Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: CM: You Bring Out The Best In Me (greenandgold x randomname98766789)

RE: You Bring Out The Best In Me: [CM & TWD RP] (greenandgold x randomname98766789)

JJ chatted with everyone, especially enjoying the pow wow with Emily and Garcia. She had been cooped up in the house recuperating for the last few weeks, and missed their 'girl talk', as it was. It wasn't long before the three of them were talking and laughing. A few times JJ elbowed Derek when he butted in and made a few offhand sexual remarks, that had the three women cracking up. She went around the table, spending time with Hotch and Rossi, and when JJ got to Spencer, she smiled at him. "You've been way too quiet tonight. What's that brain of yours working on?" She asked him.

<><><><><><><><><>

Once her father and Beth were situated in the back of the RV with Daryl, and all of them had weapons, Maggie took a seat beside Glenn in the front. "Where are we going? Do you guys have some kind of designated meeting spot in case something happens?"

RE: You Bring Out The Best In Me: [CM & TWD RP] (greenandgold x randomname98766789)

Soon enough, Will and JJ were reunited. Both were done making rounds with the entire team. Everyone was laughing and talking, making up for lost time. Will and Derek ordered some hot wings together so when JJ sat back down, Will decided to feed his girlfriend, holding a wing to her lips. With the sauce left over, he kissed her lips and cleaned that up for the woman. Next, he held the glass to her lips and helped her drink a few more sips. Will was having so much fun right now, sliding one hand along the inner part of JJ’s thigh. “I love you.” The young man whispered into her ear, lightly kissing down her neck.

------------

“Not exactly.” Glenn answered, shrugging his shoulders. “I think we should return to the highway where we left supplies for Sophia. Maybe everyone will regroup there.” Glenn hoped optimistically and drove the RV to that location. They sat five minutes but nobody showed up. Then, it was one vehicle, then another. Before long, the remaining group members had made it back to the highway and they were regrouped. “Are you okay?” Glenn asked Maggie, reaching down for her hand, looking over her body.

JJ laughed and gently pinched Will's hip when he held out a wing to feed her. She ate the wing, and then happily kissed him back when he kissed her and got rid of the sauce on her lips. A few moments later, she drank from the glass when Will held it to her lips, so that she could take a few sips. JJ felt his hand move along her thigh, and she slipped one of her own hands around his, squeezing it. "I love you, too." She said, and laughed softly, tickled, when he kissed her neck. She used her free hand to turn Will's face to hers, kissing his lips. JJ moved her hand that was near his, and rested it against his hip, sliding under his clothes, and just rubbing the skin.

<><><><><><><>

"It's a good idea for now, but we can't stay there. A simple herd passes through and we're all screwed. We need to find some place to go. We can all clear a house and stay there for a bit, at least for a few days. And with all of us there, we can make it secure. What do you think?" Maggie asked, as she glanced back to check on Beth, who was staring out the windows at walkers. She got up from her seat next to Glenn, walked over to the window and pulled down the shade. "You don't need to look at that, it's just gonna scare you.." She said gently to her sister. "Why don't you try and sleep, and I'll wake you in a bit?" When Beth nodded and closed her eyes, Maggie went back to the front of the RV and resumed her seat behind Glenn.

It appeared that JJ was already feeling the effects of the alcohol. Will loved how much she was touching him and he returned the favor. “I guess it’s about time for a game of darts. What do you say?” Will smirked, looking deep into JJ’s eyes before the rest of the team agreed. Taking a few drinks, they approached the dartboard and Will decided to go first. Each person got three throws and the most possible points were 20. Will hit one bullseye, one in the 18 slot and one in the 16 slot. Will retrieved the darts and handed three to Derek since he was going next. Everyone went through and it was finally JJ’s turn. Spencer handed her the darts and Will stood behind his girlfriend to tease her. “Let’s see if you still have it.” The male smirked, playfully smacking her ass before stepping back and observing.

