Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yes Please (EDDE)

He had no problem with that. And he told his fox as much through that way that seemed to lighten his tone just as much as it did his vocabulary since having been introduced to it. "I got no qualms." Well, as best it could really.

"Buuuut," he added lightly despite his hold having turned just that much more supportive upon being told as much. "No matter how much I liked what you did back there I'm pretty sure neither of us wanna be floored in a slippery tub." There was more potential for pain in that scenario for several reasons; if not for broken objects against a hard head as it went down.

"You don't gotta let go all the way," he offered as a happy medium. "But we should at least get our own footing.... Plus." That same smirk traveled right across his lips. "This position dont leave me much room to play with. But I mean, if you wanna just stay like this and be dirty cold and naked standing here all night I guess we could do that to." The last of it was said nonchalantly with the slightest huff of breath and hint toward a let down that wasn't really his own. A tease, of course. But with so much promise attached.

After shifting with the new hold, the fox huffed with a pout that was hidden from view. This was so... silly, and childish; clinging to his lover like a baby monkey just because his hands had been bound for a little while. A self deprecating laugh left his lips in an airy exhale came in response to the choice he was given. Not only was Yusuke making perfect sense, he was also tantalizing; and knowing he could grasp his lover again if need be, the fox carefully unwrapped himself. He found his footing gracefully despite the awkward position they had just been in.

"I suppose I am being a bit... excessive," he admitted while forming that innocent expression that belonged to Shuichi. The tip of his tongue pointed out, he looked up and to the side, and amusement mixed with embarrassment in his eyes. Since he was given permission to retain some contact, his arms hung loosely over Yusuke's shoulders while his fingers absently played in the stray soft hairs that had escaped the gel. "Would you consider fulfilling a request of mine," he started while casually leading them towards the shower. "Should I perform to your liking?"

He chuckled warmly, only gaining a bit of luster to it as Shuichi pulled that face of his. How the Hell could he love so many little things about this guy? Not that he minded in the slightest.

They stepped into the tub and he waited to respond for the preen of the cooler drops of water splashing him before moving under the spray and pulling his fox right in to it with him... As far as they could both fit anyway. It was just enough to warm slightly air chilled skin and it was perfect. And, as it sat, more of the spray his Kurama when he was the one standing under the spray as opposed to the opposite. After all, all the spray that went past his shorter stance made it to his redhead.

"A request? What kinda request?" His tone portrayed an obstinate willingness not to obey this 'request' of his. Although he doubted to himself that he actually would.

Anticipation had him nibbling on his lower lip as he followed Yusuke into the tub. He took only a moment to shrug off his shirt the rest of the way. It fell into a puddle of fabric, and was quickly forgotten. Kurama shivered and his cock jolted in delight as they stepped into the water. He probably should have waited for the go ahead, but the fox cupped his hands and splashed water across his face. Yusuke had done a marvelous job of licking him clean, but his face still felt a bit... sticky.

It wasn't long before the majority of his fluffy hair had soaked against his skin to paint him in bloody streaks once more. "It may seem a bit silly," he said with that same innocent look on his face, minus the poking tongue. "But I would find great joy if you were to wash my hair." The admittance wasn't anything new, but Shuichi usually preferred to clean his hair on his own. However, feeling those calloused fingers roaming through his hair and massaging his scalp was blissful when he let himself have it.

Yusuke probably wouldn't have cared if he'd have even thought about the fact that he might want to be more forward on telling his fox what he can and can't do at the moment. They were in the shower and his attention was mostly on watching that beautiful mane of his soak down and turn him into that deliciously soft human he had trouble not mounting in any situation, let alone this one.

Plus he was also quite curious about this request of his. And the curiosity that had permeated his features only grew a little as he told him what it was he wanted. It was something he could ask for any time, so he was a little confused as to how it was in any way special.

But his features softened all over again and that warm smile permeated them even as the water started softening his own features as he reached up and pulled water through his roughly gelled back hair. There had always been a good reason he pulled his hair back even if he hadn't thought on it consciously previously. And Kurama seemed to like his hair that way better than in its natural state anyway. At least from what he could gather. But they were supposed to be cleaning up. And, as it ever was, washing his own hair was a part of that. Besides, it hadn't been spared an assault with the spurting stream that cock ring had produced.

