Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: CM: You Bring Out The Best In Me (greenandgold x randomname98766789)

RE: You Bring Out The Best In Me: [CM & TWD RP] (greenandgold x randomname98766789)

“Trust me, you tell me all the time but I will never ask you to stop telling me.” Will chuckled, wrapping his own arms around her waist, too. Their foreheads were pressed together and honestly, he became more involved with kissing JJ than watching the movie. He felt her lips against his own and it was like it took him into the clouds. “I don’t know if I should watch the movie or just keep kissing you… every time I look at you, it’s like you’re begging to be kissed and held.” Will teased playfully, showing how he could not keep his hands or lips off her, moving down to her collarbone now, letting his face rub against her neck.

Glenn was straight up just fucking Maggie now. There were no pleasantries and no way around it. Glenn was fucking her hard and fast, just like she wanted. The smirk never left his lips and Glenn found himself moaning louder than ever before. The tip of his cock slammed into her g-spot over and over again. It was like he could go on forever, and while he might do that, his body would not allow it. The muscles were tensing in his cock and before long, he reached his orgasm, allowing four spurts of that thick ropes of cum were shooting out inside of Maggie, filling up that tight pussy, hoping that he released in sync with her. While riding out the feeling, Glenn began kissing the girl harder, sliding his tongue into her mouth and taking control of the kiss while keeping her pinned down.

RE: You Bring Out The Best In Me: [CM & TWD RP] (greenandgold x randomname98766789)

JJ smiled at Will's words. "I can do that," she said seriously, gently squeezing his waist, enjoying her hands on his skin. Their foreheads rested against each other and as they kissed, she took her time, loving him more and more every second. "Pause the movie," JJ suggested when he mentioned trying to decide between kissing her and the movie. "Or turn it off, we can always get back to it later." Her words were whispered, before she kissed Will again. She sighed softly, when he rubbed his face against her neck. "I love you and everything you do to me."

<><><><><><>

Neither of them were holding back any longer and Maggie loved it. She wasn't the kind of woman who enjoyed being coddled. In fact, she outright hated it. Especially when it came to sex. She wanted wild and passionate sex, that left her and her partner both breathless and spent. And it seemed like Maggie was going to get that with Glenn. Their moans mingled into one as the heat between them reached a boiling point. She felt him start to come inside of her and that triggered her own orgasm, her body clamping down on him in a vice grip as they both rode out their orgasm's together. He started to kiss her harder and she replied in kind, her actions turning a little vicious, but she didn't care. Glenn took control, and she clawed her nails down his back, not bothering to try and fight as he kept her body pinned down to the ground.

Pausing the movie sounded like a fantastic idea so Will grabbed the remote and struck the pause key. His eyes returned to JJ and he felt the need to make her feel unbelievably loved and cared for tonight. The male kept their eyes locked together and he thought about a cute idea. At least, he thought it was adorable. “I think we should see how long we can hold a kiss without breaking it.” Will suggested, tracing her lips with his index finger. “We can set our own personal record and try to beat it each night before bed when we have time.” Will added, the thought of kissing her passionately with the intention to hold it as long as possible without pulling back for air was attractive.

------------

Easily, this was the best orgasm Glenn ever experienced. Once she scratched up his back, Glenn took each of Maggie’s wrist by both his hands and pinned her arms to the ground, above her head. She liked it rough, right? Maybe their fun did not have to finish. Without removing his cock from inside of her, Glenn kept pressure on her arms, holding her wrists so tightly that they would definitely become marked afterwards. “That felt so fucking good, Maggie. I know you liked that, too. I’ve never seen a woman cum so fast.” He teased, giving her another kiss. “But right now, it looks you’re under my control. If we’re ever moving from this position, you’ll have to struggle and get me off of you.” Glenn added, finding a hot idea to be him keeping her pinned down, forcing her to try and squirm away from him to get up, but he was not letting her win easily. That was for sure.