---------------

While Maggie talked with Beth, Glenn joined the conversation between Rick and Daryl. They were discussing how they could recover from this and where they could go. Rick took charge and said they would move from house to house until they found somewhere permanent. The horde was too close tonight so they could not stay on the highway. Instead, they needed to get moving elsewhere and everyone agreed with that. Glenn returned just as Maggie did. While waiting for the others to prepare for the trip, Glenn grabbed both of Maggie’s hands and kissed her lips, just thankful that she was alive and well. “We’re going west and just taking it one day at a time.” Glenn explained, only releasing her hands when he had to drive the RV again. He held Maggie’s hand, however, feeling it as a comfort tool. He knew for sure that tonight he was going to hold her and cuddle her with more intensity than ever before. He just wanted a break from this nightmare so he could kiss her and be happy that she was alright.

JJ smirked at Will. She aimed the dart and tossed, not even bothering to look, knowing that it was sailing towards the bullseye. She thanked Spencer when he handed her the other two and she tossed them easily at the dartboard. A few moments later, JJ turned back to Will and kissed him. Once she had kissed him, she turned back, and smirked at seeing that all 3 of her darts had hit the target. "You never stood a chance. Given that this was the only thing to do in the small town I grew up in, I'd be surprised if any of you could beat my score."

<><><><><><><>><>

"How much driving do they want to do today?" Maggie asked as she wrapped her arms around Glenn's waist, kissing his lips. "I can take over driving after a few hours," She told him,
not wanting him to get tired driving, and wanting to help however she could. "We need to keep going as far as we can until we can find some place at least relatively safe," Maggie
said softly, and sighed as she looked back at her father and sister. "I don't want to leave them alone. Wherever we end up. I know that's a lot to ask.." She admitted. "But they're all
I have left of my family. Beth and my father are my responsibility."

Will playfully rolled his eyes at JJ. “Okay, show off. I guess I’ll have to get you drunker.” The male teased, his eyes bouncing from her lips to the dance floor. “But the music is playing now. We should have some fun.” Taking one of JJ’s hands, he politely pressed a kiss onto the back of her hand and asked for the dance. “May I have this dance? You’re the most beautiful woman in this bar and I’d be honored to have a dance with you.” Will added, his other hand placing on her hip, pressing sweet kisses along her neck. The song was rather quick so this could be some fun music to dance to, Will thought.

-------------

All Glenn did was smile at Maggie and nod his head. “Don’t you worry. You won’t have to leave them. I won’t leave them, either.” Glenn practically saw Beth and Hershel as family now, too. He was keeping Maggie safe and keeping them safe. That was certain. She had nothing to worry about. “I’m with you, Maggie. You don’t have to worry about that. I’m not going anywhere.” He assured her, giving her one more kiss. He was about to give up the wheel to Maggie when the other vehicles in front slowed down. “I think we’ve found our place to stay for the night.” Glenn commented, parking beside the other vehicles before stepping out into the night with Maggie, holding her hand as they stayed close to her father and sister, following Rick off the road.

"You could get me fall down drunk and I'd still kick your butt," JJ said and laughed. She smiled when Will took one of her hands, kissed it, and asked her to dance. "I'd love to dance with you," She said and then let him lead her out to the dance floor. She slipped one hand around his waist and kept her first hand in his as they moved together to the music. The song was a fast one, but it didn't matter to either of them. They were only interested in each other. A smile crossed her lips and JJ was glad that they had decided to leave the house and go out tonight.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Maggie smiled at Glenn's words. "Thank you," she said softly, and kissed him back. A few moments later, they noticed that the other's were slowing down, and she nodded at his words a few minutes later. "Good. I'm sure we're all ready to get out of these cars for a few hours. Stretch our legs, and find a decent house, hopefully with a few beds." Maggie stood up and cracked her back, as she waited for Glenn to turn the RV off, and for Rick to decide how they should check the neighborhood out.