"Yeah," he offered lightly. Plus, he loved being able to play with that feature they both treated the most delicately of all between the two of them. It sort of felt like a treat even to be asked now that he thought about it.

Those calloused hands reached out and pulled them closer at the hips. And he used the motion of it to turn and press the soft skin of his lover's back against the cool tile of the wall. In doing so he removed his own flesh all over again. Almost as a taunt, but mostly as a promise of reward. "First help me out just a little. Give me an easy question you'd be able to answer any time if it wasn't so hard to just say stuff all the time."

There was some logic behind this request even if it might not seem like it; even if it just seemed like that empty headed nature of his was giving him trouble coming up with anything. It wasn't. He had all kinds of questions of every shape and form racing through his mind at the moment. But he needed a starting point. He needed to know what kind of thing would be easiest for the redhead to dredge up so he wouldn't begin too heavily at the very start. If only because he wanted to ease them into this situation just as he'd said he would be previously.

Now he was sure he was overstepping, but he decided testing his unknown limitations was a good enough excuse. The fox filled his palm with an herbal shampoo that smelled like plum blossoms, and rubbed the slick substance between his hands before letting them delve into the thick black hair his lover kept slicked back. If he was allowed, the fox would take his time lathering away the gel and lightly scratching over his scalp. The soft 'oh,' was amplified by their surroundings, and Kurama didn't even try to hide it. Their hips met and there was no stopping the initial hump that he refused to let continue, no matter how delicious it would be.

Even when his back was pressed to the wall, his fingers continued their work. Though now it was more for his enjoyment then it was to clean up. A steadying breath came and went, his shaft throbbing angrily at the sudden loss, but at least the color had mostly returned to normal now that the ring was gone. Perhaps that was why he didn't understand the request. Confusion pinched his lips together, but he didn't ask for clarification. Instead he took a guess. "My favorite foods? Preferred movies?" Those were the first things to come to mind, and so far blurting that out had served him well in this game.

A warm hum bubbled through Yusuke's nose as dexterous fingers slid into his hair and pet so wonderfully as they massaged in the shampoo. The smell was nothing to shake a stick at either. It was insanely relaxing all on its own. Oh, this was perfect. Exactly what he needed to calm down and, hopefully, in turn be able to last longer and better against any tricks his needy human might have up his sleeves to move things along more later on when he got much more needy that he was now.

He leaned forward a little, allowing their chests to mingle but not placing the pressure of his body against that 'needy' portion of his body. After all, he didn't want to stimulate him too much. He mostly wanted to provide the closeness he was absolutely sure now they were both craving. Plus, keeping away gave the room for his dominant hand to trail the tips of its fingers in a ghost-like way up his cock as they surrounded the shaft. It was barely a touch in fact. And as he reached the head, instead of stimulating the gland, his hand move right back down to start that movement over again.

"Perfect." he purred out happily. And it was a purr for so many reasons he had absolutely no qualms with; all of the touches currently being placed almost the least of it. As a reward for the answer he was given, a bit more pressure was pressed into his fingertips to offer a slightly more satisfying touch. "So then," he added in the same happy tone. "Tell me what your favorite foods are. That's a great place to start, I think."

After all, another thing Yusuke loved to do for his redhead was cook for him. And if he told him precisely the things he liked most, chances were Kurama would get plenty more of those things mixed in to the meals he tended to offer to make for him more often than not these days.

Accepting the loss of control was much easier when he could share their bliss. It created a slight upturn of his lips and encouraged his fingers to scritch and rub with a little more vigor. Nothing to break the mood, just offering a little comfort that may not be needed, but was obviously appreciated. A soft breath was sucked in, and the shiver that formed goosebumps on his skin was more in anticipation. As sensitive as he was, the simple stroking was enough to bate his breath, but without stimulation to the head Kurama wouldn't be nudged into the needy state he'd been in before.

