that word?

Thankfully it only took him a second to remember it. Barely enough time for a pause and that thoughtful look to bubble over him. But unlike usual that happy 'done good' look didn't cross his face when he found it. What came instead was the fluid flow straight back to his warm expression. Because he hadn't yet 'done good' as far as he saw. "Dynamics," he offered a little awkwardly. He knew the word and definition, and he knew it was the right thing he was looking for. But it wasn't like he'd used it a whole lot before at the same time. "It was a totally different dynamic," he added warmly. Hopefully he was right about that being the proper word.

"So, you can tell me if I'm wrong about this or not, but I wanna explain what I think this is and what I think about it. So here's what I think it is." He was still hugging Shuichi so close. He was petting over him. There hadn't been even a little of that hurt in his voice he'd been sharing earlier. Yusuke had found the positive to this purely thanks to his lover's needs. He loved that about their relationship.

"So like I said, usually it's kinda like you're so high above me I'd have to climb and impossible cliff just to make it half way. Not in any bad way. I love how amazing you are and I love how you try to help me up there little by little... Even if I get annoyed sometimes by it," he chuckled out. He'd gotten snippy on more than one occasion as his partner corrected his speech or mannerisms on certain occasions. It was hard to live up to societal standards, let alone his intelligent boyfriends. But that didn't mean he didnt appreciate it usually.

"But tonight was different. Tonight you came down to my level. Tonight you asked for my help. Help to pull you down and let you sink even lower while still holding on and tugging you back when you went too far. You trusted me to push you over the edge but still be able to pull you back. You wanted me to help you do something you didn't think you could do without me..." when had he nuzzled into red tresses near his temple and started speaking into his ear? Was it cause he hid his face so much when he got too flustered? He could at least tell that the action had been taken so he could go back to roaming his back with gentle petting massages. He wasn't holding him there though. Yusuke had a need to look into Shuichi's face when he was being so awkwardly honest. Most of the time it grounded him... But this wasn't for Yusuke. This was for the foxy human in his arms who was sharing a deep hidden meekness with him.

He huffed a sigh that let him smile happily through a tear or two that had stained his face all over again. This was nothing like before. It didn't come with pain. Although he did need to sniff away a running nose suddenly. "Tonight you were willing to show me a side of you I don't think you'd be willing to show anyone else in the world. So you gotta have an idea..."

He pulled back just a bit, and attempt to shine that soft look down on him again if his boyfriend wanted to experience it. But again he couldn't force it. This wasn't for Yusuke. "But like I said. There ain't nothin wrong with wanting, or even needing to hear it. What you pulled me into tonight might have weirdo side effects but I'm pretty sure we've figured out were both just screwed up enough to be able to handle weird." He snickered again. "Besides. What you pulled me into tonight mighta hurt in some ways, but in every other way it was some of the best feelings I ever had. So If you wanna know if I'm happy, of course I am. I couldn't be happier." With a teasing debate he added through another giddy chuckle, "Well maybe, but I doubt it."

Like before he calmed down just as quickly. "If you wanna know if I'm proud of you... Ya know I thought it's be harder to answer than it is cause I never thought you needed me to be. With you bein so crazy amazing I just kinda figured it was a given. Who the Hell am I that it matters?... And I feel pretty stupid for thinking that too. Cause you already told me before didnt you?" He pressed his face close and nuzzled against wherever he was allowed, though aiming to touch noses in a learned display that now offered him just as much comfort as it did his animalistic boyfriend.

"You said that it really did matter what I thought of you. I mighta forgot cause it was a long time ago... or I might notta totally believed you cause no one had ever really said something like that and really meant it, ya know? So first thing is I wanna say sorry. For doubting you, and for not listening, and for being such a big dumbass." This time he didnt chuckle but he did smile a bit wider. "And after that I wanna say that honestly I think I'm always proud if you. I think that's what all that crap I just spewed was supposed to mean anyway. It's just hard to tell usually cause I'm always so busy watching you shine."

