Hogwarts: After (Magik x DonV)

"Yeah...just a second" Ginny grinned slightly, taking a few deep breaths as she recovered, then slowly started to move her hips once again. "A-ah...it feels even better than before"

"Yeah, it'll probably do that." She giggled lightly. "It's a wonderful magical toy isn't it?" She ginned.

"D-definitely a good one....wow...." Ginny shivered as she started to move her hips again, groaning as she did so. Was this how it had felt inside of her for Syliva? No wonder she'd wanted to try this out so much with another person.

The gorgon girl moaned lightly, pumping her hips faster, her snake relaxed back on the bed. "Ahhh, seems like they're enjoying this as much as we are."

Ginny hadn't really noticed the snakes since they had started this....though with how good she felt it was hard to really give them much attention right now either. She could only grunt as she started to thrust a little harder and faster, hands clenching at the bedsheets on either side of Natalia's head, Ginny's breasts bouncing as much as they were able whilst still restrained by her open shirt and lifted bra.

She smiled, sliding her shirt up and reaching around to unhook Ginny's bra. "Heh, can't talk anymore can you?" She teased. "Am I just that good?"

Ginny shivered as her shirt was lifted off, grunting as her bra was unhooked and allowed to fall away, letting her breasts sway freely with the motion of her thrusts now, the noise of Ginny's now soaking wet hips slapping into Natalia's filling the room.

Natalia smirked, pulling her hips harder into her, cunt squeezing down on her thick length. "Mmmm, so, I have a question...What's a banquet? They said there's one tonight, but I don't know what that means?" She seemed to have no problem asking nonchalant in the middle of sex.

The banquet! Ginny had totally forgotten about it, and her friends would find it weird if she was too late...They might even come checking the room for her and the door was still unlocked...
"It...It's like a bit feast. We uh...We should be there actually...". Ginny panted, than gathered her strength to start thrusting her hips faster to try and get them both off sooner.

She smirked, starting to tighten up inside. "Alright, keep pumping like that and I'll be done soon." She panted.

"M-me too". Ginny moaned as she thrust a little harder, letting her instincts take a bit more control. Her chest lowered down, squashing her breasts against Natalia's flat chest. "I...I can feel it coming again....Just...Just a little....Looking!". Ginny gave one final, hard thrust, then cried out as her artificial cock came inside Natalia once more.

She moaned, squirting around the false cock, panting hard. "Very nice, you're good for only just putting that thing on." She smirked lightly.

(Heya, just to let you know I'm gonna be gone for a week after this so don't worry when I don't reply)

Ginny took a few breaths, then groaned as she slowly pulled out, falling off Natalia to lay beside her and catch her breath "Th-thanks, though how do I take it off now?"

She muttered a little spell, the cock returning to rubber and sliding out of Ginny. "Guess we should eat now huh?"

Ginny groaned as the dildo slid out of her and fell to the floor, taking a few deep breaths and nodded. "Y-yeah..better head downstairs..." She grinned, going to get her clothes back on as well as catch her breath.

The gorgon snapped her fingers, eyes glowing, a gown of glittering emerald scales forming tightly around her short, curvy body.

"Whoa" Ginny blinked as the dress formed around Natalia. "That's one amazing spell and one amazing dress, it looks like it cost an absolute fortune" She grinned as she finished straightening up her own clothes, going to open up the door to their room and head out.

"Nope, just some shed scales and a little mystic thread." She grinned lightly. "I could make you some another time."

"Seriously? That'd be awesome! I'd love a dress like that" Ginny grinned and gave a thumbs up before heading out so they could head towards the Great Hall. "Wonder what this banquet is gonna be like with non-human students around..."

"I was told all the dishes have little warning flags in them now. I think humans are supposed not eat anything with a little red flag in it. You can try some foods from other peoples." She grinned.

"Guess there's gonna be a lot of food around not suitable for humans. Still, I'm looking forward to trying some of the stuff that's not dangerous. I've never eaten so many different things since I came to Hogwarts" Ginny returned the grin as they headed out to join the other Gryffindor students heading downstairs towards the Great Hall.

She would find only a minor change aside from the variety of foods upon the table, little multicolored flags adorning each of the dishes that awaited on the long dining tables.

"Whoa" Ginny looked around as she saw so many different kinds of people mingling around the hall. The smells of the foods were a mixture of old and new as well. "Ok, let's explore and mingle a little huh?" She looked to Natalia and waved, before ending up being swept into the crowd involuntarily anyway. "Wh-whoa!" Ginny fumbled around, until emerging by one of the tables of food, letting out a sigh of relief. "Phew...ok..let's see" She glanced at some of the new foods, then decided to sample a mixture of several, careful to avoid anything with a red flag though "Just hope nobody decided it'd be funny to swap the flags around..."

"Nah" A male voice chuckled beside her, sliding a chair out of the way, a handsome young centaur seating himself beside her, having to lay his body down to even fit. He had long black hair pulled into a ponytail, and a muscular human torso, atop the form of a gorgeous black stallion. "They're magic flags, they'll just fly back to where they belong." He smiled, offering his hand down to her. "I'm James, by the way."

Back
Top Bottom