His words and actions had JJ nodding in agreement. "I like that idea," she said and then carefully leaned into him, pressing her soft lips against Will's. She sighed into the kiss, rubbing her tongue against his lips, seeking entry into his mouth. Her arms moved from around his waist, as she moved her hands to his chest, gently running her fingers over his skin.

<><><><><><><>

Once she had dragged her nails down Glenn's back, Maggie felt him take her wrists and pin them to the ground once more, holding them there again. His grip on her wrists would leave bruises, but she didn't care. In fact, she wanted it and welcomed it. His words had her smirking, and then they were kissing again. Glenn's next words had her squirming beneath him, testing him immediately, trying to break this grip on her wrists. Maggie knew it wouldn't work, but she did it anyway, her eyes locked on his, encouraging him to get more forceful with her.

Will placed both of his hands onto JJ’s back, pulling her closely against his body. Their legs tangled together and his lips parted, allowing the blonde to have free access inside of his mouth. He felt himself smiling against her lips, feeling her tongue as it entered his mouth. It was so warm and so soft, making him basically drool while trying to fight his tongue against hers, pinning it down and trying to deepen the kiss. “I love kissing you.” Will moaned out, slowly massaging her back, unable to pull back from this kiss even if he wanted. The kiss was not broken and Will remained quiet, deepening the kiss further even when he felt his lungs burn with the need for air.

-------------------------------

Knowing that Maggie was trying to escape his grasp made Glenn smirk. For that moment, he was the captor and Maggie was his damsel. Despite how hard she moved her body, Glenn was not allowing her to move. Even though he was not exactly a bodybuilder, Glenn pinned both of her wrists together and above her head onto the ground. His other hand wrapped around her throat, but did not squeeze. He wanted to see if Maggie wanted him to go that far or not. If not, he did not squeeze her neck at all and instead, he just started kissing her, using that grip to hold her face still. If she showed that she wanted him to do this, then Glenn would squeeze her throat with light pressure at first.

The kiss continued until they were both dizzy, and then JJ reluctantly pulled her lips from Will's. A smile curved her lips as she relaxed into his hands that were on her back. Their legs remained tangled together and she dropped her head to his chest, unable to drop the smile on her lips. "I love it, too. You always know the right thing to do or say that drives me crazy." JJ relaxed her body against Will's. "I've gotten used to having you with me these last few weeks. I'm gonna miss you when you have to go back to work."

<><><><><><><><><>

Maggie saw the smirk on Glenn's lips and knew that it was because she was trying to break free from his grasp, but couldn't. She felt his hand move to her throat and their eyes locked. Maggie didn't tell him to move his hand or even indicate that she wanted him to move his hand. She just smiled and lifted her head up, giving him free access to her neck and throat for whatever he wanted to do. She may not have known Glenn very well, but she was pretty sure that he wasn't going to kill her.

“I’m going to miss you, too, JJ. I love you so much and I do like being around you here at home without having to work. But, I still have a couple days before I return so I can make sure you’re alright. We’ll enjoy this together.” The male whispered, nuzzling their noses together. Hotch and the entire team was so understanding, letting Will have some days off to be with JJ and make sure that she was recovering. “Now, I have to change your bandages so just relax on the bed and I’ll clean the wounds and make sure you have new bandages.” He whispered into her ear, sliding his fingers through her hair before pulling back and working on undoing those other bandages to replace them.

------------------

Testing the waters, Glenn squeezed Maggie’s throat for a few seconds, cutting off her air and then releasing. His grip was not too tight, though. After squeezing her throat, Glenn kept her face still and kissed her lips. “Maggie, you are mine. You belong to me now. Don’t forget that.” He whispered into her ear and he belonged to her just the same, but she seemed to like to be dominated and controlled so saying this was easy to do in Glenn’s mind. “How long do you think we have?” He questioned, wondering when they should head back inside. Glenn was not in a hurry but the last thing he wanted to do was piss off Hershel.