Sitting up a bit straighter to pull them apart just a little, he wanted to be seen as he finished up a speech so long winded he was growing insanely uncomfortable and embarrased; but still couldnt seem to stop himself. Rough fingers and palm massaged Shuichi's scalp and pulled away gently to run through the length of his hair. He was careful as ever with this, but continued the action as he huffed a sigh that spoke his embarrassment but went on to give his love what it was he needed. "As for right now? I can tell. I can tell that everything you showed me tonight wasn't just for you. I think a big part of it was for me even if you dont think so. And I know all of it ended up being for us. So whether these crappy side effects suck or not doesn't matter. That ain't what should be important at all." Yes, they shouldn't ignore them but, "It's got nothing to do with how happy I am that were sharing like this. Were getting even closer to each other even though we're all screwed up in how we do it." That chuckle came again.

"I'm okay with that. Never did have a problem with it." A kiss was placed on his temple before he pulled back again to look him in the eye. "And right now I'm so freakin proud I could burst. It mighta taken you saying something for me to realize what it was, but its been there anyway...." Okay. That was enough. That had to be enough or he'd never fucking shut up! He needed to stop himself.

"Shuichi," he forced himself to conclude. "I'm proud of you. And I'm really, really happy. And you're such a good boy in so many ways it ain't even fair."

He had an answer. There was something wrong with wanting to be praised, at least in this way. He wanted to say it, he tried to. Kurama opened his mouth to speak but no words formed on his lips. There was a long pause between them as the fox willed his precious voice box to work; but without it being clear why, he shut his mouth without a sound. The fingers 'twined while his own were squeezed over his chest until they pulled away to pull him into an embrace that he melted into. Shuichi turned and bent his knees comfortable on the floor with little care to how far the robe and spread out or bunched over his legs; so he could relax and listen. He always loved to hear Yusuke talk. Their conversations may not be the most mentally stimulating... But that was part of the charm. He didn't have to think, he could just feel and react without the boundaries of a constantly working mind.

Again he opened his mouth to speak; because 'of course I need you.' But his lover had given him the stage to speak, and he would offer the same. That didn't stop him from nosing against the man's neck in silent affection, even if he could only manage a quick glance up when Yusuke looked down. A strange sensation bubbled in him and colored his cheeks all over again, and the fox sunk down until he could hide against his boyfriend's chest.

Hot puffs of air billowed across the silky robe and whatever skin had been exposed while Shuichi listened to and felt the man's voice rumbling against his cheek and ear. What was happening? The more Yusuke spoke the hotter he felt, but it wasn't arousal, wasn't shame or even embarrassment. For once he was the one who couldn't find a word, nor a phrase, or even a vaguely babbled description. Whatever it was it grew more and more until he found himself biting on the tip of his thumb. Kurama's toes spread out wide then clenched back in again and again, kneading at the air in a feline fashion. Flustered? Maybe? Not quite...

A word couldn't be put to it, but he knew what was cultivating it. 'You'n me,' he'd said. Something new they'd built together that overshadowed anything and everything else he'd faced in his past that was remotely similar. It was okay to be praised, it was okay to want to hear that phrase from Yusuke's lips because it was theirs! The younger teen tried to catch his eye, to nuzzle his temple, but all Kurama could do was huddle and wallow in this new emotion as layer by paper thin layer, Yusuke pulled him apart; exposed him.

The fox released a soft huff. Dynamics was correct.

Yusuke continued to pet and stroke not only his body, but his vanity. Kurama absolutely loved it when the man played to his ego, and now was no different; though, instead of standing him tall he snuggled down further with more hot puffs of breath. Now his feet curled along with his kneading toes, and his thumb was starting to hurt.

He stopped trying to find the title to this feeling. It was becoming overwhelming to the point he couldn't register anything other than his lover's voice and his strong, protective hold. The world was dropping away, and he couldn't understand why this was happening now and not while he was bound and at the mercy of his lover; but he was glad for it. Kurama was thankful for a feeling he recognized; relief. Yusuke's assurance over enjoying their game washed it over him in a soothing balm. It was enough to let him peek up with a desperate gaze, just in time to meet a nuzzling nose with his own. It only lasted a moment before he ducked away again; tucked safely under Yusuke's chin.