The fox let out a soft, thoughtful hum. He considered refusing to answer, if only to see what Yusuke would do; but, that could be done later. Following that was pondering over his preference in meals. They both already knew about his delight in chocolate, even if it had never been spoken. "I enjoy seafood dishes," he decided. That was another thing Yusuke knew, so he tried to elaborate. "Preferable shell fish and crustaceans. More specifically Alaskan Snow Crab." His hips rolled once. It was habit to search for more without limitations; but, he reeled himself in quickly enough. "And, of course, a well seasoned chicken." It was difficult to tell if he was being serious, or just catering to the stereotype of a fox in a chicken coop. Perhaps a little of both.

"Chicken 'n crab? I bet i could make something nice using both of 'em at the same time," he offered cheerily. They might have been known already and leaned toward more often than not in some cases, but hearing it still felt... better somehow. It was weird that he could feel so elated over something so simple. So then how might he feel about more intimate things?

The thought encouraged him. And he offered a quick swipe over the frenulum as a treat for the candid answer before moving back to the lighter treatment. He was wondering how patient Kurama could be when he was only pushing a little. And how many questions he was willing to a seer without a heavier push. "So, what's your favorite color?" This answer he wasn't sure of. There might have been clues he could put together of it previously, but he'd never really thought to. Now however, he was inexorably curious. And he hoped with the reward system he'd hinted at his human would be more willing to answer the easy questions before he delved deeper.

"Delightful," he purred, gently guiding the Mazuko heir back under the spray of water. He tilted the man's head back to rinse away the shampoo, but rested back against the wall soon after. The moan he released was deep and only slightly embellished for Yusuke's pleasure. Once again his hips rolled, and this time he allowed himself a few frustrated humps against the petting hand. The expert swipe of a thumb had his shaft throbbing with a new desire. Shuichi took control of his run away patience with a soft puff of air.

Another easy question was posed, and again he considered refusing to answer out of curiosity. Kurama hummed and looked away; his arms now hanging off of his boyfriend's shoulders. He pursed his lips, and just when it seemed he was going to refuse the fox released a humored chuckle. The concept of a 'favorite color' seemed frivolous, and not too long ago the answer would have been 'I have none.' That was no longer the case. "Brown," he answered.

He let himself be led and closed his eyes against the spray naturally, glad he didn't need to look to be able to press that attention on his fox. Although the dance of his fingers was put into a short pause that was usually barely noticable for the heavy shiver that moan sent through him all of a sudden. He was pretty sure Kurama had done that on purpose at least somewhat to get at him as he often did both with and without request. It had a somewhat sly look forming into chocolate eyes as he stared into the gem ones in front of him. The look softened pretty quickly though as he moved on with this line of questioning.

And once again the camdid answer spurred further attention. The pads of his fingers were joined by the rest of his hand as it fisted around Shuichi's cock and offered better stimulation once again. While he didn't play with the head again this time, he also didn't go back to wh as t he was doing before. Curiosity had replaced the look he'd had before as his head chanted slightly. "Brown? Isn't that kinda weird?"

Then again, he figured he shouldn't have expected what one would deem a 'normal' answer from the redhead. The workings of his mind certainly didn't fall on that level. And actually he couldn't think of anyone he knew that thought like Kurama even a little. But that was just another feature that stood out for him to appreciate as something that was purely him.

This slow petting was becoming irritating. Every time Yusuke gave him more, he also took away, never giving his impatient erection the full attention it wanted. It pulled a low growl from his throat as, once again, he was given something delightful in the form of a full grip; but, the generous attention to the glands came to a stop. Under normal circumstances he would demand more... Instead, only the rumbling growl in his chest attested to his displeasure.

"Do you find issues in my preference in pigment?" He retorted with a raised eyebrow and a teasing purr.

The rumbling noise in the redhead's chest made Yusuke realize that he'd forgotten to add the other bit he'd been about to offer before curiosity had gotten the better of him. It drew a bit of a grin across his lips; probably a little too snarky for his own good, but how could he help it? Kurama's patience was lacking as bad as his usually did. Usually the redhead kept his demeanor longer. The raven haired demon had a tendancy to agree to slow loving treatment only to turn around and whine about it way too quickly for either of their liking. Well, at least Kurama wasn't whining in likeness of him. If he had, he might think something was wrong; or he was way more sensitive than hhe'd have guessed.