JJ nodded at Will's words, just happy to be home with him, both of them safe and okay. She nuzzled her nose against his and smiled. A few minutes later, she smiled as he slid his
fingers though her hair. His touch always comforted her. Then JJ laid back against her pillows as Will changed her bandages, putting on a little medicine and then put on some clean bandages. "You know, if you ever decide that being a profiler's not what you want to do after all, you make a pretty good nurse," she teased.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Maggie laid there and let Glenn use his hand at her throat, to squeeze it for a few seconds, cutting off her air. She didn't panic immediately like most people would have. Instead, she waited to see what he was going to do next. Once Glenn released her throat and kissed her, she immediately kissed him back. His words had her smiling and nodding in agreement. Glenn's question had her glancing around the yard. "Before a walker shows up, or my father? Probably a few minutes before my father starts looking for me."

Will merely chuckled in return when JJ teased him about being a nurse. “I don’t think so, baby. If being a profiler doesn’t work for me, I’ll probably become a stormchaser.” Will countered and teased. He loved the adrenaline rush from life and he loved storms. That was actually on his bucket list but it was not like they had many tornadoes here where they lived. “But I think being a profiler is going to work out just fine. I wouldn’t want to be a nurse because not every patient I see will be as gorgeous as the one I have right now.” Will added with a teasing wink, pressing a kiss over her abdomen and the bandages after they were applied.

---------------

Glenn nodded slowly. “A few minutes? I intend to use that time.” With a smirk, he started kissing her again, reaching down and firmly squeezing her ass roughly. “You have a really nice ass… it was tough to stop staring at it once I saw you the first time.” Honestly, it looked sexy as it bounced with every move the horse made. “Well, you have a nice everything if I’m being honest.” The Korean male added, moving his lips down to attack her neck, leaving her a dark love bite right on her collarbone so she could have some marking from him for the night.

"A stormchaser? So, you'd go from one extreme career to another? I have power of veto to tell you no way, right?" JJ asked him, and the joking tone gone from her voice, as real and genuine concern bled through. She relaxed a little when Will said that he felt like being a profiler was going to work out. At least this way, she'd be able to have his back in dangerous situations. JJ laughed at his remark about not wanting to be a nurse. She smiled when he kissed her stomach after changing her bandages. Then she wrapped her arms around Will's waist and hugged him close.

<><><><><><><><><>

Maggie moaned as Glenn kissed her again and then squeezed her ass roughly. The action felt wonderful and she bucked against him, wanting and needing more. His words made her smile and when he began to kiss her neck, Maggie traced her fingers all over his skin. She moaned as Glenn marked her collarbone, enjoying the action.

Of course, baby. If you tell me no for that, then I wouldn’t.” Will promised, giving her another kiss, finding it adorable how she would worry about him so much. After that was done, he pulled her shirt back down and nuzzled their noses together. “Should I resume the movie now? Or do you want to do something different?” He asked the woman that he loved, grazing one hand down the side of her face gently, just enjoying the soft touch of her skin underneath his rough hand. Caring for JJ while she was hurt was rather enjoyable since they spent so much time together.

--------------

“I think we should have time for another quick round, don’t you agree?” Glenn questioned, deciding to leave another love bite. This one was just below her breast and after leaving it, he pressed a kiss to her nipple, suckling on it lightly. Suddenly, he pulled back from the brunette and flipped her onto her stomach. After that was done, he pinned her arms down onto the ground again. He planned on taking her from behind this time while restraining her with his hands. “Now, this is fucking sexy…” He growled into her ear, moving down her neck with his lips again.

"Well, I wouldn't just tell you no. I'd explain why I feel that way and you could tell me why you feel the way you do about it. You could tell me what about it that appeals to you. I just... I don't want anything to happen to you. And you out there alone chasing storms would scare the hell out of me," JJ admitted. She paused. "I'm not saying no. I'm saying, it scares me. But if you really decide that being a profiler isn't going to work out, then I'll do my best to support you in whatever else you want or decide to do." She said softly and then kissed him. When Will asked if he should turn the movie back on, she nodded.

