Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yes Please (EDDE)

The suave look faded instantly, replaced by a bit of panic through widened eyes; and had his teeth clenching tightly against the pain of the attack. "EEJ!"

He tugged, whining sharply and glowering through those clenched teeth. "What're you, a guppy?" He might have said shark, but a shark would probably have bit the damned thing off. And most likely he was aiming more toward Piranha given the change. But that might not be something he'd have realized even if he weren't being latched onto painfully at the moment.

"Leggo, dammit!" Wiggling his hand a bit as he pulled it away got it loose. Although he didn't necessarily divert it from danger as he blew at the afflicted area with a heavy pout.

Seeming to get over it pretty quickly, his secondary response was about as ill fated as his first. A sharp pout pointed in his boyfriend's direction. "That ain't what I mean at all." It might have sounded, given the accusatory tone, that he thought Kurama might think he had.After all, he recognized the offense of the reaction he was given. He'd been taught this lesson plenty of times; perhaps not in the same exact way, but the message was the same. Neither of them liked to be called cute... But mostly he was just bucking up as he usually might.

He leaned back forward, though not as close this time given his sudden bitey change. And really, how could the fox expect him not to up the ante with such a perceived challenge? If he did, he'd have been sorely mistaken, as a smirk crossed over the man-boy's face. The ill attempt coming in the form of poking the same finger that had just been assaulted up to the tip of the redhead's nose. "That's the wrong part of me I like so much in your mouth."

Then again, how Yusuke ever won these little spats was a bit amazing in itself. His ability to think he'd be on top of it in the end however, probably wasn't nearly as shocking. Nor his inability to recognize he couldn't always win that easily... But there had been times. And those times tended to cloud his better judgement in just about every aspect other than this as well.

He wouldn't have been able to get away. Kurama had a very good latch on the finger and he wasn't about to let it go so easily... except the terrible comparison to a guppy of all creatures stunned him into loosening his jaw just enough for the finger to be wiggled free. "No, in fact I am a fox; and we tend to show our teeth," he countered, watching on with a failed attempt to stop his lips from twitching into an amused smile. He succeeded in that endevor when the bitten finger pressed against his nose. He had every intent on biting it again, but came up with a much better retort.

Pulling his head away from the pointed digit, the fox raised an eyebrow at the former detective. "Are you sure you want me to bite you there as well, Yusuke? I did not realize your attraction to pain had become so grand," he purred.

Chocolate eyes rounded at the question. And through a sharp preen that was the only real indication to what a horrible thought biting therewas his face was doused in color instantly; the heavier reaction obviously pointed toward the rest of the accusation.

Through a bubbly pout he opened his mouth to respond, took a breath, and closed it again. His shoulders rose and he squinted a bit through that pout, thinking better of it apparently. The threat of the rather embarrassing sentiment seemed to sink past that thick skull. Through a grunt of frustration that somewhat resembled a little growl Yusuke turned toward the bag again; his eyes only following after a short moment of staring down his obvious loss. "What else is in here?"

It may have seemed that he'd forgotten the original task he'd set on himself that involved the gag. But it was more likely that he had thought better of the fact that removing the possibility of threats such as that might be a little too good to pass up. And dense or not, he already knew letting them fester instead of coming out would not turn out well for him in the end. They'd been together long enough for him to have at least learned that much for sure.

Either way it was forgotten within moments as he pulled out an odd rubber sling and stared at it awkwardly for a nice long moment. Although it was unclear if he didn't understand what it was more than he was still frustrated as he grumbled a little, the word 'brat' being possibly the only definitive word formed of it. Although he couldn't rightfully complain too much. After all, he'd decided previously that if his lover was going to be bratty by biting him he could be right back, and that obviously hadn't gone his way.

Not that it mattered. His face changed and it was like just about all was forgotten as curiosity took over and shortly bubbled into excitement. "Neat." He seemed to like that word today.

He took the thing and latched a finger from each hand into the two bands. And then he pulled. That far too silly child-like delight of his lit up his face as he pulled his hands apart; far. "Check it out! This is the thickest, stretchiest rubber band I ever seen!" Of course he knew that wasn't technically what it was. However one couldn't deny the similar properties...

