Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: CM: You Bring Out The Best In Me (greenandgold x randomname98766789)

RE: You Bring Out The Best In Me: [CM & TWD RP] (greenandgold x randomname98766789)

With the setting and the alcohol, Will felt his awareness and sensations heightened. The moans were loud as he fucked her harder and harder, driving that long cock of his deep inside of JJ's ass. His hands kept massaging and fondling her breasts, becoming rough with his handling of them immediately. He moaned her name one more time, kissing her passionately on the lips as he throbbed violently and felt his orgasm reach. It was one of the most powerful releases, four or five massive explosions of his cum shooting out from the tip in ropes, completely filling his girlfriend's ass in the most wonderful way.

--------------
Honestly, Glenn encountered a handful of close calls. Thankfully, he was aware and took down the walkers while others helped. Once he closed and locked the prison gate, Glenn scurried into the tower. Soon enough, the prison exterior was taken by the group and they were safe now. It was getting late so they sat up some kind of campfire. Daryl was on watch and Rick insisted on walking the edge of the exterior, making sure it was safe. Glenn sat down beside Maggie and simply smiled. "It is alright. I am safe now. I want to help us survive. I can do these thing. I will always be safe, though. You won't get rid of me that easy." Glenn teased.

RE: You Bring Out The Best In Me: [CM & TWD RP] (greenandgold x randomname98766789)

JJ moaned as she and will came together. She could feel him filling her ass with his come. Their lips meeting the others in a kiss. The blonde waited until Will pulled out of her ass. Then they both fixed their clothes. She ordered a shot of whiskey from the bartender, paid her and Will's tab, and with a distracted wave at their friends, took Will's hand and led him out of the bar and back to their car, eager to have more sex now that she was feeling better. Will had just laid down on the backseat of the car when she straddled him, rubbing herself against his crotch.

*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*

"You saying that, doesn't make it true." Maggie told Glenn and frowned. "You're not invincible. And I hate that you keep risking your life and you don't even realize how big a deal it is. Rick doesn't seem to care about the risks. He just trots you out like an errand boy while he stays back where it's safe." She sighed. "I don't want you going alone. From now on, if you're gonna keep agreeing to be Rick's little errand boy, then I'm going with you. You shouldn't have to do these things alone and now you won't. It's way too dangerous." Now that she had said her part, Maggie fell silent.

In a matter of seconds, Will was pulled from the bar back into the car. This time, JJ pushed him into the backseat and straddled him. “Someone’s feeling better.” Will chuckled, glad that his girlfriend was doing better. He hated knowing that she was hurt but she seemed to be recovering well. His hands slipped back onto her waist as he leaned up for a kiss against her lips, sliding his tongue against her mouth. When he looked down, he noticed a shiny pair of handcuffs he must have forgotten to get out of the car from the last case or maybe they slid into the floor during the drive back home and he missed them, but it was perfect right now. Holding them up, he handed them to JJ. “Go ahead and put these on yourself… unless you’d rather they were cuffed behind. If so, I can help you with that.”

-------------------

Instead of arguing, Glenn just nodded his head. “Okay, okay. No more doing crazy runs on my own. We’re a team now.” He whispered and gently kissed her neck. While he liked doing things on his own and he felt safer knowing Maggie was safe, he put himself in her shoes. God, he must have given her thousands of heart attacks over the past few months. “I’m sorry, Maggie. I’m thankful that you care so much about me. I promise to be careful and I promise that we’ll work together. Besides, I think we’re an amazing team.” During times when he did need someone with him, Maggie had been by his side and those runs were the most successful to his knowledge. “Ready to get some sleep? I can give you a nice back rub.” He purred lowly as some of the others has started to fall asleep as well, his lips finding her neck again in an innocent manner.

JJ moaned against Will's lips as he kissed her. When he slid his tongue into her mouth, she brushed her own tongue against his. She smiled when he picked up a pair of forgotten handcuffs on the floor and held them up for her to see. The blonde heard his words and she wasted no time slipping the cuffs onto her wrists. "What next?" She asked him, with
a grin on her lips. JJ was up for anything that he had in mind.

*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*

"Good. And you better not be just saying that as a way to pacify me." Maggie told him seriously. She smiled when Glenn kissed her neck. "You're distracting me when I'm trying to be serious," the brunette said, but she wasn't really upset. "Yeah, we should get some shuteye. I don't need a back rub, thanks anyway. I just want your arms around me," Maggie told him. She felt herself relax once more when Glenn's arms slipped around her waist. "I love you.." She said, as her eyes closed. She made sure to tell him that every night, not wanting him to ever doubt how much he meant to her.