"Course not. I like weird." It was said almost in a 'duh' fashion, but held a happily heated tone as well. And despite that grin that had slid its way over his features he leaned in and began placing light kisses over the steam heated skin of his chest. Although admittedly he was avoiding those adorably sensitive nubs for the most part. And when he did offer them attention it wasn't in the usual form. Instead of nipping or licking at them, all he offered were the same warm kisses before moving on to continue the sweet attention.

He hadn't lost his grip on the shaft of course; or stopped the soft massage of that other roaming hand. After all, his intent was set on closeness just as much as it was on the horribly slow building pleasure. He'd resolved himself to offering it as adamantly as he could upon having noticed how much his fox had been working at getting it when he hadn't been able to. Plus, his line of questioning wasn't finished. Because he was still curious about the odd color preference.

"I figured most people go with blue, or red, or green. You know, like the main ones." Then again he supposed girls tended to go with pink or something. At least the ones he'd heard. Not that the subject had been brought up any time recently. And besides that it really didn't change his thought that brown seemed to be just kind of out there. So he didn't even mention the falter in logic; never mind the somewhat dimwitted blunder involving his primary colors. Although that was because he didn't recognize it. "So why brown?"

Kurama gave an appreciative sigh as chapped lips met his skin in touches that were both too light, and just enough. His arms wrapped a little tighter and he buried his fingers into soaked black lock to pull him closer. Though, he was careful not to seem too adamant in that pull. The fox sucked in a sharp, but quiet breath each time a kiss was placed on his nipples. They perked for him eagerly, even without the anticipated nipping.

With a low groan of Yusuke's name, the fox relaxed against the wall and looked down at his lover with half lidded eyes. "If you are referring to the primary colors; they are red, blue, and yellow," he corrected. "As for why," Shuichi couldn't stop a playful curl in his lips. "I enjoy 'weird' things as well. I am dating you, after all."

Man, how come he loved those hands in his hair so much? It was enough to make him lean into them just a little even as he continued his task. The thoughtful pinch that hit his lips didnt detract much as all from his kisses. Yea, that sounded right. What had he said? Nevermind, he had a better idea for a retort to the correction. A cheeky little grin as he neared his right nipple again gave his teeth the access to give that anticipated nip. It was sharp, but only sharp enough to shock; maybe hurt a little. But even if it was his tongue soothed over it with a giddy little chuckle that matched the grin he'd had far too well.

It wasn't just for that though. Cause even though he might not have recognized it under normal circumstances, he was a bit heightened towards Kurama's diversionary tactics at the moment. Still, he straightened his back and pressed himself closer in allowing his lips to hover near Kurama's as he peered into those forest eyes he loved so much.

"Oh yea? What's your favorite brown thing, hm? Is it weird?" His tone might have sounded just as cheeky as the look and sound before it. And after asking as much, chocolate eyes landed on plush lips. He wanted to see if he got a proper answer just a teeny bit more than he wanted to capture those lips with his own. It really was the only thing that gave him the strength not to dive into them.

Another sucked in gasp, and Shuichi pulled his lover tighter to him in reflex. His cock twitched in Yusuke's hand in time with the harsh nip that left the fox mewling, then huffing when the man pulled away from his chest. Though, he couldn't bring himself to be upset, after all, Yusuke's lips were so close to his that he could practically taste them. "I don't believe it to be weird," he answered, already leaning in to try and take the kiss he was being tempted with. "In fact I find them to be quite enchanting. Surely you could hazard a guess," the fox purred, his own emerald gaze meeting Yusuke's chocolate.

He was planning on giving that kiss without consequence. Whether the Fox answered him or not he was all ready to make the move to take as much from those pretty lips as he was about to give. Cause honestly no matter what he was saying the words on his lips were practically irfesistable... or at least, they were until they were turned back against him.