"That would be good. We could use something funny and distracting." She nuzzled her nose back against his, leaning into his hand that touched her face. "I want you to be happy. I'll do anything to make sure that you are," JJ promised, the words whispered but honest. "I want us to be together for a long time. You mean the world to me." She couldn't imagine her life without Will in it and she never wanted to be without him again.

<><><><><><><><>

"One more..." Maggie said, though the words came out as a moan. If Glenn kept going like he was, there would be marks, err, love bites all over her skin. And she was starting to find that more hot, than something to worry about having to explain to her father. Besides, she was an adult. And while she would never disrespect her father, she was old enough to decide
if she wanted to be with Glenn. She moaned when he marked her just below her breasts with another love bite. Another moan left her lips when he kissed her nipple and then took it
into his mouth, sucking on it.

"If you're trying to drive me crazy, you're doing a great job of it.." She said and then let out a surprised sound when Glenn pulled back and flipped her onto her stomach. Maggie let him pin her arms to the ground once more and waited to see what he was going to do next. She had never done anything like this before. Had sex on her family property. Especially in public where anyone could walk by and see them, and definitely not from behind. Glenn's words had her shivering in pleasure.

“Baby… it was only a joke. I’m not actually going to become a stormchaser.” Will assured her with a soft chuckle. “But I think it’s really cute how worried you looked.” He added and pressed another soft kiss to her lips. “Don’t worry, we will be together for a long time. I promise.” He pulled away from the blonde long enough to find the remote and resume the movie. As soon as that was done, he received a text from Garcia saying that the team was getting back home tonight from their latest case and were inviting Will and JJ for drinks if she was feeling up to it.

“Babe… the team is back home today from Kansas. They want us to grab a drink with them if you’re feeling up to it.” Will explained, looking down at his beautiful girlfriend. He was certainly happy to do that if JJ was desiring to. Besides, a tipsy JJ was a fun JJ, that was for sure. Will found her incredibly hot when she had become tipsy. It always led to a fun night. Not wanting to aggravate her injury, he would have to be careful but he had some fun ideas to make JJ feel even better.

------------

Glenn had decided Maggie was teased enough. His erection had returned so without another word, Glenn forced himself back inside of Maggie’s tight, already wet sheath. After a few thrusts, Glenn released her arms from the ground only to pull her hands behind of her back. He crossed her wrists together and pinned them down against the small of her back as if they were tied together. His free hand pulled on her hair roughly, but not enough to actually hurt or damage the locks. Glenn was careful about it.

The male increased the pace, the sound of his hips slapping against hers getting louder. A couple soft moans left his lips but then the loud squeaking of the backdoor was opened. Right now, they were hidden but someone might be around the back porch or backyard. With a grin, Glenn figured out a way to keep going. His free hand cupped Maggie’s mouth, serving as a gag to muffle her noises. There was no chance in hell Glenn was stopping and since Maggie was rather loud the first time, he figured this was necessary: it was sexy, too. Once this was in place, Glenn continued thrusting, keeping himself quiet as he filled her over and over again.

JJ let out a relieved chuckle. "You might have been kidding about being a stormchaser, but I was serious in my answer to you. If you wanted to do it, I'd support you. I'd also be worried about you every single time you went out there. Of course, I'll always be worried about you no matter what you decide. So that shouldn't really be a factor of whether or not you try out that career or not." She made a face when Will said it was cute when she looked worried. "I'm not cute. Being worried isn't cute. It's just being worried," JJ said and then she shrugged.

She watched as he turned the movie back on, and relaxed back against him once more. As soon as the movie ended, she heard a beep and immediately reached for her phone to check it. Realizing that the beep was from Will's phone, she set hers back down on the bedside table. "Do you wanna go?" JJ asked, when he told her that the team was back from their latest case and had asked them to go for drinks. "I'm good to go, if you want." She said and smiled. "I've missed our friends. Not to mention, I've missed crushing the ego's of men in the bar's when I beat them at darts," JJ said and laughed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Maggie moaned loudly when Glenn shoved his cock back inside of her. She was surprised when he released her arms, and then pulled her hands behind her back, pinning them there. Her head jerked back when he tugged roughly on her hair, and she loved it. As Glenn started to fuck her harder, the sounds of their skin slapping got louder and louder. She heard him moan and then froze at the squeak of the back door. Maggie's immediate response was to struggle when a hand went over her mouth, but just as soon as she began to struggle, she calmed down, knowing that it was Glenn's hand on her mouth. He kept ramming into her, over and over, and her moans were muffled by his hand, biting him on accident when she came.