“I want you to ride me.” Will answered, looking into her eyes. “I love seeing you on top. I love watching your breasts bounce. I guess I should have taken your shirt off first before I got you to put the cuffs on though.” He chuckled and pulled her down for a kiss, rubbing his crotch against hers, reaching down and lightly spanking her ass, feeling his semen that had dripped out against her jeans when smacked her. “You’re sexy, JJ. I can’t believe we did that. I don’t know any other woman that would have been willing to do that. I’m such a lucky man.” Will grinned, kissing her again and moaning her name into her mouth, one hand stroking through her hair.

--------------

“I love you too, Maggie. Sleep well.” Glenn whispered, closing his eyes as their heads rested close together. Tomorrow, they would have to take the interior of the prison and clear out a cell bock so it was important to rest tonight. The male somehow fell asleep quicker than normal since they were inside this fenced area, his arms remaining tightly around his girlfriend’s waist the entire night. He did not stir from his sleep until the next morning arrived. He opened up his eyes when he felt Maggie moving in his arms. They were one of the first two awake as most of the group remained asleep. “HI…” Glenn whispered sleepily, moving closer against her, not quite wanting to get up as the sun was rising.

JJ smiled at Will's words and kissed him back when he kissed her. She moaned as he rubbed his crotch against hers, needing more. The blonde sighed softly when her boyfriend spanked her ass. JJ ended the kiss and then she smiled at Will's words. "Who said that the fun had to be over?" She asked and then happily sighed into his mouth when he kissed her again. The feel of his hand stroking her hair relaxed her, and JJ moved her hips against his, encouraging Will to touch her or do anything to her. The blonde was ready for anything that her boyfriend had in mind.

*<>*<>*<>**<>*<>*<>**<>*<>*<>*

"Hey.." Maggie whispered back, not even opening her eyes. "How did you sleep?" She asked and then turned in Glenn's arms to face him. Finally opening her eyes and staring into his. "I could get used to waking up in your arms.." She told him and smiled a little. Maggie yawned and then she groaned. "We don't have to move and get up yet, do we? It feels way too early." She said and then buried her face in Glenn's chest, snuggling into him. The brunette closed her eyes once more, just wanting to stay here all day and relax with Glenn and not have to worry about anything.

His kinky mind turning rapidly, Will had a different idea. Instead, he undid the handcuffs and decided to go through with removing her shirt and her bra, tossing them into the floorboard. Just like that, her chest was bare and Will grabbed the cuffs again, placing them back onto her wrists in front of her body. Situating JJ where he wanted her, he sat her upright in the seat and straddled her waist, sliding his jeans and boxers down so his cock was resting in between her breasts, moving her cuffed hands so they wrapped around the back of his neck. He started kissing her, sliding his tongue into her mouth with a smile. “I haven’t fucked your breasts in a long time, baby. That’s exactly what I want right now.” He whispered, pushing her breasts together against his thick cock.

-----------------

“I don’t think we’re moving yet.” Glenn affirmed, kissing her softly. “I can’t wait until we take the prison, though. It might be a prison cell but it will be something safe. I also can’t wait to share a bed with you again.” At the end of their time at the farm, Glenn moved into Maggie’s room when the rest of the group moved inside of the house. Every night, they fell asleep together and it was perfect. “I know we can do this. We’ll be together and we’ll take this cell block.” Glenn smiled, certain that everything was going to work out. “I love you so much, Maggie. I can’t get enough of saying that.”

JJ waited to see what Will had in mind. She waited as he undid the cuffs and took off her shirt and bra and tossed them aside. A smirk curled her lips when he put the handcuffs back on her wrists a few moments later, her hands set in front of her body. The blonde let her boyfriend adjust her body how he wanted it. When Will straddled her waist, JJ immediately bucked her crotch against his. She licked her lips when he started to remove his jeans and boxers, letting his cock free. Once it was resting against her breasts, the blonde relaxed her hands when Will moved them around his neck. Their lips met and she eagerly kissed him, rubbing her tongue happily against his when he slipped his tongue into her mouth. When Will broke their kiss to speak, his words had her nipples hardening. She moaned as he gripped her breasts and used them to fuck his cock.

*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*

"I love you, too." Maggie said softly. She lifted her head and kissed Glenn's lips gently. After a few moments, she ended the kiss and pulled back to stare into his eyes. "I really think we can make this work. Everyone would get their own room, and we can defend this place, against walkers, or anyone who wants to try and take it from us. This is gonna work out, I have
a good feeling about it." Maggie fell silent after speaking and traced her fingers over Glenn's skin. Just enjoying the simple act of being with the man that she loved. It would be a lot of hard work to make this place great, but she knew they could do it.