Kurama's legs began to shift, his ankles rubbing together in time to the movement of his feet and toes. He jumped and keened as he was tugged from his hiding place. His first reaction was to scramble back into it. To keep Yusuke from seeing this expression; this red faced, wide eyed, weak, vulnerable, innocent stare that was tied together with a string of fear. He was left shifting again; sitting on his knees between Yusuke's with one hand grasping onto the hem of the silky robe just below the shoulders.

Yusuke was proud of him. Tears filled those bright green eyes but didn't fall. Instead they clung to crimson lashes to make them glisten. Yusuke was happy; really really happy... And... And...

It's okay to be a good boy.

In a flash of movement Shuichi up on his knees and he'd shoved their lips together in a painful kiss. He pushed forward, bending Yusuke's back over the edge of the couch while he stood over him. The fox shuffled forward and spread his legs until he had a knee on either side of outer thighs; straddling his lover's lap.

Smooth hands captured Yusuke's head, his thumbs wrapped around each ear while his fingers delved into soft black hair. Shuichi sucked and nipped and licked at his lover's lips, tangled their tongues and stole their breath. He refused to let up, pulling back an inch just long enough to suck in new air before diving back in with a furious passion that burned him to his core. Breathing through a stuffy nose was impossible, and the tiny gasps he managed did little, but he didn't stop; not when his lungs ached, not when his vision swam, not when his body began to tingle from lack of oxygen. Only when his lips and tongue had gone numb and he could no longer feel their kiss did he break it.

His gasps for breath were sharp and painful; wheezed and strained, but the fox kept their noses touching. His still brushed his open mouth against Yusuke's. "Any world," he corrected when he could finally manage. It was his turn to pet and stroke, though only over Yusuke's neck. "There is no one, there has never been anyone in any world-" he had to break for air, his head was still swimming. "I want to show you everything. I want you to see everything; because you are everything, Yusuke. There is not pedestal, no cliff to climb; just us. Just you and me."

Shuichi was shivering. "I have kept my life a secret from everyone I have ever encountered. It has become so ingrained that I am not sure how I could ever form the words; but I want to. For you, with you." Quivering lips touched the chapped pair beneath him. "Will you help me, Yusuke?"

He had been very wrapped up in making sure he got the right words out. Some of it was babble, but all of it was meant. That didn't mean that he hadn't noticed the small movements and shifts his boyfriend took on. And it had been a little painful to somewhat ignore the adorable, innocent look he'd been given in order to keep talking, but hed managed just enough. He was glad too. Cause otherwise he might not have gotten to the most important part of all that talking; the part where he assured him of how much this meant to him, of course.

When Shuichi suddenly grabbed hold of Jim and crushed their lips together he flew right past surprise into shock. He'd been really soft in comparison to his usual nature so the sudden harshness had a hefty noise leaving him that was muffled by crushing lips. His surprise was enough that his hands even lost their gentle touch and flew outward through a feeling of almost falling he couldn't possibly, but had no need to catch. This was gotten over quickly. And as the redhead shuffled over him and drew so close those protective arms wrapped around him in a tight embrace. And a moment after that he was able to return the desperate show of affection.

It was nice. real nice. And he too was forced to take gasping breath through the small breaks he was given. Despite how heavy the treatment was it was completely freeing and pretty damn warm too. In fact he was heating up a little too much as Shuichi spoke between the heavy clash of lips. Face and chest were marred with the color of that heat and he was quickly being swept up in that affection.

Although it was a little unfair that the heat was beginning to travel through his body that it was spreading lower and lower. But despite the peak in arousal he was facing he was able to maintain himself. Nah. It wasn't too warm at all. It was fan-fucking-tastic actually.