Looking deep into JJ’s eyes, Will felt his heart beating faster. This was true love. “I don’t know if I’ve told you lately… but I love you.” Of course, Will has said these words many, many times today. It never felt like enough, though. As they danced, Will inched closer to JJ’s body until their chests were practically pressed together. It brought a wonderfully wide smile on his face. It was almost impossible not to smile around JJ. They moved so fluidly together and definitely showed their skills. “We should join some kind of couples dance competition. I think we’d win.” The male chuckled, nuzzling his nose against one of JJ’s cheeks. He was also ecstatic to be here, happy they had left their home and joined the team tonight. Even better yet, the night was not over.

------------------

Leaving the RV, Glenn clutched Maggie’s hand. They followed Rick towards a nearby cabin. The former sheriff’s deputy pushed open the door and found the cabin was clear. No walkers. No people. No supplies. It was a place to rest for the night. Once inside, Glenn turned his attention to Beth and Hershel. Since Hershel was the oldest, he ensured that the male found a nice bed. There were a few beds but not enough for everyone. Glenn also suggested Beth should lay beside him. She was the youngest and she might feel better beside her father. Hershel and Beth both thanked Glenn before turning to look at Maggie. Lori had the other bed since she was pregnant and that took all the room. “Where should we stay?” Glenn asked his girlfriend, wondering if she wanted to stay in the room with her father and sister or if she wanted them to find somewhere else.

"You tell me all the time. And I never get tired of hearing it. I hope you know that I love you just as much, and I'll do better about showing and saying it. As for a couples dance competition? You sure that you can keep up with me?" JJ teased, as they continued to dance together. Their bodies were pressed close together as they focused just on each other
and continued to dance. She felt his nose against her cheek and smiled. A smile curved her lips, as she looked at him. "What's that look for? You look like you have something up
your sleeve," JJ said, as she moved one hand from around Will's waist, and down to his ass, squeezing one of his cheeks firmly and grinning.

<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*

"If you're okay with it, maybe we could curl up with some of the blankets from the hall closet and make a bed on the floor in the bedroom near Beth and my father. I want all of us
to be together. I'd feel a lot better knowing that all of you were safe and nearby," Maggie said and squeezed his hand gently. "I also really like the idea of feeling your arms around
me while we sleep," She said and smiled at Glenn, hoping that he wanted the same thing. He had come to mean everything to her in such a short time, and she never wanted to be
away from him.

Smirking, Will decided to return the favor. Both hands gripped JJ’s ass, squeezing the flesh through her jeans. “I don’t know what you’re talking about, love.” Feigning innocence, the FBI agent decided to keep his hands firmly planted on JJ’s butt. He wanted everyone to see that she was taken. Without a doubt, almost every male has stared at JJ’s butt at one time or another tonight. “Do you realize how difficult it is for me to stop touching your ass?” He whispered into her ear, further confirming that affinity and obsession he had for JJ’s perfect ass. “What dance position is this? I like it.” He murmured lowly, laughing at himself before connecting his lips together with JJ another time deciding it was appropriate to make out with her again while they danced and swayed.

-------------

Nodding, Glenn pulled away from Maggie. “You stay here. I’ll find some blankets and pillows.” A few minutes after leaving the bedroom, Glenn returned with two thick blankets and two pillows. Dropping the items at the food of the bed, Glenn spread out the blankets and neatly placed the pillows side by side. The Korean male waited for Maggie to lay down first. Once she was comfortable, he joined her and revealed a thinner blanket they could use for cover since it was still Summer and not that cold. “Do you need anything else before we sleep?” Glenn questioned, wanting to make sure that Maggie was well taken care of for the night, so he asked this question while standing in front of the woman.

JJ moaned as both of Will's hands gripped her ass and squeezed it. She laughed at his words. "Who said that you had to stop touching my ass? I love the feel of your hands on my ass, squeezing it, or pressing it against your crotch." She said and whispered the last words back to him. "Who cares what dance position?" JJ said in reply to his question. She was just focused on how much they were enjoying their time together. JJ sighed against Will's lips when he kissed her, grinding herself against him as they continued to make out and dance.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Maggie shook her head and said softly, "I'm okay, thanks. I just want your arms around me," she said and smiled at Glenn. A few moments later, she kissed his lips gently and then motioned for him to lay down on the floor with her. Her father and Beth had fallen asleep quickly, and after doing a quick check on the others in the other rooms, felt herself relax.
"Let's get some rest now, okay? We're all together and we're all safe. If anything were to happen, we'd all know about it and take care of the problem." She said, closing her eyes
and leaning back against Glenn.