“We already talked about your ass, earlier. As much as I love that, I can’t deny that your breasts are so fucking sexy, too.” Will growled lowly, his eyes locking onto JJ’s. A smile grew on his face and he pulled back enough, ready to start truly fucking her tits. Each hand pressed against the part of her breast closest to the outside of her body. Once that was settled, he pressed her chest together so they created a tight crevice against his cock, making him moan loudly when they touched him. They were much larger than people gave her credit for, he thought. He moaned again as he started thrusting as if he was fucking her normally, sliding the tip of his cock towards her lips, pulling back as far as he could. “God, this is so fucking hot, baby. We have to do this more often.” He groaned out, feeling even more aroused knowing that her hands were cuffed together, too.

-------------

Their sweet moment ended not much longer than it started. Rick was waking everyone up and explaining the plan. As they discussed last night, they had to go into the prison with blunt weapons. They were dangerously low on ammo and could not afford to do anything. Glenn and Maggie were both part of the group that would go inside together. All five or six of them would stand and practically make a circle, their backs facing each other so they all stay in formation and kill any walkers that get close. They were getting ready and Glenn found his hunting knife. The long blade made it perfect or as safe as it could be for this. “Are you ready?” Glenn asked, holding Maggie’s hand as they were getting ready to go inside, everyone taking their positions.

JJ smirked at Will's words, always amazed and loving that he felt that way about her. She sighed softly and then moaned when he pressed her breasts together, which trapped his cock between them. His moan was so sexy, and it drove her crazy each and every time that she heard it. Will started to thrust his hips which made his cock slide up and down in between her breasts, the tip nearly touching her lips. "I love it, too, babe. We definitely need to do it again." The next time Will thrust his hips and his cock went up between her breasts, she lowered her head and sucked firmly on the tip, doing it each time his cock thrust up. Her hands were still cuffed, and each movement from either of them, caused the handcuffs to hit the other's skin. The blonde could tell that having her handcuffed was turning Will on and made a mental note to suggest that he handcuff her more often from now on.

<><><><><><><><><><>

"Yeah, I'm ready to do this." Maggie said immediately. Her free hand that held Glenn's, squeezed it. Her other hand held a fire poker and she was ready to stab anything dead or alive that caught her eye, that was a danger to everyone. The small group made its way around the prison as the others remained in the vehicles where it was safe. Each and every room
was cleared and they found about 10 walkers and took all of them out. Once they had cleared out all of A-Block, they waved the others in the vehicles in, and then closed the outer
gates, before dividing up the cells for everyone to live in.

The added touch with JJ’s sweet lips pressing against the tip of his cock when Will thrust upwards made him moan louder. These sensations were driving Will insane, leading him to tip over the edge after another touch from JJ’s breasts. The young man decided to press the tip of his cock against JJ’s left nipple before his orgasm reached. His hot, sticky semen spurted out of the tip of his cock, the thick ropes of cum covering her breasts, making sure each nipple received some of his seed and in between her breasts received a fair share, too. Will moaned her name loudly and tilted his heads backwards, leaning down before pressing a sweet onto JJ’s lips, moaning softly, keeping his flaccid cock in between her breasts while they finished. “I love you so much. Oh my God. That was fucking perfect.” Usually, he did not cum that fast but with her breasts being fucked by him and the handcuffs only added to that sensation.

---------------------

Glenn, Maggie, and the others took out the walkers in a cell block. They secured one cell block from the next and decided to make their home. It went rather fluidly so Glenn held Maggie’s hand, pulling her beside him to find a prison cell. “We did it, Maggie. We have somewhere safe.” Glenn whispered, eager to find a cell. Most everyone found a cell on the lower level of this block but Glenn pulled Maggie up the stairs towards the corner for maximum privacy. “What do you think about this? Or do you prefer something else?” he asked, seeing that the cell was already cleared out. “We could put these bunks together to make one big bed wherever we decided to sleep.”

JJ kissed Will back, and once the kiss ended, smirked at the sight of his come all over her breasts. She carefully lifted her cuffed wrists and held them out to him. "You going to uncuff me, or keep me like this?" The blonde asked as she smiled at her boyfriend. They would need to go home soon so that she could change and get out of her come stained clothes, and grab a shower. She leaned in and kissed Will, unable to get enough of the action. JJ loved being affectionate with him. It was a new thing for her. Her eyes landed on the clock, which read midnight, and she suddenly froze as it dawned on her what day it was. Rosaline's birthday.

<><><><><><><><><><>

"Right here is perfect. Anything is perfect, as long as I'm with you.." She said and then paused for a moment, before laughing. "God, that was cheesy. Completely true, but still cheesy nonetheless." Maggie shook her head and then let out a happy sigh. "You make me feel like it's okay to be a girl. It doesn't happen often but when it does, I'll try not to let it screw things up between us too much." After she spoke, the brunette grabbed Glenn's hands and tugged him along with her, laying down on one of the beds. "Right now, let's just try and relax for a few minutes. I'm sure there's still plenty left to do. But let's just enjoy this moment, okay?"