The movie was a nice release, but nothing compared to being surrounded by friends and family. That was the BAU: a family. Chuckling, Will nodded his head and pressed a few kisses to JJ’s neck. “I think it’s a great idea. I love crushing their egos too when they see you and realize that you’re going home with me and there’s nothing they can do about it.” Of course, JJ was a gorgeous looking woman. More than once, Will had left the table for a moment and someone tried to hit on her. Of course, he never had any problem out of JJ. He knew some women liked to tease their men by flirting back but JJ knew that would upset Will. The look on the faces of all the men in the bars when the most beautiful woman was taken satisfied Will.

“Alright, what are we wearing, then? You can choose what I wear.” Will offered with a smirk. He would do anything to make her happy and if there was certain clothing she thought he looked extra attractive while wearing, then the agent would be more than happy to do that for his girlfriend. While the woman made her choice, Will made sure to turn off the movie and the television and set the system into rest mode to conserve power and energy.

-------------

Smirking, Glenn felt his cock become soaked again when Maggie had an orgasm. He kept his hand over her mouth and kept her hands restrained as he kept thrusting and finally reached his own orgasm. He kept the moaning to a minimum and pressed a sweet kiss onto her neck, sucking gently on the skin for one more mark. His orgasm reached not long after. Only then did Glenn move his hand from her mouth so he could properly kiss the beautiful woman. After that was finished, Glenn pulled out of her tight hole once he had came inside of the woman. “That was s fucking amazing.” Glenn growled lowly, looking deep into her green eyes. “How was that?” He murmured, pulling Maggie acrosshis lap now after the sex was over, kissing her passionately.

JJ sighed softly, happily, as Will kissed her neck a few times and then spoke. His words had her laughing. "I crush their egos by kicking their asses at dart's and then you swoop in and crush their fragile egos even more, each time you kiss me and they see it. We're quite a pair, aren't we?" She made a face when he asked her what they were wearing. "What, like matching outfits?" JJ couldn't help but tease him. She shook her head a moment later, opened her mouth to say something, but instead, closed her mouth, shrugged and got up from
the bed to get him some clothes.

She pulled out a pair of jeans that she loved seeing him in, along with a light blue Cowboy cut, long sleeve shirt. JJ grabbed both hangers the clothes were on and handed them to Will. "The jeans are for you to be comfortable in, and the shirt, well.." She laughed softly. "I love adjusting your collar, and I have this weird fascination with your shirt cuffs rolled up. Don't ask me why. I just do. As for shoes, whatever you want to wear is fine." After a few moments she said, "Okay. Now, what do you want me to wear?" A smile on her lips as she asked.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Maggie enjoyed it when Glenn kept his hand over her mouth and her hands behind her back as he kept thrusting into her. When he came, she smiled and sighed softly. She felt him kissing and then sucking on her neck, knowing that he was marking her again. Once Glenn had come, he moved his hand off her mouth and kissed her. She was more than happy
to kiss him back. Once he pulled out of her, she smiled at his words and nodded. "Hell yeah, it was. Best I've ever had," Maggie admitted. She let him pull her onto his lap and she
loved it as they kissed again.

First, Will found a pair of dark colored jeans. He recognized this pair by heart. It was the darkest blue of any jeans JJ owned. “You should wear these. I don’t know why but your ass looks so great in those, more than normal even.” JJ should have already known Will’s infatuation with her ass. It was nothing for him to randomly grab or squeeze her behind during the day when he passed her. Furthermore, he often verbally commented how big it was. Of course, he meant big in the good way. Basically, Will was quite mesmerized whenever her rear was in those dark jeans.