His hands slid their way up and reestablished the warmth he'd been exuding before as well. And when his lover's kisses slowed he took up his own in having been swept up in them. They were as gentle as his attention had been before though, not heavy like Kurama's. That was okay because he was still in that mindset despite the shift. And he spoke quickly between them as he planted them; soft, passionate pecks as opposed to the long, deliciously breathtaking ones.

"Kay..." He managed to offer before he started in. "I mean it... every bit." His thumbs moved to stroke gently at held cheeks as he continued between those pecks. "Especially that I'm sorry... It's just really hard sometimes." The pecks were getting in the way. Instead he nuzzled their noses together and only offered pecks between natural pauses. "You're so good at everything you do that it's really hard sometimes to think that you could ever have trouble with anything. Let alone need help."

Closing his eyes he offered a longer, heavier nuzzle between their faces before peeking back at emerald eyes through the slightly awkward view the closeness gave them. He smiled. "I promise I'll help you whenever you want with whatever you want." Another peck. "I'll do everything I can now, and later too." Once more before he pulled their faces apart just enough that they could look into each other's eyes properly and his conviction found a proper stream to float on and rest with his mate. "I really really mean it when I say I'm gonna try my best. I promise, kay?"

He leaned in for another peck, but deepened it this time. And as par for the course he slipped his tongue between soft lips and lapped at the roof of his vulnerable human's mouth. He knew Shuichi loved it when he did that. But vulnerable or not there was always one thing the former detective couldn't help but do. And when he pulled back to look him over again a sultry smirk had slid across his lips. "Also," he mentioned through a seductive purr of a noise. "Drops be damned, we can still fornicate in every room of the house you know." The sultry air wasn't the thing he couldn't help. It was what followed; a silly waggle of his eyebrows that came with a ridiculous pervy little hum as one of those hands found their way down to grasp the fox's ass. "Any time we w--"

The end of his tease was cut off abruptly as a horrible ringing caught in his ears and nearly vibrated his teeth. Maybe if itnhadnt startled him so much it wouldn't have effected him so badly, but that guilty conscience of his only ever worked against him. A sharp whine hit his chest and once again he was pulling Kurama close. Only this time it was to press his own face into fluff covered chest once again. "What is iiit~" he whines in that bubbly way of his.

He was desperate for those pecks. The fox sought them out and when he couldn't get them he flicked his tongue over the lips he craved; but he forced himself to slow down. His heart was racing and blood was rushing in his ears making it difficult to hear what Yusuke was saying, and he didn't want that. The man's words were beautiful, and suddenly it was easy to stop the kissing, because that bright smile returned. It remained as they parted enough to see each other. "Okay," he answered with a short nod.

Despite that smile, Shuichi fell into the following kiss and parted his lips for the invading tongue. It was different from the frantic, desperate clashing of mouths. A moan was released into it, and the fox shivered from head to toe at the learned petting to the roof of his mouth. The feeling was always pleasurable, but after such a vulnerable experience he was left more sensitive than usual. Kurama whined as Yusuke pulled away, a sound that turned into a wanting keen at the sight of that smirk.

Shuichi bit his lip in excitement and anticipation. He would be more than happy to get started on the conquest of his home. He sucked in a soft gasp and jerked his hips when strong hands grabbed his backside and a sudden rush of arousal settled between his legs. It came to a sharp stop when a loud ringing raddled his ear drums. He preened sharply and cringed, but his hands fell over Yusuke's ears rather than his own.

Laughter bubbled in his chest and shook his shoulders. He only released it in a chuckle while he soothingly pet over his lover's head while the man hid away from the terrible noise. It seemed as if something had popped with that one obnoxiously loud noise, and the fox found himself sitting taller and that strange feeling fading away into a memory he would cherish for lifetimes to come. "Yusuke," he started, the name jumping with his amusement. "It's the kitchen timer," he answered with his usual calm smile.

Shuichi gave the man one more hug, nuzzling his nose into black hair, before gracefully standing from his kneel. He took a second to fix his robe before holing out a hand for Yusuke to take.

Back
Top Bottom