Thinking for a moment, Will decided he was uncuffing JJ’s wrists. Once they were free, he kissed each hand and finally kissed her lips. After she showered, he could always cuff her again if they wanted to continue their fun for the night. However, he knew what night it was: the night before her sister’s birthday. Of course, he never met the girl since she committed suicide long before Will was in JJ’s life but he empathized with her, always helping her on the day each year. That was why he tried to keep her occupied as long as he could but she found the time and he noticed the shift. Taking a different course, he gently took one of JJ’s hands, kissing her palm again. “Ready to go home?” He asked softly, unsure if she wanted to just go home and rest or do anything else. He would help her cope with the day in whatever way she wanted whether that was laying in bed together, having sex, going out and doing something, or anything else she wanted.

----------------

Sitting down beside Maggie, Glenn laughed at her comment about being a girl. “I’d like to think so. You’re so strong and you’ve always taken care of your family. I hope you see now that you don’t have to do anything alone anymore. I’m here with you and I hope you let me treat you from time to time.” Glenn knew she was independent and could do anything but he loved taking care of Maggie. Nuzzling their noses together, he pressed a kiss onto her exposed shoulder and down her arm. “Well, at least we have some privacy now. Shelter. A place to grow food. I never thought I’d want to break into prison.” Glenn joked finding their shelter an ironic spot for the most part.

JJ smiled sadly, knowing that Will had realized what day it was. She nodded as he uncuffed her wrists and kissed each hand and then kissed her lips. The blonde kissed him back gently. When he kissed her palm again and asked if she wanted to go home, she nodded again. "Yeah, good idea. I think that's best." After they had decided to go home, JJ fished her cell phone out of her pocket and texted Emily and Garcia, letting the girl's know that she and Will were going home and to spread the word for them. Once that was done, the blonde quickly fixed her clothes and moved to the passenger seat, buckling up so they could go home.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Maggie laughed softly as she relaxed and laid there with Glenn. "We can do this," She said softly. "We can set up farming with crops and animals, teach people how to fight and defend themselves. We can even try and scout the surrounding area and see if there are any other communities nearby. And if we find any, maybe we can start a trade or barter system or something. There's so much we can do, the possibilities are endless. We can make this place amazing..." The brunette said as she wrapped her arms around Glenn's waist and enjoyed the peace.

Driving home, Will held JJ’s hand. Their fingers laced together during the drive and Will kept quiet. By now, JJ should know that she could talk if she wanted. Sometimes, people grieved and dealt with this situation by talking or silence. If she kept quiet, Will accepted her silence. If she talked, he would listen. Once they arrived home, Will escorted his tipsy girlfriend inside and made a beeline for the bathroom. “Babe, if you want, I can start running a bath for you.” Will offered, knowing she wanted to get cleaned from their fun. They could bathe together, shower together, or she could do it alone. Right now he was just feeling out what exactly that the love of his life wanted.

-----------------

Their sweet moment was cut short. “Glenn. Maggie. We have to keep pushing.” Rick spoke in a neutral tone, peeking his head into the door before walking away. With a sigh, Glenn nodded his head, squeezing Maggie’s hand. “The sooner we make sure everything is safe in this prison, the sooner we can relax.” Glenn murmured, squeezing her hand before pulling her behind him. It was the couple, Rick, Daryl, T-Dog, and Hershel that were moving deeper into the prison interior. Carl had to stay behind to guard the other women. “I think we should find some weapons too. We’ll have to move into the guards’ offices.” The male commented, grabbing a couple knives and weapons for himself and Maggie.

JJ was silent during the drive home. She held onto Will's hand, lost in her thoughts and memories of Rosaline. When the blonde was young, she used to think that the more time went by after you lost someone, the easier it got to accept it. Now that she was an adult, she knew that wasn't true. Instead of getting better, the pain got worse. And every year on this day, JJ was used to spending it alone. She couldn't be around her parents and their grief. Her own grief was more than the blonde could handle, much less anyone elses. They got home and Will offered to run a bath for her and she nodded her thanks, kissing his lips and hugging him. Once they were both inside and the bath was ready, JJ looked at Will and held out a hand for him to join her.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Maggie stifled a groan when Rick interrupted. She nodded at Glenn's words and then got up a moment later, leaving the bed. "We split up into teams," She suggested to Rick, once she and Glenn had met up with him and the others. "Me and Glenn, Daryl and my father, and you and T-Dog. This way we're all matched evenly with someone who knows what to do in case of an attack." Maggie pulled the knife from the belt at her waist. "Who's going to what block?" She asked a few moments later, ready to do this.