The gentle challenge had him pulling back just as their lips brushed against eachother. The sudden need it pressed on him to use his brain in a different capacity didn't exactly panic him, but it did cause him to bubble up into a bit of a babble. How the Hell was he supposed to know a thing like that? It didn't stop him from making the attempt as that bubble turned heavily thoughtful.

What it did stop was that utter attention he had been showering Kurama with before his 'not panic' moment. Not only did it pause the pet of his hand over his chest, it actually drew the attention of the other hand away to rest on his hip for purchase. The thoughts themselves might not be obvious. But the fact that he had no idea was likely quite palpable.

Could It be a food? Or maybe... no that's stupid. Wait, what was I about-- Maybe it's an animal? Animals can be enchanting, right?... What does enchanting mean again?... Crap, he did say enchanting, didnt' he? Cause I dunno where that came from if he didn't...

Hang on...

It might have taken longer than one might have liked, but that bubbly thoughtfulness shifted into a bubbly pout. And it seethed just a little more offense than usual, not that it was anything too bothersome. It just added a little more pissiness into the usual look he landed on the redhead. But it wasn't an unfamiliar look in general. "Hey," he mentioned a little shortly as he leaned a little closer again. "That ain't supposed to be how it works." Well actually, he didn't know that for sure since it hadn't been nitpicked at necissarily. But that wasn't what simmered on the bit of attitude anyway.

Even if it took a little longer to recognize, he did recognize that the sly fox had attempted to put off the question in that tricky way of his. So while he'd fallen for it at first, at least it hadn't lasted.

Shuichi blinked several times when the lightest brush of lips was all his advance garnered. The stimulation that had been gradually increasing was pulled away, and again the fox huffed irritably. His abandoned shaft bobbed in the air in search of the teasing attention, and he pressed his chest into the now stagnant hand; but his attention honed in on the adorably thoughtful expression on his lover's face. He relaxed against the tile once more, and watched as the gears turned in the younger demon's skull. His desire dampened with the lack of touch, and was replaced with curiosity. How long would it take for Yusuke to realize what had just happened? Would he realize it?

He was given a huffy pout, and Kurama returned it with a catty smile. "No, perhaps not," he agreed with a small shake of his head. Kurama knew that, no matter how hard he tried not to use them, his tricks would become more and more devious the more intrusive the questions became. He was glad to see Yusuke calling him out on it. In fact that made it worth the sudden lack of touch. So, as if to reward the man for a job well done, the fox answered honestly. "Your eyes are brown."

His head tilted slightly at the odd change in subject... that took him longer than he'd have liked to realize it wasn't a change in subject at all. But his mind had been set on the trick, and suddenly Kurama had mentioned his eyes. So it wasn't incredibly ridiculous for him not to keep up after said trick had been played on him.

Unfortunately for him the lack lasted just long enough to comment back and sound exactly as lost as he was with, "Uh yeah. I know my eyes are brown." It only barely lacked a distinct 'duh' in the mix. And also lasted just long enough for him to back off from that pout to offer a skeptical look; which quickly flit away to be replaced with a heavy heat that burned over his face quite suddenly.

He couldn't even tell if his embarrassment was over that perceived lack, or the recognition of the connection that was there. But that embarrassment caused a soft, only slightly awkward chuckle to bubble past his lips as he repeated the comment in recognition as he looked away quickly. "Oh yeah. My eyes are brown."

Somehow, even though being given the answer kept them on track, he seemed to have completely derailed from his own. But he peeked back up at him despite the current angle their position had them in. "I really like your eyes too, ya know."

An amused gleam filled his gaze, and a slim eyebrow raised. It wasn't uncommon for the man-child to take awhile to make connections; and, while it could be frustrating, Kurama found it endearing. Once the connection was made and recognition painted Yusuke's expression, the fox chuckled. He expected the returned compliment, but that didn't dampen his enjoyment of it. Not in the least bit. "I'm glad," he murmured while leaning in to try and catch Yusuke's lips again.