Especially when one of those fingers slipped and sent the device reeling back into his --unfortunately-- previously mauled pointer finger. "Mhn!..." Needless to say that delight shifted from his features quickly to be replaced with a much sharper pout that accompanied a cacophony of noises that didn't really resemble any words but pointed easily to the distress it caused.

The tool was dropped into his unharmed hand as he shook out the almost numbing pain in the other. Instead of blowing on the digit this time it tucked into his lips sideways and sucked at instead. "No fair," he pouted around it, peering at his boyfriend through watery eyes. "How come I gotta be karma's bitch? You're the helpless one, dammit." Not that he wanted his fox getting hurt or anything.

He'd been a little too preoccupied with his own reaction to notice Shuichi's all that much. But still he held up the thing as he got over the pain in his finger for the most part. And he stuffed his ailing hand between his legs, as he was still sitting on his knees through a need to heighten himself to get as close as he had previously, for the other part. "So what is it? It don't seem very safe ta use for this kinda thing, ya know."

Winning the short 'arguement' left Shuichi sitting up a little taller. His confidence was gradually returning, and he wondered if Yusuke should be giving him so much time to collect himself. Then again, his childish lover had said something about starting over from square one. He watched on with amusement as Yusuke moved on with a pout and once more questioned what resided in the bag... and once more it bothered him that he didn't know the answer. This man turned demon did frightening things to his psyche, but Shuichi wasn't given long to ponder it.

Heat colored the fox's cheeks, turning them a very pretty shade of pink. While he may not have known what he bought, there was no way he would dabble in these human world sex toys without first doing some research. "That is..." Kurama was spared his initial embarrassment and instead had to fight back laughter as Yusuke played with it like a very different sort of toy. The tension he hadn't noticed left his chest with a sigh that was supposed to sound exasperated. Instead it was a mixture of laughter and affection. "It is an... accessory, of sorts," he began. "The smaller ring squeezes around the base of the shaft, while the larger does so around the base of the sack. From what I understand, it creates a discomfort that, under the right circumstances, can be quite pleasurable."

He would have been upset if he'd missed the entire reaction to his antics. But he'd been lucky enough to settle down to catch that warm chuckle he coveted so much. But as per usual he was distracted all over again.

"Accessory?" He heard the rest, but he latched on to that word. And a contemplative look traveled from the tool down to the redhead's exposed lap. It took a moment, silence falling from him as he though this over.

"You know, I never thought about decorating it." The tease didn't pull his sight away however. What did pull it away was a devious smile as it slivered over his lips; and accompanied the slow slide of those eyes back up the redhead's body to land on his face.

"So how do I put it on?" The tone in his voice was just as hungry and sultry as the sudden change of look in his eyes.

"Of the sort," he agreed, releasing a soft puff of air when he noticed Yusuke's change in focus. He loved to be looked at, and despite his denial of it, the both knew it. His half hard cock twitched under the long gaze, and Shuichi's cheeks became dusted with a light pink flush. It remained through the exasperated grunt that twisted his lips. An expression that dropped the instant chocolate eyes met his own, and a shiver ran up and down his spine.

"A-ah, well..." The fox took a moment to swallow and moisten his suddenly dry mouth. "Simply stretch each ring around the appropriate appendage. I request you take care not to snap them." A different sort of shudder ran through him at the thought.

"What, you don't trust me?" The usual pout that might come with that question didn't falter that look he had about him at the moment. Although within a moment of asking it he shook his head. It was a stupid question after all. "Nevermind."

Scooting himself into a more comfortable position as his eyes once again landed between his legs, he added. "It if that's how it is, then I request you don't distract me so it doesn't happen." A warm, but still somewhat sultry chuckle passed over his lips as he tested at the elastic far less exhuberantly and took a plenty more time than needed to size up his task. After all, he knew how much his fox liked him to stare. And not only did he like the reaction received from it, he liked doing it in general. An eye full of any part of his lovely mate was always appreciated.