Without siblings, Will could not relate to JJ. He would never say he understood what she was going through, because he did not. However, he has dealt with the loss of both parents so he knew grieving. He also knew the importance of grieving effectively in helping the loved one get over the death. Without a word, he raised his eyebrows when JJ tugged on his hand, wanting him in the bath with her. Nodding his head with a smile, he undressed quickly and thought about how much it must have meant since she seemed to spend this day most years away in their bedroom or just on the couch, thinking to herself. He slipped into the bathtub first before pulling JJ with him, her back against his chest. Will merely wanted her to relax while he took the cloth and started washing her body slowly, his lips pressing kisses along her shoulder while trying to make her feel better.

--------------------

Rick thought for a moment and looked towards Maggie. “I think we’d be better off all together. Just groups of two and four can’t handle an entire cell block. We should all stick together.” Rick clearly did not like someone else making a suggestion but Glenn was backing up his girlfriend. “Maggie is right. We cover more ground this way. The quicker we get done, the better. We can take Cell Block C since that looked more crowded from the outside. You two take Cell Block B since you only have two.” Glenn commented, having Maggie’s back in the situation.

JJ ran a hand over her face, and when she spoke, the words came out softly. "Every year on Rosaline's birthday, my older brother, Mitchell, calls to check in. He's done this since I moved here. I never answer because I already know what he's going to say. He wants me to go home and see him and my mother. I can't. It's too hard. Rosaline's room is just how she left it all those years ago. My parents set it up as a shine to her, and since my father's gone, my mother takes care of it. My mother refuses to sell the house, even though I've asked her to do it for years."

"I know that when my mother passes, Mitchell's going to want to take over the house. And I don't want any part of it. Every year my brother calls and calls. He leaves tons of messages on my phone and threatens to show up, but never follows through. I honestly don't know what I'd do if he did show up. I just know that I can't go home. Seeing the two of them and watching them try so hard to act like everything's fine when it isn't, is something I can't deal with. Being back there won't do anyone any good. From the moment you walk in the door, you can tell that something's off. That's something's missing. I can't handle that feeling."

"Rosaline was my big sister, and I love her and miss her. I always will. But I can't think about her too much, or I can't function. The pain gets too bad. That probably makes me a horrible little sister, but it's how I manage." JJ sighed softly. "I never told anyone this. Not my parents, my brother, the cops. Everyone thinks that my mother was the one who found Rosaline the day she died. And she did. But, I found her two hours before my mother did. I was 11 years old and I found her dead on the floor with her depression medication, the empty bottle in her hand. I knew my sister was dead when I found her on the floor. So I took her hand into one of mine and I sat there for an hour, holding her hand and talking to her. I told her that I loved her and asked her to come back. Eventually, I set her hand back down, got up from the floor, and ran out the door, going to a neighbor's house. My mother got home from work 2 hours later, and found her. And I've never said anything."

<><><><><><><><><><><>

"Look," Maggie said, realizing that she'd stepped in it with Rick. "I wasn't trying to squash your ego or question your leadership. I just figured that this was the fastest way to get the cell blocks checked out. It's not a big deal, let's just do this." She held up a hand to silence Glenn when he tried to back her up. "It's fine. Rick's right. We probably shouldn't split up when we don't know who or what we'll find." Maggie knew that her boyfriend was trying to have her back and while she appreciated it, she also didn't want to come between Rick and Glenn who were good friends.

Honestly, Will never expected this. He never expected JJ to talk about her sister or anything like that. She never has before. When she did start talking, Will listened and listened intently, never interrupting her. This was where Will differed than most men. Most guys were known as horrible listeners. Most boyfriends wanted to interject and suggest a solution rather than purely listen to what their girlfriend was saying. Will, however, kept his ears open and his eyes locked on JJ, his thoughts taking in her words, drinking them in and nodding his head every so often or squeezing her shoulders gently to show that he was listening and attentive. After she finished, the first thing Will decided that JJ probably needed was a hug and a kiss. So, his arms squeezed a little tighter around her body and he caught her cheek in a kiss, holding it for a few seconds. It must have been difficult for JJ to say this and he appreciated that she told him anything at all. It showed signs of their relationship becoming stronger and of JJ falling more in love with him, he thought. If she disclosed something like this, she must have thought so much of him especially about the last part that she had never told anyone before.

“JJ, I can’t imagine what you’ve gone through. I’ve never had a sibling nor have I ever found a love one like you did. I’m so sorry that you went through that and I imagine it’s been a toil on you for so long since you’ve never told anyone. I’m thankful that you told me. If you don’t want to go back home, then don’t. If your brother calls or shows up, let me handle it. It does not make you a bad sister. Everyone deals with loss differently. There is no right way. There is no wrong way. Now, I’m all for families getting back together. If you choose to go back, I will go with you, if you want me to. Otherwise, we can plan a big day tomorrow.”