For the woman’s top, he found a simple dark green t-shirt. It was rather low-cut but it was not slutty at all. Simply, it gave Will quite the teasing view but if he turned at just the right angle, he was granted a nice view down at her breasts. “I think that covers everything.” Will said, handing the clothing to her as well. He pressed a kiss to the corner of her lips before stripping down right before her eyes. They were long past the awkward relationship stage of being nude around each other. It was comfortable and desirable in Will’s opinion. Once he dropped his clothing, he walked around the bedroom, grabbing some deodorant and cologne before pulling on a fresh pair of boxers and finding the outfit she set out for him.

------------------

“Good.” Glenn smiled, pressing one final kiss onto her lips. “Well, we should get dressed now and head back inside.” There was a tinge of regret in Glenn’s voice. Oh, how he wished to stay with Maggie outside and have a few more rounds with her. He doubted they would have enough privacy. Glenn slowly redressed himself and waited for Maggie to finish as well once he had pulled his shoes back onto his feet. They stood together and Glenn held both of her hands in his own, pressing a kiss to each of her palms. He wanted one more kiss before they parted ways for the night, so he leaned in and pressed quite the firm kiss to Maggie’s lips, his hands around her waist. “I had so much fun with you tonight, Maggie. I look forward to more nights like this. I hope someday soon, we could fall asleep together in each other’s arms. I guess now we’ll have to be careful but maybe your father will be more open to the group and it won’t be a big deal.”

JJ nodded and accepted the clothes that Will picked out for her, happy to wear them, no problem. He kissed her and she happily kissed him back, watching as he stripped out of his clothes. Her eyes moved over every inch of his body. JJ liked to think that she wasn't a woman obsessed with physical beauty. But truthfully, each time Will was naked before her,
it made her stop and stare. She was only human after all, and Will was a sexy and handsome man. She got up from the bed and stripped, too. Then JJ moved to grab her deodorant,
body lotion, body spray, and began to put all of it on. Her clothes and shoes followed. A few minutes after that, she spent the next 20 minutes in the bathroom, putting on her makeup and fighting a losing battle with her hair. Eventually, she just decided to pull her hair up in a bun, and then left the bathroom to check on Will. "Ready to go?" JJ asked as she slipped
her shoes on, and then walked over to him and pressed a sweet kiss to his lips.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Maggie smiled and kissed him back. She nodded at his words and once they separated, they began to pull their clothes back on. Once they were both dressed, Glenn took her hands into his and she waited to see what he was going to do or say. He kissed her palms and then her lips, and she moaned into the kiss, as his hands held her waist. "I'll talk to him. I'll get Beth to talk to him, too. He'll come around, Glenn. He just needs to see that you and your friend's are good people." Maggie kissed his lips once more, then moved out of his grasp, starting
for the house. With one last smile in his direction, she headed inside.

Instead of answering JJ’s question, Will gave her a compliment. “JJ… you look so damn good…” His mouth was practically agape. Her outfit was not slutty or anything and the fact that it looked so good on her body despite being rather modest was incredible. The make-up was not even necessary because of her natural beauty but with it, Will felt like he was being driven wild. “God… how in the hell did I get so lucky?” He chuckled, wrapping his arms around JJ’s waist and placing his hands onto her ass, squeezing the flesh. Of course, these jeans never failed to make her butt look much bigger. Then, he leaned down for another kiss, sliding his tongue across her lower lip. “Don’t be surprised if I never take my hands off you tonight.” Will whispered with a small smirk on his face before pulling back and taking her hand in his own, walking out of their home with the blonde behind him. Once they reached the car, Will slid inside the driver’s seat and while he drove, he reached across the console to hold the blonde’s hand, lacing their fingers together as they approached the local bar.