He paused in moving the contraption closer, peering up at him as if he were giving him a final chance to get a word in edge wise.

"Of course I do, or you would not have this power to begin with." The point was made with more affection than the intended scoff. Shuichi bit his lip as Yusuke drew closer and just... stared. The effect was almost instant; the organ twitching into full life rather quickly under the chocolate gaze. Yusuke's 'request' was answered with a nod before the fox leaned back to show himself off. When the man looked up, he simply nodded at first.

From the quickly growing haze, recognition sparked across his face. "Do be careful around the pubic area. If it is the consistency of a rubber band, then it may tear out the hair upon removal." Saying it out loud had him visibly shuddering. Pubic hair was a vast injustice. The soft red patch was more like fur, soft and fluffy... and in great abundance. The thought of a clump of that being ripped out was incredibly uncomfortable.

Well yea, he obviously did. But there was an understandable lack there too. One Yusuke completely understood himself. Especially since he'd just snapped himself recently. The foolish act just before moving on to such a sensitive area with the ring would have had anyone asking the other to he careful after all. Still, the reassurance warmed him and he couldn't help but feel a little better even though he was feeling fine before that.

"Mn?" The curious noise came from the thoughtful look that crossed his fox's face. His eyes turned down again. "Good point." He hadn't thuight about that, so he was glad it was brought up. The former detective would have been devastated on many levels if he hurt that beautiful patch of fur; that distinctive trait his fox had that made him so... him.

He loved that patch of fur, and not just because it was adorable. To ruin it in any way would suck so bad. There was also the fact that he still wasn't out to hurt his needy human. Well, he was never out to hurt him honestly, and he never tended to take it well himself when he did. He noticed, as he fell from the contemplative though process, that he'd been staring again; most likely looking, while he loomed, as though he were sizing up his task all over again.

The recognition had a small smirk slithering its way back over his face all over again. Because he noticed once more what all that simple staring was doing to his boyfriend, as it usually did.

"Mmn~" he hummed out heatedly. "I love it when you get all happy on me." With a soft chuckle he finally pressed on. Of course, he was careful; careful not to snap the band, and careful not to catch any fur within its hold. He stretched it only far enough as needed to inch it further, and painstakingly set it in place at the base. The sack was a little more tricky. But he got it in there firmly once he realized holding the balls and tugged them a little away from the base while stretching the band around the holding hand and slowly closing it off while tugging said hand from its place was the easiest, safest way. Once he'd fitted the bands in place properly he backed off a little and went right back to staring.

Another warm hum pushed through his lips. And he simply couldn't help himself as he trailed his fingers lengthily over the exposed shaft from base to tip, and right back down. "I never really been one for accessorizing or anything, but now I think i could totally get in to it."

He liked how It looked; a lot. And it showed through the pleased look he had to shine down on him. Yusuke was a man of little restraint. And he didn't even try to hold himself back from the want that tickled at him so sweetly. Leaning back down he pressed a light kiss to he tip of the now quite prettily exposed shaft; then ran his tongue over it in parting as he pulled back.

Though instead of moving on or adding to his touches he simply sat comfy and took in the full sight of his fox from head down, back up again, and then as a whole. "How bad is it?" The additional question was puffed out. He was having trouble showing the concern obviously niggling at the back of his mind as he appreciated the look unhindered.

Even with Yusuke's careful hand, the fox found himself jumping just a little each time the stretchy material was let loose around tender flesh. "Mnn," the grunt came unintentionally, but it went well with the uncomfortable shuffle of his knees. It didn't hurt, not in the least. It was, however, a new and strange sensation. One that he still had to decide if he liked or not. There was a stretching feeling, more so around the sack then his cock. It reminded him of his studies, and that grunt turned into a quiet groan.

Without a moments hesitation, Kurama spread his legs far enough apart to be considered a split. Just as he did with all things, he enjoyed showing off his flexibility as well as his physique to the former detective when ever he could. The fully exposed and exquisitely decorated shaft twitched under lightly touching fingers, and greeted the kiss with a tiny bead of precum. He got so wet so quickly, and he blamed Yusuke for that entirely.