Feeling JJ grinding against his crotch, Will reciprocated the action. From the base to the tip of his manhood, every inch was firmly pressed against the center of JJ’s tight jeans. Quiet moans left his lips while they danced. At one point, he even pressed his face against JJ’s chest, kissing across her breasts against her shirt. Will had no problem being sexual with JJ even in a public place. Playfully, each hand swatted at JJ’s ass, giving her a playful spanking. From this angle, he looked down behind JJ’s shoulders and watched that firm ass of hers give a little with the smacks. She did not even need to actually act up to get a spanking. Will loved this. Out the corner of his eye, he spotted a few people trying body shots but they looked clueless. “How about we show them how to do real body shots, hm?” He asked, unsure if JJ wanted to do that or not. He did not mind, honestly. He was just having fun dancing if she wanted to stay here.

--------------

Once everything was checked, Glenn ensured everyone was safe, the doors were locked, and the windows were secured. All lights were turned off and Glenn joined Maggie on the floor. He already heard her father snoring quietly. It was good that he could sleep so easily. Nestling beside Maggie, Glenn pulled the covers over their body and draped one leg over Maggie’s. His arm served as another pillow for Maggie’s head and Glenn’s second arm wrapped lightly around her waist. “Good night, Maggie.” The male whispered softly, feeling relaxed and comfortable with his girlfriend, slowly drifting asleep.

JJ grinned when Will suggested that they do body shots. "I like the way you think," she said, and moved her hands from his waist and ass, and took one of his hands, and led him over to the bar. She held up four fingers and said, "Tequila and some limes." A few minutes later, the shots were placed in front of them. JJ reached out and grabbed the salt, "You first," She said as she slipped a lime in her mouth, and handed the salt to will.

<><><><><><><><><>

"Good night," Maggie replied, and she fell asleep, comforted by Glenn's touch. Some time later, her eyes flew open as she heard a sound. She froze where she was, for several moments, before turning in Glenn's arms, as she moved out of them to reach for her gun. The sight of a figure in the doorway, had her scrambling for the gun, her heart pounding in her chest. Maggie grabbed the gun, launched herself across the room, one hand out as she shoved the figure back, and as she and the figure both fell to the floor and landed in the hallway with a CRASH, a sliver of light fell over them. She was able to see that it was only Daryl. Maggie dropped the gun to the floor and let out a relieved breath. "Are you insane? I could have shot you!" She hissed, trying to keep her voice down, though there was a good chance they had just woken everyone up when they crashed to the floor.

Smirking, Will pulled JJ’s shirt down further so both her breasts were more exposed. He sprinkled the salt right between the top of her breasts and winked at the blonde. He quickly downed the shot of tequila and licked the salt from between her breasts. Immediately, he moved forward and kissed her lips, his teeth biting down onto the flesh of the lime, sucking the juice slowly from the lime. While doing this, Will grabbed both of JJ’s ass cheeks again, squeezing them roughly and pressing their crotches together. When he finished, the male sat down and placed a different lime between his teeth, waiting for JJ to take her turn.

--------------

Glenn did not sleep peacefully. He tossed and turned all night long. His eyes opened frequently and he checked on Maggie and then checked on Hershel and Beth. He had finally fallen asleep when he felt the blankets shift beneath them. He knew that Maggie woke up and moved but before he could become coherent, Glenn heard a loud crash. He jumped to attention immediately and grabbed the handgun beside himself on the floor. Hershel and Beth panicked and the entire house was awake. Daryl jumped up from the floor with some curse words right before Glenn entered towards the exit of the room. He looked at them both curiously and helped Maggie up as the others ran towards the hallway, watching everyone closely. “What the hell is going on?” Glenn asked, looking to Maggie and then looking at Daryl.