The former detective had a propensity for flattery that could be beyond compare. And while Kurama could be quite flattering in response to being pressed upon, he didn't have a tendancy to do so in a way that was as out-of-the-blue as his lover. Yusuke hadn't noticed as much really, but he did manage to recognize his slightly odd reaction to the rather straight forward, relatively speaking, comment on his eyes might have been unexpected for his own lack; but also seemed different. Then again, so far this had been pretty different already. Because his boyfriend was being pretty open with him. And that alone was nice and new.

A smile slid across his lips as he recognized the attempt to capture them; possibly softened for the not so different words that preceeded it. He didnt deny the closeness this time. Though he hadn't exactly done so purposefully before. Happily, he closed the distance between them and they fit together flawlessly. He had no problem melting just a little into that closeness. But he wasn't going to let himself get lost in it. So he focused some of his attention on returning to the pets he'd been offering previously. And even though he wasn't stimulating him in the same way he had been before, that hand on his hip tugged him closer bodily. Enough for the warmth of it not to disrupt his petting.

The taste of Yusuke's lips alone was enough to pull a moan from the greedy fox. Who happily pulled the man closer when he felt him melt. Sliding his warm tongue against the other's lips, he tested for more before delving inside to devour him whole. Yusuke just tasted so good, almost as good as he felt, and Kurama just couldn't help himself.

He was pulled closer, and the fox whined into the kiss and rolled his hips to hump lightly against his lover.

The rumble of a happy growl mixed with a heavy groan as the redhead delved into his mouth and humped a bit of friction out against him in his want. The former detective's tongue played back happily, but allowed the redhead to take a good deal of what he wanted too. But he didnt allow himself to get too caught up in it; no matter how bad he suddenly wanted to.

He was happy to let Kurama take his treat, and of course play back happily, but he had to pull back after a few moments. A groan for the loss was inevitable, but it didn't stop him from doing what he needed to keep things flowing.

Well, maybe not in some sense. He did pull away, heated chocolate oozing a warm stare straight into the forest of the fox's eyes. A smile drew across his face through a happy little hum before he painstakingly removed their closeness. He really didn't want to pull away so much, but the reason he'd done so in the first place was to keep himself under control. He hated that his boyfriend would have to suffer that loss along with him because he didn't have the capacity to keep himself on track, but he'd be damned if he wasn't gonna continue to offer him his treats.

He wanted to offer him some praise verbally too, but again, he might get off track that way. At least given his current predicament.

Once he'd pulled himself away from the redhead enough to have space where they weren't pressed together but didn't lose full contact, he leaned over a bit to capture his fox's shampoo. "Rewet your hair," he told him cheekily as he tugged at his hip all over again. He was even willingto make the small move with him bodily so he wouldn't lose what little he had left. He wouldnt have bothered with the instruction if he hadnt notice the stray hairs that were drying a little faster than the others, but hed needed to say /something/. Yusuke had never been good about being quiet.

When the redhead moved under the spray along with him he was prepared for the need to still himself, having been his own request and all. He knew well how easily his blood could go from a light simmer to a hard boil when he got an eye full of the water softened male. Still, a smirk crossed his face when he couldn't help but comment; a comment that wasn't exactly new. "I love it when you get all wet for me." The cheeky chuckle that followed it didn't detract from the warm growl that took slight hold of his tone as he said as much. The childish reaction to the innuendo of his comment wasn't anywhere near new either.

Since he deemed the hair well enough wetted he tugged him far enough forward that his the hair was at least cleared from thesstream. And he might have had him turn around or find an easier position before lifting shampoo layered hands to his hair, but that would totally detract from the suddenly rather silly smile he piled on as he asked another question. So instead he worked at pulling the soap through the length of the long strands that lay over the front of his shoulders. "What do you like most about my eyes?"

And this question he didn't expect to be so easily answered. Because it accompanied a few more that told in tone just as much as the look on his face that that silliness in him had kicked itself out once more. "Is it the way they sparkle in the moonlight~? Do you like the way they dance when I laaaaugh?..."

Although he paused, the silly look abruptly turning thoughtful. "Hm..." and he posed a slightly more serious question as he asked, "What the Hell else are eyes supposed to do?" Maybe he should have thought this out better before starting his tease.