"It is not as bad as I had imagined," he answered. The awkwardness of the ring had faded somewhat and now... "In a way it is sort of... pleasant. It ah..." he paused, considering his words. "It creates a pressure tight enough to make achieving orgasm difficult, but not impossible," he decided to explain.

Chocolate eyes continues to devour Shuichi bodily as he spoke. Bits of chills were licking at his spine and if he were paying more attention to himself rather than his Fox he might have been able to note how much more sensitive he was feeling below the belt himself. But he wasnt, so his growing avarice was left to the redhead to recognize alone. Yusuke had something far more interesting for him to pay attention to at the moment. Especially as his lover began peacokcing in that way of his. God he loved it when he showed off for him.

But it also brought about a heavy want for more. To see more; to touch more; to do more. And then he was presented with a challenge. Neither the device itself nor his human on their own issued it. But the object did through Kurama's words. And like any other challenge he might get, he wasn't gonna simply back off from it.

The bag was pushed to the side without notice and the former detective moved in bodily. He positioned himself between spread legs; not enough that Shuichi couldn't find a comfortable position in the long run, but easily enough that he wouldn't be able to close himself off fully. And their faces drew close once again, swirling hot chocolate eyes boring heavily into forest. "Difficult, huh? I wonder how difficult."

His dominant hand shifted between them, index finger and thumb finding their way to the tip of that wonderfully exposed shaft and rubbing out a heavy tease against the glands. The other lifted and trailed lightly enough over the fabric of his shirt to barely be felt. "But ya know, I think I wanna get this outta the way before finding out. I wanna see all of you like this."

Dexterous fingers popped open the highest button of the collared shirt and he leaned forward once again. He didnt pull his sight from his boyfriend's eyes until he's lost them to pressing his lips against his collarbone as it was exposed. His tongue rolled along the bone line and dipped past it to travel up his throat. And he nipped his way back down as he flicked the next button loose and slowly pet the bit of cloth he'd loosened open.

This was an act Yusuke took particular joy in committing. Since the first time he'd done this, even though he hadn't had nearly enough flesh to play with then, he'd learned a great deal about how sensational the slow removal of Shuichi's clothing could be for him. Popping a button; petting the cloth open; and slowly following those pets with lips, tongue, and teeth variously. He knew just the right places to apply a gentle pressure to force deep shivers. He knew most of the places to lick at for the perfect reaction to cool air rolling over the newly wet skin. And he knew all the right spots to apply both light and sharp nips to cause those thrilling jumps to escape his mate. Most of which drew pretty whines and frustrated groans of course.

Only, when he usually did this one or both of them wasn't nearly patient enough to allow him to carry out his task to completion. And at the moment he was determined to get that with his fox bound so nicely. He would have to force himself to remain calm despite the deep seated want to draw such stronger noises from him; despite a somewhat maddening need to give his lover more for the frustration he'd be causing him. He was pretty sure he could do it.

And while he might usually be a bit worried about denying his fox more and feel bad for that frustration he was causing, it seemed like he might have tapped in to a new way to feed off it he hadn't discovered previously. Because as he continued his enjoyment of it heightened in a way he couldn't remember it having done before. And because of that, he had yet to stop the horrible tease of thumb and forefinger he'd begun even by the time he was half way down the button up shirt.

Close proximity had the fox almost instinctuallt leaning forward to capture chapped lips with his own, softer pair. Their noses touch and Kurama jumped with a sharp, surprised gasp. The sensitive glands swelled in anticipation of more. Usually just this would be enough to have him leaking precum. He blamed Yusuke for training his body to be so needy; so wanting of his touch that the smallest amount could have him soaking wet. Not this time. With the taunt binding the thick liquid was trapped in a way that both hurt and turned him on even further.

Any retort was lost and the cuffs jingled. The pulling wasn't done in defiance nor fear, only in the habit of wrapping his arms around his lover while being undressed. The red-head huffed in a pout that couldn't linger. He tilted his chin and exposed his throat temptingly as the man drifted down, he wasn't given exactly what he wanted; but he wasn't going to complain. Soft, happy sighs left his nose as kisses and licks traced his collar bone. It was a sensation he'd felt many times; and yet it was unfamiliar.

Puffed breaths became soft, but high pitched moans. The sounds clipped as he lost breath and captured it again. The cuffs rustled and Shuichi whined. He wanted to reach out, he wanted to touch his lover. It was harder than he'd first thought it would be, and it made him impatient. "Yusuke," he panted, arching his back and curving his neck in the position he knew to be one of Yusuke's favorites. A particularly loud gasp and moan followed a calloused finger rubbing against his tender nipple. "Touch me more... Please?"

It was hard; really hard. The soft noises and squirms, and the want that was all but palpable radiating off the redhead was pulling an ache through him that was as insane as it ever was. But it was also incredibly thrilling. And while he wasn't the best at restraint in the first place, he was doing an amazing job at keeping his head down and working this out the way he'd set out to rather than the way he very much now wanted to. He could feel it every time too; every time his boyfriend's need to encircle him in that way that was just so perfect. It was tantalizing. And it was really odd that he was getting so much out of it really, but he wasn't going to complain about it. Because that was probably the only thing there was that was allowing him to keep his resolve.

The movement along with the sound of his name hitting him so pleasantly had him turning his attention up from the nub he'd been just about to suck between his teeth. He'd had the thought to tease him a little more with how delicious his reaction was to the prod of his fingers against the other. And he never really could get enough of how sensitive the adorable nubs were.

The sharp intent that had landed in his eyes hazed a bit through a small bout of blinks. Because they'd traveled up his body in an attempt to peek up into those gem eyes to let him know he had his attention. But they weren't able to move past the tantalizingly posed neck. A soft whine huffed past his lips as the look softened a bit more. In fact, the distraction had even forced a pause in the almost tenuous touch he'd been administering against the head of his cock.

His mate's throat and neck had had a somewhat hypnotic power over him even before he'd become a demon. The beautiful, slender connector had been something he was drawn to placing a great deal of attention on. He had no idea why, and vaguely recalled thinking it was an odd thing to become so fixated on at first. But for reasons he didn't understand in the least it had become even worse since his change. And before he realized it he'd already drifted closer bodily all over again and lifted his face to happily worry his lover's pulse point between his teeth before drawing long laving licks across the length of it. The hand that had been previously disrobing him wrapped itself and its arm around the small of Shuichi's back in support of gaining even more access to it.

His dominant hand changed its course as well. Shifting, it wrapped around the well stimulated shaft. Although instead of offering a well placed stroke as he might have through vigor in other circumstances, his grasp held firm while he allowed his thumb to travel up the length of the underside and back down smoothly. And the attention didn't lack in an added swipe over the frenulum periodically. The half breed offered up a pleased growl as he tugged the sensitive skin just near his fox's ear between his teeth and suckled at it.

Only happy with pulling away from the attention once he knew he'd left a pretty mark there he made mention of what the warm noise had been offered toward. "You're harder than usual, ya know. Is it really that good?"

Just as he asked the question though he paused. It wasn't just that he seemed harder that caught his attention now. There was more friction than usual too. And he recognized why since the question placed his attention there. It was almost painful to do, but he pulled away from the attention he'd been lavishing on his neck to look down once again.

"Hang on..." The simple words almost sounded accusatory, if not slightly offended. He was used to a perfectly slick surface under his touch well before now, and was a little surprised he hadn't noticed it before. There was a bit there, but his fox leaked like a broken faucet usually. And this was nothing like that. His shoulders heightened just slightly as he evened an almost skeptical stare down on the comparatively dry shaft.

He gave a good looking over of his cock in general, but his sights landed on the ring after a moment. Was it that thing that was stealing away the delicious drooling he'd gained a rather greedy want for? Curiously, the former detective uncoiled his supportive hold he'd taken against his lover's back and reached down to join the opposite hand. He was pretty sure that was the case. And it annoyed him to no end. And through a need he still didn't really notice he had but exhibited quite often he squirmed his way into leaning down rather close to the suddenly offensive tool. In a show that might have been far more effective were his opponent not inanimate, he glared it down sharply as he made his move. Carefully, still not wanting to snap or catch hairs, he tugged on opposite sides of the ring and effectively loosened it to test the question.

Regret was felt almost instantly. The hot breath over the pebbled flesh left him moaning in a humiliatingly feminine pitch. His shoulders lifted, the right meeting his cheek as the fox exposed his pulse; and he wasn't disappointed. His lover's name was panted in whispering breaths while Shuichi rocked his hips into the tortuously pleasant rubbing. Friction wasn't something they were used to, and feeling Yusuke's calloused finger tips rubbing and squeezing over the nearly too sensitive head was agonizing, yet marvelous.

Kurama's panting moans gradually became canid whines as an ache began to build in his balls. Every touch Yusuke gave him only made it hurt more; yet his shaft was throbbing hard and turning an angry red. The glands were flared and throbbed in his body's nearly vain attempt to release some of his pent up lust. All it could manage were a few drops now and then. "Oh yes, please," he mewled the moment that rough palm wrapped soothingly around his aching length; but his relief was short lived. The puppy dog whines returned, and the fox was jolting his hips with renewed vigor. Shuichi could feel his testicles trying to pull up against his body, and groaned in frustration when their attempt was stopped by the ring.

"Ah?" Yusuke pulled back from his neck to find the fox flushed and panting. His cock was jerking for attention; as if just as offended by Yusuke's abandonment. "It, ah..." It was difficult to catch his breath, but he was managing. "It constricts the blood flow. Not dangerously, just enough... to..." The former detective moved down and his rational thought suddenly seemed inconsequential.

The reaction was instant. Yusuke loosened the ring and Kurama coiled with a squeaking cry. With the flood gates released, the former detective got a face full of precum. The sticky fluid spurt twice, then continued in a slow drool; but it was all clear. It wasn't an orgasm, but the relief was so exhilarating it may as well have been. Shuichi was making that sort of cute face, after all. "Yusuke, Yusuke please," the fox huffed, shaft quivering with its true orgasm barely a touch away.

He heard Shuichi's attempt at explaining, but it only drew a more determined look into that mixture as he leveled a silent threat he wasn't entirely sure what the words would have been for; considering the thing couldn't respond in any way. As he pulled back the ring his redhead's sharp change in reaction just barely gave him the notion of need to act against the oncoming onslaught.

He shut his eyes tight in a flinch against the little attack as he recognized its coming. Despite that recognition a horribly surprised little yelp shot through slightly clenched lips. After all, how the Hell was he supposed to expect the damned thing to fight back? Of course, he hadn't. And despite noticing it a moment before it still threw him for a good moment.

It ceased rather quickly and large chocolate eyes blinked down on the organ in catching up. "Huh. I guess I can take that as a 'yes'," to many questions in fact. "Oh yea. I really like this thing." In the secondary short moment it took for him to pull his sight back up on his rather pleased looking mate those eyes had sharpened with intent all over again.

And again he didn't snap the thing against that aching cock, but he did carefully let go of it before heightening himself all over again. Through a newly found smirk he followed through with a cheeky question as he drew his index finger far too simply along the length of that needy shaft. "Please what?" The liquid attack left on his face didn't detract from the look at all as he drew it closer in a similar way as he had for the ring when it had offended him. Only, he was no longer offended. He was, in fact taking in a nice hungry view of his lover's face at the moment as he hadn't had the chance previously with the distraction he'd been given.

His mouth fell open and his eyes shut. Kurama's whole body tenesed to shoot with that single finger running up the length. If the damned ring hadn't been replaced it was sure to have been enough to send him over the edge. The fox was shivering as he teetered on a terrible edge he would soon be falling away from. "Let me cum!" The volume came solely from the sharp intake of air he'd needed in order to say anything at all.

While his legs remained in their near split, he'd lifted himself onto his knees to thrust his hips for that extra bit of attention he needed. "I am right there Yusuke, please allow me my orgasm," the fox mewled.

Last edited:
The former detective tossed on a perfectly skeptical look through a well placed pout. "C'mon," he offered a bit crossly as he lifted his free hand and indicated his face through and open palmed gesture. "Whaddaya mean yer 'right there'?"

He leaned closer still, squinting a bit to stare him down with that skepticism. And his attention rolled back into offering stimulation to the shaft rather than the head with the petting of his thumb. "You're kinda past 'right there', I'd say." Well, he was almost past right there anyway. The knowledge of that helped the raven haired demon in keeping up his charade for the moment.

He still had something he'd been rather determined to finish before allowing such a thing after all. He just hadn't expected the little deterrence to occur. Shuichi had told him previously that it would make it hard for him to cum but not impossible. Not only hadn't he finished undressing his fox, but he was pretty sure he made it quite clear that he wanted to see how much it'd take for him to be able to cum with the thing still on.

"No, I..." The fox trailed of with a long, low moan as the petting continued. The frantic thrusting slowed as he angled his hips to push more directly into the touching hand. "I did not finish," he managed to continue; though, his voice was strained with his lust. The rush of near orgasm was fading away, and he groaned in absolute frustration.

Still, Shuichi leaned forward to lap his tongue over the man's cheek to both apologise for the mess and plea for his own pleasure. "The ring created a build up of precum, I did not orgasm so..." The cuffs were tugged and he tried to bury himself against his boyfriend. "I am still so very close."

He didn't give any more than he was willing, the pressure he had to offer remaining the same as his needy human attempted to press in to the touch of his hand. He even managed that same bubbly curious look as Kurama seemed to be willing to explain; easily willing to listen.

His free hand lifted to poke his pointer finger at his own chin thoughtfully as he turned his sight up and away to think about that. Well, he'd already known that. At least for the most part. It wasn't because of anything other than the fact that there was a very distinct shift in scent when his fox did achieve his release. And other than saying it was more satisfying, he wasn't sure how else he could describe it really. But the contemplative look was pulled off well because he actually was thinking on that curiously.

But the redhead was suddenly pressing close to him and a warm huff-puff pressed through his lungs as he looked down on him. The distraction threw him off. Without thought he attempted to pull off that innocent look he could never gather up properly when he was actually trying. Even though his free hand wrapped around his fox as he got close and he offered just a little more sensation to that petting digit, there was no stopping the beginnings of a smirk that was obviously being held back as he threw on that look. There was also no hiding the cheeky tone that fell into his voice almost automatically as he feigned that innocence--horribly, one might add. "You prooooomise you didn't cum already~?"

Actually, even though he knew he hadn't, he did want him to answer the question regardless. Although he wasn't entirely sure why.

Relief flooded his form as the man's arm wrapped around him in a hold he'd been hungry for since his hands had been cuffed. "Thank you," he moaned, nuzzling his nose into the former detective's neck. Just the slight added friction sent electric shocks that curled his toes and again pulled at his bindings. If it weren't for that damned ring! Kurama's balls were pulled so tight against the elastic ring they nearly disappeared under it; and his cock continued to pulse and twitch to pitifully squeeze out drops of precum.

Alarm bells began to ring the moment Yusuke spoke. His tone was devious, his words taunting, and intent so clear one had to be blind to miss it. Shuichi couldn't see a thing. "I promise, I didn't."

"Mnnn," the bebate, tactless as ever, was as revealing as his shift in tone. And it was made worse by the fact that he pulled that treating hand away through the noise.

"Good," he decided easily, allowing that smirk to roll its way across his lips as he looked down on him. "Then I don't gotta do nothin' about it... If you did~" the implication was left to the imagination.

"So now that that's settled, I was doing somethin'. And I plan on finishing it this time." The addition was stated heatedly, but he hadn't pulled away from the light embrace he'd been holding him in. In a way, it was being given as a treat. Because he was pretty sure his redhead would be sore with him for taking away that thing he wanted most at the moment.