Pausing, he kept stroking her hair. “You said you can’t think about this without losing function. We can plan out an entire day when we wake up on how to keep you busy and just try to push all the negative thoughts aside. All you have to do is tell me what you want, and it’ll happen. I love you, JJ. I’m here for you. You can tell me anything. I will help you get through this. You can count on me.” If she wanted to keep this conversation going, then they would. If she wanted to talk about something else, that was fine too. He tried to leave everything open-ended for JJ so she could shift gears if she wanted.

--------------

Without another word, Rick led the group deeper into the prison interior. Glenn exchanged a sorrowful glance with Maggie. It was not right for Rick to make all the decisions but they had little choice. Thankfully, they found a plethora of weapons in warden’s offices and in random lockers through the prison. All was quiet at first. They stepped over a walker that appeared dead, but was not. Instead, it grabbed Hershel’s and bit into his calf. Jumping into action, Glenn stabbed the walker in the head. Most everyone was too shocked to act but Glenn called for Rick’s help, getting the older male into the nearby cafeteria. In an attempt to save Hershel’s life, Glenn used an axe and amputated the part of his leg from the knee down. It was literally the only thing he could do as they tried to stop the bleeding. Not only did they have to deal with this, but five prisoners from inside the prison appeared as Daryl tried to hold them off, aiming his weapon at them.

JJ washed both of their bodies as her boyfriend spoke. Once Will finished speaking, she leaned in close. So close that their lips nearly touched. They could feel each other's breath on their faces, and the blonde smiled as she whispered. "I love you, and I count on you more than anyone else. I hope you know how much I appreciate you and how much you mean to
me. And right now, what I want is to just love you. No more words. Let's just let our bodies do the talking, okay?" She fell silent after speaking and then moved to get out of the tub.
The blonde dried her body, and then took Will's hand and helped him out of the tub a few moments later.

She handed him a towel once he had stepped of the tub. Once they were both dry and had tossed the used towel's in the dirty clothes basket, she led him out of the bathroom and to their bedroom. JJ moved to their bed and took Will's hand, tugging him to the bed, and pulling him so that his body covered hers. The blonde kissed her boyfriend's lips and after a moment, pushed him back so that she could change her position. JJ moved to her knees on the bed, her back to Will. She wiggled her ass at him and turned her head to meet his eyes and gave him an encouraging smile.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Maggie found herself at her father's bedside a few hours later. Rick and Daryl had managed to come to an agreement with the prisoners they had met earlier, keeping the men away from all of them, to protect them. She moved the washcloth gently over her father's skin, trying to keep him cool. After Glenn had amputated part of his leg earlier, her father had passed out and they had had to stop the blood loss. Rick and Daryl had carried him back to the cells and he had been resting for a few hours. Mainly because he had been unconscious. She waited at his side, taking care of him and looking after Beth.

A knife rested in the belt at her hip, just in case her father turned. Maggie hated the idea that she might have to stab her father, but knew that she would do whatever needed to be done. To protect her sister, and everyone else in the prison. The raspy breaths from her father, and the slow rise and fall of his chest were the only things that comforted her right now. She had constantly reached for his neck or wrist to check his pulse for the first few hours. But now she was content to use these new actions as an indicator of how he was doing. Maggie pushed a piece of hair out of her face and continued to wipe the damp towel over her father's skin.

Following JJ from the bathtub, Will grabbed a towel to dry himself. That worked with him. No words between them. Instead, their bodies would talk and they would have some fun together, loving each other. Will felt satisfied with that for certain. He allowed the blonde to kiss him and place him however she wanted. Now, he sat upright, legs spread while JJ wiggled her ass at him. That was all the talking he needed. With a smile, he crawled behind JJ and spread open her asscheeks, diving his face in between them like before. His tongue traced the entrance of her ass before sliding inside the tight hole, his teeth digging into the flesh on her ass.

When he playfully nipped at her skin, Will pulled his mouth away and started to spank his girlfriend. At first, his hand just gently smacked against her left ass cheek, then her right ass cheek. As time continued, he spanked them both at the same time, adding more force and more power. Spanking her and seeing her nude body as they played was enough to turn him on as his cock now stood at attention, fully erection. The male placed his cock in between her ass cheeks, taking a break from the spankings as he slowly ground his hips forward. Yes, he was going to fuck her soon enough from behind but he figured the more teasing, the better. He reached forward and gripped her blonde hair, pulling on the strands of her hair, gripping them tight as he started thrusting in between her cheeks.

-----------------

It was torturous for Glenn. If Hershel did not make it, then Glenn would have felt responsible. While Rick and the others worked with making peace between themselves and their prison counterparts, Glenn stayed close with Maggie, making sure that Hershel did not come back. Maggie seemed to already understand the severity of the situation. She was prepared but Beth was still stuck in her childish thoughts, thinking about cutting his pant leg so one is not dragging on the ground. She was not ready for what might happen at all. When Glenn tried to console her, she snapped at him, saying that Hershel was going to pull through and he was going to walk again. She did get a little snappy at Glenn about cutting off her father’s leg, making one or two remarks about how he could no longer use both legs thanks to what he did.

Now, Beth knew better but she was just upset and emotional so Glenn understood it and did not argue. He just stayed close with Maggie, watching Hershel. At one point, he did stop breathing and Lori was nowhere around. Beth was panicking and Glenn decided to step up and perform CPR on Hershel despite the fact he could come back and attack Glenn any second. He gave the chest thrusts and the mouth-to-mouth CPR, hoping that he could bring Hershel back as Carl peeked out the cell and called for his mother since she was actually certified but those certifications mattered little anymore.

It didn't take long for Will to have JJ moaning, especially once he spread her cheeks and dove in, like a man starved. His tongue tasted her and pleasured her, and the blonde pushed back against her boyfriend's face, wanting and needing more from him. As his tongue worked her, a moment later, she felt his teeth on her ass, the first time that had ever happened and let out a small chuckle right before she moaned again. The woman enjoyed anything and everything that they did together, and had no problem with trying something new. She just wanted to please Will, and was open to new ways of doing so.

The woman let out a disappointed sound when Will moved his mouth away. Her moans turned to sighs of pleasure as Will started to spank her. The first few strikes against her skin were gentle, as if he was just getting warmed up, and that was fine with her. The longer the spanking went on, though, the more force and power was added to the spanks. She glanced back at him and saw that he was turned on by their current play. A smile turned up her lips when he moved his penis between her cheeks, as the spanking stopped. The blonde figured that this was it, when Will began to move his hips once more.

When he tugged on her hair, his grip tight, JJ was lost to the pleasure as he began to thrust a few moments later. She used her hands to steady herself, so that they didn't fall off the bed. Each time he thrust into her, she was more than happy to push back against him, trying to get Will to go harder, deeper.

Her father had been hanging on by a thread for hours. She and Glenn had done everything that could be done for him, to try and save his life. Glenn had amputated part of her father's leg, and had even performed CPR on him since Maggie had frozen in shock and fear and it was like her training had fled her brain at the sight of her father so helpless. But now, she knew what had to be done. Maggie saw when it happened. Glenn and Beth had fallen asleep since it was late. She was the only one who saw the life leave his eyes and as he turned
into one of the things that needed to be killed immediately.

The woman took a deep breath and quickly and silently removed the knife from the belt at her hip. She drew the knife and walked over to where her father laid on the bed. In one smooth movement, Maggie held her father down with one hand, and jammed the knife into his head with her other hand. She held the position until her father had stopped moving completely. Once that happened, the woman removed knife from his head and moved her other hand off his body. Maggie took the knife, walked away from her father and cleaned
it off. Once that was done, she walked over to Glenn and rested a hand on his arm. "Glenn, wake up. I need your help."

Craving JJ’s body, the teasing was short lived. The tip of his cock gently kissed JJ’s clitoris, already feeling her wetness dripping from her tight, perfect cunt. Every fiber in Will’s body ached for JJ and something told him the reverse was true for his girlfriend. Finally, the young male thrust inside of JJ with an eager buck of his hips. A low groan full of pleasure and excitement escaped his lips, rocking his entire body backwards once her pussy was entered. His calloused hands rested on JJ’s hips, fingers already damp with her sweet nectar from their earlier teasing.

From this angle, a new type of depth was reached inside of JJ. His cock was a steady piston pumping in and out of her tight pussy with violent, abrasive thrusts. The tip of his manhood found her g-spot. It was like Will knew every inch inside her pussy just like he knew the back of his own hand. Her sensitive spots were no secret and Will attacked them diligently. His attention was dominated by JJ, loving the view of her perky ass while his hips slammed repeatedly into the back of her thighs, forcing his girth impossibly deep inside of her.

Pleasure pumped through Will’s veins and he started moaning JJ’s name in a throaty voice. “I love you so much, JJ. I love fucking you hard. I’m getting close, baby. Tell me how badly you want my semen inside of you.” Will growled loudly, reaching down to assault her clit with his fingers, his free hand groping her breasts aimlessly, lifting the blonde off her hands and into an upright sitting position, her back planted against his chest. The male’s lips traveled all along her neck, his breathing heavy and ragged as he kept thrusting with a violent pace.

--------------------------

It was a long, arduous day. Thankfully, Rick did not argue with Glenn about staying with Hershel. Maggie needed him there. Hershel needed him there. Trying to force himself awake, Glenn kept his mind busy but the physical exhaustion of the past months hit him all at once since they were relatively safe. The Korean had fallen asleep, holding onto Maggie’s hand. It was not until she touched his arm and called his name before his brown eyes opened. It was pitch black and he hardly saw Maggie standing in front of him. Giving his orbs time to readjust, Glenn sat upright and looked at the woman he loved standing inches away from his face. “Hey… what’s up?” He questioned, clueless about what happened.