JJ grinned and decided to up the stakes. She wasted no time grabbing the salt and falling to her knees. Before Will could react, she pulled down his jeans and boxers in one fell swoop, exposing his cock and sprinkling the salt on it. A few moments later, she downed her shot of Tequila, and then licked the salt off his cock, quickly moving up to kiss Will's lips, biting into the lime, and licking the juice slowly off his mouth. Once she had done that, she dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth, immediately sucking Will off as she pushed him back against the bar. Her lips and mouth moved eagerly over his cock, moaning when it hit the back of her throat. Before long, JJ was deep-throating his cock, completely focused on sucking him off and giving him the most pleasure she could.

<><><><><><><><><>

"It's nothing. I overreacted," Maggie admitted. "I was sleeping until a few minutes ago, when I woke up because it felt like someone was watching me. I opened my eyes and saw the outline of a figure standing in the doorway. My first reaction was to shove them out of the room so that no one got hurt. Turns out Daryl was just making rounds checking on everyone." She cleared her throat, embarrassed. "Sorry for waking everyone up." Maggie glanced at Daryl. "Sorry for trying to kill you." A few moments later, she turned and walked back into the bedroom, closing the door behind her and Glenn. She moved to lie down on the floor once more, trying to relax, but feeling exposed for some reason.

Will had not quite expected this from JJ. They were in a public bar and she had never been THAT open to doing something. This was not a complaint though. Everyone around would watch wide-eyed as JJ actually took body shots off his cock, making Will moan. Even then, she did not stop there as she started deep throating him. Will was not going to tell her to stop. Instead, he took his right hand and grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling slightly on the locks but not enough to hurt, just enough to cause pressure and show his dominance. While she sucked him off, eh rocked his hips back and forward a few times to start fucking her face and helping the situation. He was more aroused now than he has been all night long, his cock throbbing at the back of her throat. “Keep on sucking my cock, baby. That’s a good girl. Make me cum and swallow every last drop.” He ordered in a low, deep voice.

----------------------

Daryl muttered something under his breath, clearly pissed about the entire situation but he shook hit off and just kept going on. Glenn made sure everyone else was alright and soon everyone had started to return back to their locations for the night. Glenn followed Maggie back inside and lay down behind of her, wrapping his arms tightly around her body, pulling her back against his chest. “Are you alright?” Glenn asked, not just because she was jumpy before, but because she did seem agitated and uncomfortable even afterwards. He pressed sweet kisses along her shoulder, cuddling her tight, hoping to help her calm down

JJ moaned against Will's cock as she sucked him off. His hands pulling her hair caused a wonderful pressure. As soon as he began to rock his hips and started to fuck her face, she lifted her hands to rub and squeeze his balls as she kept sucking him off. JJ swiped her tongue over the head, rubbing along the slit before licking up and down the sides of his cock. Will's words had her nodding and she picked up the pace of her mouth on him, wanting to make him come as soon as possible.

*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*

"I'm fine," Maggie said softly, leaning into Glenn's touch once more. "I just feel like we're too exposed in this house. But I'll probably always feel like that from now on. There's no
actual way for us to defend ourselves. Sure, we might be able to take out a few walkers that show up, but they're going to keep coming. We're gonna have to spend the rest of
our lives killing people, walkers. We're never gonna be truly safe. Because as soon as anyone dies, and people die from all kinds of things every day, we're screwed. If someone
dies from 'natural causes' in the middle of the night, everyone's screwed unless someone always stays awake to stand guard."

The sensations were overwhelming. The public setting, JJ’s mouth and tongue, and the feeling of her hands fondling his balls drew him over the edge. With a rather loud moan of JJ’s name, Will thrust forward one more time, his cock sliding deeper into JJ’s mouth when his orgasm reached, shooting those thick ropes of his hot, sticky semen inside of JJ’s mouth and throat. “Oh fuck, baby. Swallow all of my cum. Be a good girl for me.” He ordered, keeping his cock inside of JJ’s mouth until she had swallowed every drop and licked him clean, giving her an order to do that as well.