------------

Glenn was honestly worried that Maggie would insist on keeping this a one-time thing. However, he quickly learned that it was not true. He must have convinced her that it was okay to care for someone and develop an emotional attachment despite the world around them. Glenn decided to give Maggie one final kiss before she walked inside and then he walked around the house towards the RV and other vehicles where his group was staying. They were parked out underneath some tree away from the house, giving plenty of room to Hershel and his family like requested. Glenn yearned for the time when himself and Maggie could sleep in each other’s arms but that looked like it had to wait so Glenn just crawled in the backseat of one of the vehicles and tried to get some sleep, thinking about how much fun he had tonight.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, but especially laid tonight, when we get back." JJ said, a smirk on her lips. She loved it when Will wrapped his arms around her waist, moaning as his hand moved to her ass and squeezed. "You're obsessed with my ass," She said and laughed. Her lips met his when he kissed her, and JJ sighed at the feel of his tongue on her lower lip, catching his lip between her teeth a moment later, and biting gently. "I have no problem with you keeping your hands on me all night." He took her hand, and they walked out of the house, heading for the car. They got inside, and JJ squeezed Will's hand when he joined hers, across the console. "You know, if you get me drunk enough, I might even let you win a
game of darts..." She paused for a moment and then with a smirk said, "Then again, maybe not."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Discretion is not your strong suit," Andrea said, once Glenn had joined her and Daryl in the RV. "So, does Hershel know you're banging his daughter? I'm pretty sure he doesn't, or he'd have used his shotgun on you, and already kicked the rest of us off the property. You might consider telling the guy that you're fucking his daughter's brains out, so it doesn't catch him
by surprise and piss him off later. Remember to make sure his shotgun's not handy, though." She said and laughed, and then rolled over onto her side.

“There’s only one way to find out, right?” Will teased, squeezing JJ’s hand gently. They arrived at the bar and they were early before everyone else arrived. The young man wondered what the couple could do while they waited. They could get started drinking now or sit in the car and wait. Will decided to slid the console up so they could get closer, their bodies pressing together. “Come here. I love you.” Just like that, their lips pressed together and he started sliding his tongue against her lower lip, sliding into her mouth. His tongue quickly found her own, his head tilting to the left while one hand reached for hers and the other hand placed on her breasts. Before they left, she was talking about him getting laid. Well, he found nothing wrong with fondling the woman’s bust. Their eyes remained locked together during the passionate kiss until he closed his eyes and practically pulled her legs across his lap.

----------------

The next month was hectic. Carl’s surgery and recovery was successful. Lori was pregnant. Otis was killed on a run with Shane. The group discovered that the barn was full of walkers and Shane lost his wits, releasing the walkers and killing them all, including Carol’s daughter, Sophia. Rick and Glenn had to search for Hershel after the man went into the town at a bar to get drunk when this happened. They were attacked and ended up saving one of the attackers from their death. Dale had been killed by a walker that got onto the farm and tension grew between Shane and Rick. Randall had apparently escaped from the barn. Rick and Shane went together to find him. Daryl and Glenn paired together as well. They had just returned to the house and let everyone know that Randall was a walker but was not bitten. Daryl also thought Shane was lying because the tracks were right on each other like they were together. The group remained in the house, waiting to hear from Rick or Shane again. It was dark and Daryl and Glenn had done all they could to find the other males. Glenn felt Maggie pull him away. Their relationship had grown stronger. Everyone knew and Hershel finally approved of Glenn after he saved him and had been proven to be good for his daughter. The couple was just outside and Glenn had Maggie pushed up against the side of the house, kissing on her neck. They had not undressed yet, but they were getting ready until a flurry of groans and moans sounded, many yards away.

JJ moaned against Will's lips as they continued to make out like teenagers in a car. She felt one of his hands reach for hers, and happily held that hand. His other hand that was on her breasts, caused her to moan louder. "Go ahead, touch me.." JJ whispered to him. They hadn't had sex since she'd gotten hurt, and knew that they were both going crazy from not having touched each other in a while. She was now straddling his waist her free hand was between Will's legs, rubbing him through his jeans. The two of them were so caught up in each other, they nearly forgot where they were and why they were there.