Yusuke pulled away and Shuichi tried to follow. A pretty whine left his lips when they were abandoned, and the fox tried to capture them all over again. It was his lover's groan and the heated gaze in the eyes he adored that stopped his advance. After all, it wasn't his place to move things along into a sloppy make out that would inevitably lead to some exquisite shower sex. He'd given the brown eyed man control, and he would accept it... even if his judgment lapsed now and then. After so many years together he was used to getting his way.

His eager shaft bobbed in the air when it lost its support against the muscular form, but his disappointment was short lived. "Yes," Kurama agreed with an eager nod as he was guided under the water once more. The hot spray soaked the drying mane back into its slick, clingy state. The scent of shampoo was nice as it filled the bathroom with its subtle aroma of plumb blossoms once more. Shuichi released a pleased sigh as it was worked into his hair. Emerald eyes had begun to close so he could enjoy a gentle massage and avoid any stray bubbles, but they blinked open again at the question. The fox had opened his mouth to answer, to tell his lover just how his warm brown eyes could calm his mind no matter how quickly the thoughts were going, nor how heavily they bogged his mind. Just a glance in his direction, and Shuichi could lose himself into thoughtless adoration.

However, Yusuke decided to push his luck, and Kurama decided to keep all of that to himself. Instead, he raised an eyebrow at the cheesy lines being tossed his way. The incredulous look morphed into one of amusement, then into something deviously sultry. "How could I possibly choose only one aspect? I adore everything about your eyes," he purred. It may not be his place at the moment but... Yusuke had left himself so open that it was impossible to resist. Shuichi captured the former detective's chin with his thumb and pointer finger to tilt up his head and gaze into chocolate brown eyes. "The way they sparkle with innocence, even when they gleam with your deviant nature," he cooed. "The way your pupils dilate just before we kiss," the fox leaned in to brush their lips together. "Then narrow into carnivorous slits just before you devour me. I adore everything about your eyes, Yusuke," he repeated before licking his boyfriend's lower lip with just the tip of his tongue. "Even that empty-headed stare of yours," he chuckled before releasing the man's chin and standing straight again.

The change in his fox's demeanor pulled away that cocky smirk of his far too easily; even before he began his sultry answer. Chocolate eyes shifted away through that purr, an attempt not to fall to the sight and sound that had him shrinking away just slightly without his notice. It was thwarted quickly. As was the attempted tilt of his chin that followed those eyes.

Despite the surprise of the sudden change and closeness hpwever, he still couldn't manage to keep his sights on those pretty green eyes as they narrowed slightly in focus on him. His attention fell to the side, to Shuichi's lips, anywhere they could. It wasn't for lack of trying thougb. It was just that every time his attention lifted up to that forest just above his own eye line he couldn't keep that vision. Not if he didn't want to fall into those pools of deep green himself.

And as Kurama drew closer to brush their lips together a small puff of air push through his chest and the former detective's pupils dilated just as his redhead pointed out. Then they narrowed slightly through a slight pout against words that had his stomach heaving a slight flutter, and a want to follow them as they were pulled away.

The more the redhead purred on about his eyes the hotter his face was becoming. The feeling the words and attention see red through him wasn't unfamiliar in the least. But at the same time it really was. His tease was backfiring, and his fox pulling away tugged a heavy sputter from him through the uncomfortably comfortable embarrassment that attention pushed on him.

He stumbled over a few syllables and was forced to pause in need of composing himself. It took him a moment to assess his sotuation, not having noticed until then that he'd stopped petting in that shampoo and had taken a light grip in red tresses.

So Kurama could leave him nice and speechless. Not like that was anything new. Besides it didn't last long. Because he could play that game too. And through a careful but sudden tug of those strands in his hands he pulled that pretty face closer as he leaned forward in turn. And that delicious contraction of his pupils signified a newfound playfulness that wasn't silly in the least. "I got reasons fer likin' yer eyes too ya know," he growled out happily. "Wanna hear 'em?"

Although with the sudden heat in his eyes it was debatable whether or not he wanted to use words over action at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom