RP: The 100: Return To Earth (greenandgold x randomname98766789)

Clarke eyed the man distrustfully as he talked about wanting to do things to her, and how he had planned to wait a bit, but now he wasn't going to wait any longer. She struggled when he grabbed her legs and pulled them onto the bed, where he removed her boots and socks. Fear slammed through her, and she ignored the remark the man made about her feet. When he released her, the blonde started to think that maybe the man had changed his mind about doing anything to her. Her relief was short lived, however, when he started to remove his own clothing.

As soon as he was naked, her breathing sped up as her fear reached new heights. "Please don't do this," The blonde begged, knowing what was coming and starting to hyperventilate. Her mouth went dry and her body started to shake, and his words only made everything worse when he talked about being inside of her. She gasped and then froze in terror when the man
pulled out a knife and held it in front of her face. The blonde heard his words about not hurting her, and about using the knife to remove her clothes. She squeezed her eyes shut as he did these things to her.

Before beginning, Jason slipped the cloth between Clarke’s lips again. Next, he began slicing through her clothing. The shirt was easiest since one slice down the front and middle would remove it entirely. Next, the jeans were more difficult. He had to make a handful of cuts but it worked out all the same. Regarding her underwear, he made quick work of that as well. This way, Clarke had now been stripped of her clothing without even being untied. “Don’t worry about the clothes. I’ll get you something… more appropriate to wear when this is over.” Jason smirked at the blonde before placing the knife away. Now they were both naked and he crawled onto the bed with her, placing a hand on the inner part of her thigh.

“Damn. I didn’t know you were so attractive. I could tell you were when we first met but damn… you’re so fucking hot. Big tits. A nice ass. Perfect body. Perfect curves. I think I scored the jackpot with you.” Then, Jason suddenly pushed Clarke down onto her stomach so her ass was raised in the air. He followed that by spanking her ass a couple times, just below her bound hands. “Come on now. Don’t disappoint me. Struggle. Scream for help. Maybe someone will have a change of heart and rescue you. Maybe your friends are just outside, ready to help.”

Clarke struggled as the man put the cloth between her lips again to shut her up. And a few moments later, froze as he started to cut through her clothing. With each piece of her clothing that was removed, her fear increased tenfold. His words had her shivering in fear, and only when he put the knife away did she start to relax even just a little bit. That quickly went away, however, when the man got into bed with her and then
placed a hand on her thigh. The action had the young woman immediately trying to inch away from him and his hand, not wanting him to touch her. body His words had her quickly shaking her head in the negative.

The blonde knew that this man was playing her, and that it was unlikely anyone would hear the sounds of her screams through the gag. But what mattered was that she had to at least try. And moments later, she
started to scream at the top of her lungs through the gag, as he pushed her onto her stomach, with her ass in the air as he spanked her several times. Each time his hand landed on her bare skin, the young woman
tried to squirm and get away, but it didn't help. This man wouldn't let her out of his sight for anything any time soon. Each slap of his hands against her ass just felt so wrong. And Clarke was terrified of how much
it was going to hurt when he took her virginity.

Despite having not even been touched so far, Jason’s erection sprung to life. Merely watching a naked Clarke squirm, struggle, and scream on his bed was exhilarating. As anticipated, nobody busted through the door in an attempt to save her. Instead, her muffled screams and cries went unheard by all except Jason. Unfortunately for Clarke, he had no intention of saving her, either. Deciding there had been enough foreplay already, the male jerked Clarke back towards his body. A sly smirk tugged at the corner of his lips, pulling the bound and gagged beauty onto her back. “Damn, you look so good like this. I might have to keep you tied up for a long time even after we make love.” It represented just how twisted this was. In Jason’s mind, he viewed this as making love. To him, this was a twisted romance between himself and his captive. She might not see it that way now, but Jason was confident in breaking her.

Without further ado, Jason was ready to begin, The male pushed her knees towards her chest, allowing her feet bound together to dangle in front of his face. This was necessary to reach her womanhood while keeping her ankles tied together. Moving into a sitting position on his knees, Jason placed both hands down onto her thighs and helped spread open her legs as far as the rope would allow. It was not much, but it was more than enough. Then, Jason decided to tease the blonde for a second longer, rubbing the tip of his cock against her entrance. After tracing the edges of her womanhood, he suddenly lost all reserve and shoved forward, penetrating Clarke for the first time as deep as physically possible.

Clarke eyed this man before her distrustfully. The young woman froze in horror as she glanced down and saw how turned on this man was. The fear got worse and worse when no one came as she screamed helplessly against the gag over her mouth. She immediately started to struggle when he grabbed her arm and then pulled her back against his body. The smirk on his lips scared her and she was afraid of just how bad things were about to get, especially when he placed her on her back. The young woman quickly shook her head no at his words, not wanting to stay bound, and hating the idea of them 'making love' as he had disgustingly put it.

She tried to keep him from forcing her knees to her chest, but he was stronger than her, and was able to overpower her. Now her bound feet hung in his face, and as he moved into a sitting position on his knees, the blonde yanked on bindings on her wrists, still trying to get away. The young woman flinched when he placed his hands on her thighs and spread her legs for him. It was only a little bit of space and made her hope that he would give up. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. A few moments later, she felt him rub his cock against her, tracing the area, before he shoved it inside of her, which made her scream at the pain of him taking her virginity and forcing her to take him.

It might have been twisted, but Jason fell in love with the way Clarke sounded when she was screaming in agony of taking his cock. “Don’t fret, my sweet Clarke. I feel how tight your pussy is. Am I your first, by chance?” Jason questioned but smirked at her because he already knew the answer. “I’ll take it slow. The last thing I want to do is hurt my new pet.” The male continued sadistically gazing at Clarke like she was a piece of property. So far, that’s all she was until she proved her worth. Luckily for the blonde, she was checking all the boxes tonight. As promised, Jason held back his true desires and slowed down the pace of thrusting. Focusing on forcing Clarke to enjoy their session, Jason placed one hand in between her bound legs, using two fingers to search for her clitoris. When it was found, those fingers dug into the flesh and started rubbing clockwise circles.

“Fighting it is useless. I can make any girl in the world cum all over my cock. You’re not the exception, sweetheart. I know you’ll succumb.” After whispering this, Jason used his free hand to massage and grope Clarke’s breasts. His lips were focused on her bound feet since they were so close to his face. In turn, that fed his own arousal, increasing how long he could go with Clarke. One orgasm was not enough. He wanted his sweet, sexy captive to experience more than just one orgasm.

Clarke was barely aware of the man talking, and she didn't hear what he said to her. The only thing that she could focus on was the pain that slammed through her body since he had shoved his cock inside of her and took her virginity. Most of what he said went in one ear and out the other, except the word 'pet' which managed to get her attention. And though she would never thank him, she was grateful when he slowed down and stopped being so forceful with her. As soon as one of his hands moved between her legs, she knew what he was going to do to her.

His words showed that his ego was enormous, and that he wouldn't be satisfied until she came. That didn't keep her from trying not to react to everything that he was doing to her, it simply made her that much more determined not to give into him. But unfortunately for the blonde, her body started to react to the feeling of his fingers massaging her clit, and against her will, her orgasm slammed through her, which disgusted the young woman. She squirmed and kept trying to get away from him, but obviously it didn't work since she was bound. It only served to cause her body to press back against his.

The more Clarke struggled, the more turned on Jason felt. Her sexy body squirming around on the bed against his only added to the stimulation. “Mmm, I love it when you’re feisty.” Jason smirked, looking deep into Clarke’s eyes. The plus about looking into her eyes? Well, it also allowed him to see the gag in between her lips just beneath her eyes that were full of fear. Then, the male decided to give focus to her bound feet since they were close to his face and to his lips. He began kissing her soles before moving his focus onto her toes.

When Clarke had her first orgasm, Jason felt his entire cock become drenched in her slick juices. It made him moan out loudly, an egotistical smirk growing on his face. “I knew it, baby. I knew you’d want to cum all over my cock. Oh, fuck yes. This makes things so much better. The body doesn’t lie. I know how badly you want me. Don’t you worry. I’m going to cum inside of you soon enough, but let’s see how many times you can cum first, shall we?” Jason smirked, kissing her bound feet again as he kept the slow thrusting pace moving. Even though it was slow, he pushed his cock as deep into her pussy lips, expanding her walls as far as possible and reaching as deep as possible into her hole.

Clarke had always imagined her first time as being special, where she was with someone she had cared about for a long time. But apparently that wasn't supposed to happen. This man that had her trapped, he didn't care, about her or anything except getting what he wanted. He didn't care that he had taken her virginity, which had been a huge thing to her. She had been waiting to sleep with the man she loved. And now that was never going to happen. This man enjoyed causing her pain and then listening to the sound of her muffled screams against the gag over her lips.

He didn't care that he had hurt her. That he had taken something from her that wasn't his to take. He only saw her as a pet, just like he had called her one. Each time he touched her, whether it was him kissing her feet or touching her breasts, all of it made her feel like she didn't matter. The fact that she had had a sexual release had nothing to do with her enjoying what he was doing her. It was simply a bodily response from him using her body against her. His words had her shaking her head no, as she denied the lies he spoke out loud. And when he mentioned coming inside of her, it seemed to only cement his words that he thought of her like a pet.

Well, more than a pet as it gave off the impression that he planned to breed her like an animal. Each time this man slipped in and out of her, all she could do was wait and hope for it to end. Clarke honestly hoped that she was just scaring herself and that the breeding thing was simply her mind freaking out. The blonde couldn't imagine how she'd get through it if this man got it into his head to use her not just for sex, but for breeding also. He had already taken her virginity. She could only hope that he didn't ruin what was supposed to be a happy occasion, by getting her pregnant and messing up something she had wanted for a long time.

Ending quickly was not an option. Although it was not Jason’s first time having sex, there was something inherently special about this interaction. It was already established that Clarke Griffin was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Bindings around the girl’s wrists and ankles were attractive. Muffled moans and noises were sexy. However, despite Clarke’s beliefs, there was an emotional attraction as well. Granted, one would only realize the attraction with a certain sick, twisted mindset. If Jason was asked, the male would have explained how this was the beginning of him falling in love and vice versa. Clarke might not accept she wants him, but the body did not lie. Plus, when he looked into her eyes, there was an undeniable connection they had. Therefore, he could barely tear his eyes away from her orbs. Even while peppering soft kisses along the soles of her feet and against her toes, Jason kept his eyes locked with his captive’s. Whether she believed it or not, the term “pet” was almost like an endearing nickname rather than referring to her as a piece of property. Yet again, this would only make sense to a psychopath like Jason.

Clearly, his version of love and romance had stark contrasts to Clarke’s version. “You can deny your feelings all night long. The truth will show soon enough. You and I…. we’re going to have a long life together. We’ll marry, we’ll have a family. This is your new life. I suggest you quit fighting and accept it. Make this more enjoyable for yourself.” Winking at the blonde, he focused his attention back onto the slow, agonizing thrusting.

Unfortunately for Clarke, her captor and rapist had inhuman stamina in the bedroom. So, his hips continued pumping forwards, sliding his cock inside of her wet walls and right back out. Though every inch of him was hard and beginning to pulsate, his orgasm was not relatively close. Desiring an orgasm for the girl as well, Jason focused attention on her clitoris. If he could stimulate the sensitive nub of flesh, the combination of his large cock and his tendency to quickly find and attack her g-spot should be enough to force her into a handful of orgasms. That was his hope, anyways.

Clarke sobbed against the gag over her lips. Coming to Earth had turned out nothing like she had hoped. After a terrifying landing from one of ships, to being captured by this crazy person, and now she was going to be stuck with this man for the rest of her life. Or at least that's what would happen if she didn't manage to get away from him. She'd never get to see her mother
or friends again, and given how deeply the loss of her father still hurt, it was a wonder the blonde had any will left to live at all. But that was quickly changing. She didn't want the life this
man had laid out before her.

She didn't want to be his wife, who would always be forced to submit to his will, both sexually and in every other way. The young woman closed her eyes, unable to stand keeping eye contact any longer. Her eyes slid shut as tears slid down her cheeks. Her sobs died off, but the tears kept falling. The blonde pondered the idea of just being so horrible that he would have to kill her or release her. Of making both of their lives a living hell. As she thought these things, she couldn't help but wonder how no one had killed him yet with how dangerous and terrible this man was.

The differences between how Jason felt compared to how Clarke felt was phenomenal. While Clarke was experiencing the worst day of her life, Jason was experiencing the opposite. Listening to her muffled sobs was such a turn-on. Feeling how tight her wet, swollen lips were wrapped around his cock was such a turn-on. Breathing rapidly, Jason could not pull his attention away from Clarke’s body. His lips continued molesting her feet and toes, capturing them in kisses as often as possible. The pace remained slow and agonizing while the attack on her clitoris continued. It took another five minutes of the slow thrusting before an orgasm was close. Jason continued to moan constantly, bringing him towards the edge with each movement of their bodies.

Finally, after a particularly sexy, muffled sound, Jason felt his release. The male moaned out her name like it was simply one lover moaning for the other. Four spurts released from the tip of the man’s cock, shooting his sticky seed deep inside of Clarke. Even while his orgasm reached, he did not stop assaulting her body, hoping he would make her orgasm multiple times during their session. The throbbing and pulsing down his manhood finally stopped and he was regathering his wits about him. Taking a deep breath and locking eyes with the blonde, a smirk formed on his lips as he rested inside of her, flaccid. “I’m not going to stop rubbing your clit until you give me one more orgasm, Clarke. It’s time to stop fighting and release around my cock.”

Clarke squeezed her eyes shut and tried to focus on forcing herself to believe that she was anywhere but here. And even though she would hate herself for doing what she was about to do,
it was the only thing that she could do. The blonde focused on just getting it over with, she imagined that she was with someone else, almost anyone else, and they had treated her with the love and respect that she deserved. The young woman thought of a few sexy movies she had seen over the years and used that to help her get through this completely disgusting experience.

Once she came, she kept her eyes shut and turned her face away from his. Unable to do anything but focus on her breathing and trying to remain calm. Now that this man had what he wanted, the blonde couldn't help but hope that he would untie her and leave her alone for the rest of the day. She couldn't stand the thought of being around him. Just knowing that she
was stuck with him, that he expected her to be his wife and the mother of his children shattered something inside of her. And seeing his face just made her feel completely and literally ill.

Instead of untying Clarke, Jason had other ideas. Removing his girth from the girl’s womanhood, the evil man wrapped his strong arms around Clarke. He pulled her chest taut against his, lacing his hands together behind her back, in the small of her back, and directly against her bound hands. If Clarke thought he was going to untie her and dispose of her, she was unfortunately mistaken. Instead, Jason had every intention of cuddling with the girl and taking a nap with her. Like he told her, this was not just about fucking her. When he mentioned a marriage and relationship, he was serious. Cuddling was part of that.

One night stands involved the evening ending after sex. But there was something much more here – and because of that, he was not just leaving her now after the sex ended. Looking deep into the blonde’s eyes, he offered her a caring, charming smile before pecking his lips against her gagged ones. “That was incredible, Clarke. I’ve never felt this amazing before. I knew there was a reason I thought you were special. You are special. You make me feel incredible.” After telling her this, Jason decided to pull the gag from her lips. Again, it dangled around her neck like a necklace so he could easily apply it back between her lips when ready.

Clarke wasn't sure what to think as she remained bound as he did this to her. She was glad when he removed the gag from her lips and took a few moments to try and pull herself together. When he slipped his arms around her, she winced and shifted in the bed. "Please untie my hands," The blonde asked softly. "Please let me go back to my friends. They don't even know if I'm still alive, and neither will my mother if she makes it here.." The thought of not seeing her mother again hurt more than anything else. Even though she was still so angry at her mother, she wanted the older woman in her life.

The blonde sighed softly and closed her eyes. She couldn't help but hope that all of this was just a nightmare that she would wake up from. She had already lost her father, now she would never see her mother or her friends ever again. The young woman bit down on her lip to keep from crying. Crying wasn't going to make this man change his mind. He saw her as something
to control and own. Property. He didn't care about her. She was just his toy to use however he wanted, and then when he finally got sick of her, would probably kill her. That made her sad.

“I am afraid I can’t untie your hands.” Jason started. “You resisted me from the beginning. What assurances do I have that you’ll control yourself? As you continue acting like a good girl for me, you will gain more freedom. Besides, you look so beautiful like this. I think it should be a crime for you to NOT be tied up. I mean, I’ve never seen a girl this pretty and I’ve never seen a girl look this good tied up. It’s truly incredible.” These were compliments for Clarke. Jason saw them as endearment for his new girlfriend. “I’ll give you a few days to get adjusted before we get married. Like I said before, you’re going to be my wife. I won’t use you just for sex. I do believe we can be life partners.”

After saying that, he pressed a kiss to her cheek and then to her neck, trying to find that sweet spot. This was now him trying to make Clarke feel good again in a non-sexual way so he started to massage her shoulders and arms, running his rough, big hands up and down her body. “I will take you to your friends soon. Don’t worry about them right now. They are in excellent hands.” He whispered softly as their eyes locked. “The only thing you should think about now is just you and me. That’s all that matters.”

"Why are you doing this?" Clarke asked him. "You're keeping me here against my will. You.. We both know what you did to me. I don't know you. I don't want to know you. I don't want to marry you. I hate you.." She said softly, seriously. "You took something from me that you had no right to take! I'm not a pet or your damn wife!" Her fear was still present, but her anger
had reared it's ugly head once more as she yelled at him for everything he had done to her. "You can't do these things to people, it's cruel! How can you do these things and not care? What the hell is wrong with you?"

As the blonde said these things, she struggled to get away from him, but it was difficult since she was still handcuffed. "My friends will come looking for me. They know that I'm gone and if I don't return back to our camp in a few days, they'll go looking. And you don't want them to find you. They'll shoot first and ask questions later. Keeping me here makes me a liability. You're willing to get all of your people killed and yourself killed. just for a piece of ass? You need to get your damn priorities straight." She sighed softly, and then looked away from him once more.

Instead of reacting forcibly, Jason only sighed. “Oh, Clarke – you poor, sweet girl. I can see that you still haven’t learned anything yet.” Shaking his head almost disappointedly, Jason debated on his next move. What was the best way to teach her a lesson? Fuck her again. This time, he would take the girl in the ass instead. So, Jason decided he would slip the gag back into her mouth – not just because she was being rude, but because he obviously felt more aroused when that happened. However, he was also determined not to use the bed again. “Come on, Princess. We’re going for a little walk.” He scooped the bound and gagged girl into his arms and decided to take him out of the bedroom and into the living room area set up.

“After this, I will take you to your friends again.” Jason promised, but would keep his intentions of taking her to see her friends a secret. “I think I need one final round with you first. And damn it, you have such a perfect ass. It’s a shame to see it go to waste so I’m going to have a little fun with it now.” With that wicked smirk still on his face, he bent Clarke over one of the chairs so her ass was sticking out, now rubbing his cock against her cheeks, waiting for the blonde’s reaction.

Clarke made a face at his words. And then when he slipped the gag back into her mouth, she tried to spit it out, but had no luck since it was tied tightly around her head. His next words
had her immediately shake her head as she knew without a doubt that wherever they were supposed to go next wouldn't be anywhere good. So when he scooped her up into her arms,
she started to struggle and tried to fight him, as she really didn't want to find out what kind of horrible thing he had planned next. The blonde was surprised when he carried her into a
living room area.

The young woman was even more surprised when he mentioned that he would take her to her friends. The surprise quickly left her, however, when he mentioned that he wanted to do anal with her. She quickly shook her head, and hoped that he wouldn't actually go ahead and do this, though she froze when she felt him rub his cock against her ass cheeks. She had never had sex until this man had forced her, and now he was going to force her to do anal for the first time, too. That didn't stop her from struggling like crazy and trying to push him far away from her.

“Get ready, Princess.” Jason whispered quietly. After Clarke had a second or two to prepare, Jason thrust his cock inside of her tight, perky, thick ass. The pace of thrusting was unlike anything one would expect during a rape. Instead of thrusting as fast and hard as he could, Jason was slow and gentle with the blonde. His hands started to massage her ass cheeks as he slowly pumped himself in and out of her tight rose bud. Of course, he went as deep as possible, until his balls were smacking just beneath her pussy, but other than that, everything was slow and peaceful.

Moans were falling from his lips. His eyes closed, focusing on how tight she felt and how those sexy moans behind the gag sounded. “I know you’re a dirty girl deep down, Clarke. I bet I can make you cum by fucking your ass. I know I’ve got you turned on already. You can’t deny it for too long.” The male warned the blonde as he kept the same pace going, mostly so he could keep it pleasurable for Clarke even if she was being taken against her will. Jason would not operate with a disregard to her safety.

Clarke didn't bother to try and reply to his words. All she focused on, was trying not to scream or throw up at what had happened and what was still happening. She wondered if any of the women in this community would help her if she asked. Someone besides this guy had to understand English, and that it was wrong to just kidnap someone, rape them, and expect them to
fall in line and fall in love with this psycho. She wiggled and squirmed until the gag that was on her mouth, fell down her neck once more. "Why did you choose me? Why not just marry some woman from your clan or whatever, and have a life together."

After she asked her question, the young woman fell silent and took a shuddering breath as she tried to keep herself together. There had to be something she could do. Something she could say or bargain with, to get out of this mess and not die, or be trapped by this man. The blonde didn't know anything about him except that he was crazy and dangerous. All she could do was hope that Bellamy and Octavia were still alive, and that they had gotten free somehow. That they would lead the others back to this place to help her. She had faith in them. They were both strong and strong willed, and they were all fighters.

“Why you? Are you serious? Out of all the women I’ve met in my life, none are perfect: except you. I think I’ve made it clear that I think you’re gorgeous. Ropes look great on you. Your moans behind a gag make me want to cum without being touched. It goes deeper than that: you’re fiery, you’re passionate, you’re a leader. Trust me, I’ve tried falling for women from this clan. It just never works. I have a very high standard. I barely wanted to be with the same woman twice until I found you. There’s just something about you, in your eyes, and in your words: I can’t get enough of it. You’ll make the perfect wife and the perfect person to help me run this place.”

Even though they were not close to her having any sorts of freedom, Jason was clearly thinking in the long-term. It showed he had no plans to kill her. If she died here, it would be by accident because everyone understood that Clarke was prized property of Jason’s. “Now, let’s make sure that this doesn’t happen again.” Pulling the gag back in between her teeth, Jason tied the knot as tight as he could at the base of her skull to keep the cleave gag inserted. She was bent back down and her ass cheeks were spread open for him as the head of his cock teased her tight rosebud without intention of thrusting yet. Instead, he only admired and watched her reaction.

Clarke sighed softly as she listened to what this man had to say. Before she could reply to his words, he had finished speaking and then tied the gag back around her head, keeping her from being able to speak. The blonde relaxed slightly when it became obvious that he had no plans to kill her. However, her eyes widened as he bent her over a nearby couch so that her ass was available for him to use as he wanted. She froze at the feeling of his cock against her ass a few moments later and knew that she was about to experience horrible pain like she had when he had taken her vaginal virginity.

Using saliva as a natural lubricant, Jason slowly pushed inside of Clarke. Of course, the sheer size of his massive cock would hurt, but he kept everything slow and gentle for Clarke’s benefit. Once he had penetrated her ass for the first time, a throaty moan left his lips. Both hands played with her ass while keeping her cheeks spread apart. “You can’t tell me you don’t enjoy this.” Jason breathed out, hoping she would enjoy the light pain it was causing. Other than the size, nothing else he did would hurt her right now as he only slowly rotated his hips, keeping his girth deep inside of the blonde at the time.

Clarke gasped at the pain she felt, as he pushed his cock into her ass. The blonde struggled fruitlessly to push him away from her, but it was no use since he was both bigger and stronger than she was, though that didn't stop her from trying to get him away from her, anyway. Once he had bottomed out inside of her, she clutched onto the couch as he started to move slowly inside of her. The only bit of relief the young woman felt was that he wasn't fucking her hard and fast like she had been afraid he would. As much as she tried to fight it, tears filled her eyes and fell down her cheeks.

Back
Top Bottom