----------------------

Maggie made valid points. She was right. They had to make insane adjustments to their everyday life. “You’re right, baby. We’ll have to adjust if we are going to survive. It won’t be easy. We’ll probably lose people and we’ll encounter some horrible people along the way. But I am willing to do all of that if it means we get to live. Maggie, you won’t be alone In this. Your father, your sister, me, and everyone else, we are all here. And Maggie… I should have told you this a long time ago… I love you.” Glenn had been hesitant to tell her that but it has been true for a long time. She had been open with him about her love and he had kept quiet about it. No more. “I love you and I will protect you and your family. I love you. I can’t say it enough.”

JJ swallowed all of Will's come, licking him clean and then getting to her feet once more. She kissed his lips, sharing his taste with him, and pressing her body against his. "You gonna take me right here, right now, in front of all of these people? Shove your cock into my pussy or ass, and pound me against the bar?" The words were hot, and JJ whispered them into Will's ear, wanting to drive him crazy. Her hands moved to his crotch and wasted no time starting to stroke his cock through his pants, wanting to get him hard as hell for her, as soon
as possible.

<><><><><>

"Not my family. They're our family now. Dad already sees you as a sort of son-in-law. And Beth, well, even though she's mainly shy and quiet, she's told me that she likes having you around. That she thinks you're a nice guy." Maggie said, and then she smiled and rested her head on Glenn's chest. His words filled her heart with even more love for him than she had before. "I love you, too." She said softly, and wrapped her arms around his waist, hugging him as she closed her eyes.

We’ll just find out.” Will winked, moaning out JJ’s name. Everyone watched closely, wondering what happened next. Just like that, Will suddenly bent JJ over the bar, her ass in the air. He slipped down her jeans until they rested above her knees. Taking the next shot, he sprinkled the salt right across her ass cheeks. He took the lime and placed it in between her cheeks and took the tequila shot, licking the salt off her ass before gripping the lime in between his teeth, sucking the juice out. He dropped the lime down onto the bar and decided to slide JJ’s panties down next as well before crouching down, placing his hands onto her thighs, deciding to flick his tongue against her entrance with a moan. “You’re going to beg for me JJ. In front of all these people.”

-----------

“Now, try to get some sleep. Someone is on watch. If anything goes wrong, we’re going to know about it.” Glenn assured his girlfriend, leaning in for one more kiss onto her sweet lips before pulling back and closing his eyes, resting their foreheads together. Glenn felt so much better now that he told her. And to facilitate her falling asleep, Glenn decided to start giving her a massage, rubbing his large hands all over her shoulders and back, hoping to make her feel more relaxed and make it easier for her to sleep.

JJ moaned as Will's tongue worked against her. His words had her nodding as she gripped the counter of the bar and immediately started begging him to fuck her. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me, baby. Shove your cock deep inside me and ram me so hard that I can't move for days." She shook her ass at him a bit, trying to entice him to slam it inside of her and start fucking her. JJ didn't care that they were in front of a whole bar of people. She just really wanted and needed Will to fuck her.

<><><><><><>

Maggie nodded at Glenn's words and kissed him back. She smiled as they rested their foreheads together. She felt the stress melting away when he started to massage her shoulders, as she slumped into their blankets and pillows. Letting out a soft sigh, as she enjoyed it. "I love you," she whispered to Glenn. Maggie took one of his hands into hers, and curled into his side, closing her eyes as she fell asleep once more.

JJ was so skilled at begging. This was not the first or the last time Will would demand this of his girlfriend. Her words were sexy and they drove the male wild. His tongue searched further inside of her ass, licking along her walls and practically sucking the skin, eating her ass out like a professional. After a few minutes passed, Will pulled back and pressed a single kiss right onto her entrance, moaning quietly at how tight she felt. “Keep begging, JJ. I don’t think these people here believe you really want me to fuck you.” He teased, now sliding down his pants and letting the tip of his cock press against her asscheeks again, adding to the fire.