Seconds later, the male stood to his feet and instinctively checked on Hershel. However, he saw the pale flesh and that his chest was no longer expanding and contracting. The dead giveaway about his fate was the wound in his skull where a knife had been lodged. No. Glenn immediately felt grief wash through his body and could only fathom how Maggie felt. Unsure of what she wanted him to help with right now, he pulled her into his arms for a tight hug. He had a feeling she might try upkeeping a strong look and immediately work on moving her father, but she needed time to understand the situation. “Maggie… I’m so sorry.” He whispered, feeling horrible about Hershel, figuring all he could do was hug the woman and console her as he listened to what she wanted next.

"Fuck me. I want your come filling me so much that it leaks out," JJ moaned, as she worked her body against Will's. He was driving her crazy. His kisses, his touches, each thrust. It all served to turn her on more and more. Their bodies slammed against each other's, the skin making a loud slapping noise. They went at it like animals, for the first time since they had met. The blonde finally allowing herself to lose control in the bedroom with Will. Sure, when they had sex it was usually nice, and she enjoyed it. But this time was different from all the others.

She was finally letting out all the caged aggression that she had been holding back for years. Her hands gripped Will's wrists with bruising force, as he fucked her hard and fast. The blonde's fingernails dug into her boyfriend's wrists, and JJ was through holding back. Her moans got louder and louder as they screwed each other with wild abandon, squeezing and marking the other's flesh as they pleasured each other and themselves. JJ slammed her body into Will's, not caring in the moment if her actions hurt either of them. All she cared about was making them both feel good.

"Thank you," Maggie said softly. "For saying that, and for everything you've done to try and help my father. I need to ask you to do one more thing for me," She whispered, still hugging him. "I'm going to bury my father and I need you to keep watch with a gun in case any walkers or if the other prisoners come outside to see what's going on and start trouble. Basically,
I need you to watch my back while I bury my father. Can you do that for me?" The whole thing was said softly and the young woman couldn't believe that the words had left her lips, but they really had.

"Beth will be safe locked in her cell for the night, and so will Carl and Sophia. So, all the kids are taken care of, and I just need to put my father to rest." She wiped a hand over her eyes, wiping away the few tears that had fallen. "I want to do this now as I don't want Beth to see this. My sister's already been through so much, and she needs me to look after her, which I'm going to do." Maggie sighed softly, and took Glenn's hands into her own. "I love you," She said softly, wanting to make it perfectly clear. They could lose each other any moment, and she didn't want either of them to die without it being known how she felt.

Having been with JJ for so long, Will recognized this new side of JJ. It was different than anytime they had sex before, but that was not a bad thing. Smirking at her orders, Will gave JJ what she wanted. His fingers continued rubbing her clitoris, flicking over the sensitive nerves while his hips continued pounding away without any reserve for himself or JJ. If he had not been supporting her body and holding her upright then Will thought they both might have fallen over. He started moaning into her ear now, his lips finding anywhere on her skin to kiss from her neck down to her shoulder.

JJ’s neck had been marked up quite well already and Will felt the tip of his cock reaching incredible depths inside of the blonde. Her name left his lips again and his cock was throbbing, that telltale sign of his orgasm approaching showing up when he felt his muscles clench repeatedly. “I’m getting so close, baby. I’m going to fill you with my semen. Cum with me, JJ. Cum all over my cock as I fill you up.” He murmured, continuing to assault her clit while his other hand kept groping and kneading the flesh of her breasts, aiming to pleasure her to the maximum extent.

----------

Listening to Maggie, Glenn soaked up every word she spoke. His eyes locked onto her gorgeous green orbs and he felt a horrible pain when the tears fell from her eyes. After she finished talking, Glenn kissed her tears away and finally kissed her lips, still hugging her. “Of course, Maggie. I will help you do whatever you need. You can choose where we lay him to rest. I’ll help you carry him. Let me go get a couple shovels and blankets. I’ll be right back.” He stepped to move out of the cell and heard her last three words, saying she loved him. He could not leave without saying them back so he hugged her again and pressed his lips onto her ear.

“I love you more, Maggie Greene.” Within minutes, he returned to the cell with a few blankets to cover Hershel’s body and some shovels he had outside the cell block so they could take it when they find a spot for him. He also brought a handgun and a hunting knife with them for protection. After settling into the cell, Glenn let Maggie do whatever she needed before he covered Hershel with the blankets, rolling the sheets underneath him so that it was easier to carry. Once that was done, he nodded to Maggie and let her lead the way as he supported Hershel’s lower body since that was the heaviest as he let Maggie guide them wherever she wanted.

Back
Top Bottom