<><><><><><><><>

Maggie's head jerked up at the sound and she glanced in the direction that the sounds had come from. "Walkers! Come on! We need to warn the others!" She clutched Glenn's hand tight in her own and the two of them ran for the house. Maggie shoved open the door. "Everybody grab a gun, an axe, anything that could be useful. The farm's about to be overrun by walkers." She said and quickly moved into the kitchen, and ripped open the knife drawer, and took all the knives off the knife block and started handing them out so that everyone
would have a weapon. "Don't fire a gun unless you HAVE to!" Maggie reminded everyone.

Although they were in a public place, Will did not care. He loved JJ and he loved making out with her. With heavy and ragged breathing, the male pulled away from JJ’s lips at the sound of tapping on the window. It was none other than David Rossi. Instead of feeling embarrassed, Will merely chuckled and helped JJ crawl back over the seat. They lost track of time and the team had arrived. “I guess that’s our cue.” Will teased, slipping out of the vehicle just to rejoin JJ’s hand when they were out. The male was happy that JJ felt better, good enough that she was making out with him in the car. He hoped that she had fun with him too and that it would continue later that night.

------

The herd was massive, unlike anything the group had encountered before. Glenn grabbed a rifle and a hunting knife, working on evacuating everyone from the farm. Lori was freaking out because Carl was missing, assuming he had gone to search for his father. The barn caught fire and everything had gone to hell. Hershel refused to leave the farm and Glenn was starting to panic. “Maggie, we need to get to your car! We don’t have enough bullets or enough time to kill all these walkers. We have to move!” Glenn shouted over the gunfire, almost begging her at this point. Glenn could not lose Maggie. He just could not lose her. They needed to escape the farm.

JJ's head flew back in alarm at the knock on the window. She laughed and moved off of Will's lap when she saw that it was Rossi, who had interrupted them. "Too bad," She said in reply to his words. "More fun to come later. That's a promise." She said and a few moments later, unlocked and pushed open the door. They got down from the SUV and the two of them met Rossi in front of it. "I didn't know you were into peeping, Rossi." JJ teased, as she moved forward and hugged him. When the hug ended and they both stepped back she said, "It's good
to see you. I've been going crazy with being stuck on bed rest. I can't wait to get back to the BAU and helping you guys again." A few moments later, the three of them headed inside the bar.

<><><><><><><><>

"I can't leave my father," Maggie protested as she argued with her father, nearly pulling him towards the vehicles, trying to get him to leave. "Dad! Come on, we need to be there for Beth!" She said, knowing it was probably the only thing that would get him to agree to leave the farm. A few minutes later, Maggie let out a relieved sigh when her father reluctantly followed them into the back of the RV, along with Daryl and Beth.

The trio entered the bar. Will sat beside JJ and Rossi sat beside Will. Soon, the other members of the team arrived and happily greeted Will and JJ. When everyone arrived, drinks were served. Will chose something light since he was driving and since he wanted to get JJ pretty damn tipsy and drunk. Just so everyone else knew that JJ belonged to him, Will placed one hand on her upper thigh, sipping on his drink while the team discussed the case. It ended well and they were able to save one of the latest victims. That was good. Since they were out drinking though, nobody liked to talk about the past case so they talked about something different, about how JJ was recovering. “She’s a great patient. I’m having fun with taking care of her. I like treating her like royalty.” Will admitted before Rossi made a teasing remark about them having fun, telling the team about how he found them in their car.

---------------------

Thankfully, they convinced all of Maggie’s family to come back onto the RV. Once they were ready to go, Glenn jumped in the driver’s seat and started driving away. Many of the group members were spread out as the walkers filed onto the farm. Some of the others diverted to their own vehicles. It looked like most everybody escaped the farm except for Jimmy and Patricia. Others might have been lost but Glenn was thankful at least Maggie was with him and her family was okay. Glenn concentrated on the road, trying to drive as far away as possible.

Back
Top Bottom