--------------

It had been eight months since the Greene Family Farm collapsed. The group of about one dozen people moved from house to house in a circle, scavenging neighborhoods in an attempt to stay away from the impending horde. They had been avoiding this herd since the farm was attacked and they had done well to keep far from it. They had been plotting a way back onto a highway when Rick suggested that they try and take a prison that himself and Daryl saw while walking along the railroad tracks, hunting animals. It sounded crazy but they needed a stable place. During these past few months, almost everything was bleak except for Glenn and Maggie, really. The couple grew deeper in love each day and still found ways to make each other laugh and smile. It was something Glenn valued. The couple walked at the back of the group towards the prison and of course, Glenn was his usual preoccupied self with Maggie. “Stay close to me, alright? We’ll have to be careful.” Rick was reckless at times, dangerous, even. He was not going to let a choice Rick made put Maggie at risk.

JJ moaned and leaned against the bar as Will ate out her ass. She moaned louder when he kissed her entrance, wanting to feel him do more of that. Needing to feel his hands and tongue and his cock, in and on her body. She pushed her ass out and toward Will at his words, going crazy as she felt his cock against her ass cheeks. "Fuck me, baby. I need your hard cock inside of me. Stretching me, pounding me, making scream all night long." JJ wasn't shy when it came to sex. Sure, she didn't talk about it as much as Morgan did, but she was nowhere near as reserved about it as most people thought.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

"I know," Maggie said and smiled. She raised the gun she carried in her hands, in front of her body, and after a quick glance at Glenn, began to keep an eye out as they all walked around the prison, checking it out. Her father and sister, were in front of her and Glenn, who made up the rear of the group. As her father didn't want a gun and forbid Beth to have one until she was 18, they were safer in the middle of the group, where those with the gun's could protect them. Carol and Lori, and Carl were a few of the others in the middle being protect by those with weapons.

Instead of keeping JJ bent over the bar, Will helped the blonde into a standing position, her ass against his crotch. He spread open her cheeks and used his cock to keep them open while both hands gripped her perky breasts. He tiled his head so they could kiss from this angle right before Will took the plunge, forcing that thick, long, hard cock of his inside of JJ, ripping her tight walls open as he entered. He moaned her name against her lips immediately while starting to settle into a rough pace, shoving his cock as deep inside as possible, pulling almost entirely out of her, and then thrusting forward again, slamming her hips into the bar each time, his eyes unable to leave hers.

------------------

This was the plan: Someone needed to run across the first level of the prison and close a gate that led into the next area. This would stop the influx of walkers from one area to the next. The others would distract the walkers by banging on the fences while the better shots would take a tower or other vantage point and shoot the walkers inside the fence. The person that was going to run across the field to shut the game had to be fast but it was also dangerous. There had to be dozens upon dozens of walkers inside. But if it had to be fast, it had to be Glenn. Rick asked if he was willing and Glenn said he could do it. The others were told to take positions because the more they shot and distracted the walkers, the better chance Glenn had at surviving. Once everything was in place, he stood near the open area as Lori pulled the door for him and inside Glenn went, taking it slow and easy so he could avoid death.

JJ moaned as loud as possible as Will gripped her breasts and then rammed his cock inside of her, the action making her cry out in pleasure each time he slammed into her. She wasted no time moving back against him, trying to shove Will's cock deeper and deeper inside of her. They had never had public sex before and it was driving her crazy that they were doing so now. His hands on her breasts squeezed with bruising force and JJ loved it. She never wanted this to end. The two of them going at each other like wild animals, though they were barely undressed.

<><><><><><><><>

Maggie's eyes were on Glenn the whole time he was away from her. She had her gun aimed and ready, and started shooting any walkers that got too close to Glenn. Not wanting to risk him getting bitten, when he was risking his life so that they could close the gate. Maggie shot 3 walkers that too close to Glenn, relieved when he finally got the gate closed. Eventually, he returned to her and she said, "Even though the rest of us were here to distract the walkers, I don't like that Rick constantly has you risking your life. I don't want anything to happen
to you."

Back
Top Bottom