"You mind?" The question, once again, was cheeky.

The gasp he sucked in through parted lips screamed betrayal, as did the confused murmur of Yusuke's name. His shaft bounced in the air in angry defiance as it was once more left alone. A line of the sticky, clear fluid dripped down to the mattress; leaving a thin line connecting his swollen cock head to the sheets below. Kurama sunk his teeth down into Yusuke's shoulder in a harsh retaliation.... that ended up being little more then the nibble of a wounded beast.

Shuichi scooted closer and into the embrace. "Mn-nn," came the negative sound and a shake of his head that tugged on his lover's shirt. It was embarrassing, it was uncouth and below him on so many levels it was ridiculous... but he refused to move in a childish temper-tantrum.

The former detective love it; loved it when his fox played the childish role against him in opposition of the usual. Yusuke couldn't tend to control that largely childish nature of his, but there was no substitute for when the responsible, well put together older male sunk down to such a level. Not only was it simply adorable, it honestly just warmed him to experience it. The happenings were sometimes few and far between, but tended to happen almost systematically when it was only the two of them.

And, in this case the bitey change wasn't nearly as unpleasant. Although it brought about an undeniably snarky comment despite that. "Wouldja quit biting at me already?" That wasn't the snarky part. That came with the heated little growl he had to offer afterward. "Or at least make it count. I know you know how to bite me the way I like it."

He leaned back a little, not really expecting to be let go in order to look down on his redhead, but the movement alone signified the change in itself. "And just so you know, I ain't givin' you what you want till I get what I want. I asked first." Well, he hadn't 'asked' persay, but that didn't make the argument any less valid.

Dexterous digits pet through red strands pleasingly as he added one more bit of advice. "Ya know; The longer you stay like that, the longer it's gonna take to get it."

Time was easing Kurama away from the edge, and was thus clearing his head. If only slightly. It was a good thing, actually, as he found himself having to sooth the seeds left across the room. Several of his more... erotic specimens had begun to grow. They were eager to reach out and give their master what Yusuke was denying him; but retreated under the fox's request. Still, a growl was Yusuke's response, and his teeth sunk in deeper; then pulled away completely.

Contrary to what he was sure was Yusuke's goal, the sly fox turned his head to place nibbling kisses over the point where Yusuke's pulse would have raced. Shuichi sighed as his tongue followed the shell of his ear, and again as he bit and sucked at the lobe. A rather lovely revelation hit him in that moment. His own painful need was much easier to bare when he had the distraction of Yusuke's body.

An uncomfortable grunt was given in response the the sharper sink of those teeth against his skin. But he didn't expect his fox to back off the moment he'd said as much. Especially with the tease he'd had to offer him.

Unfortunately he also didn't expect him to take him up on that teasing offer at all; not with the way he'd been so wanting at least. "Ngh!" If the surprised noise wasn't a clear enough sign of the bit of victory he was seeking the deep shutter and heavy moan that followed were good ones for that conclusion.

"H-hey!" The former detective's hands shot up to Kurama's shoulders instantly. Of course that hadn't been his goal. He, in fact, wanted nothing more than to give his needy man exactly what he wanted. But there were a few parameters that had been set that he was pretty determined to follow; even if he couldn't keep them perfectly in view a hundred percent of the time.

The grasp he'd meant to take on the redhead's shoulders was supposed to be an attempt to push him away and stop the delicious treatment that threatened so harshly to throw him off course. But as little as he'd seen fit to recognize, he was still in a pretty bad way himself; and just about every bit of what had gone on so far had only succeeded at making that worse. So instead of a strong grasp against the joint of shoulder and arm, desperate fingers curled into not yet removed fabric and clung lightly as he found himself trapped in a good need for air that took his voice away momentarily.

Because as his lover continued 'biting' at him just the way he knew he liked, it just wasn't possible for the raven haired demon to push him away. And when he did find a bit of voice, all he could manage was a pitiful whine that bubbled itself out from a moan in the form of, "Don't~" The soft tug against fabric and involuntary shift of his hips instantly contradicted him.

Back
Top Bottom