Hogwarts: After (Magik x DonV)

She walked over, cupping one through the fabric. "What is the point of this strange garment?" She asked, curiously squeezing the fabric and Ginny's breast. "It seems so restrictive."

"Ah!". Ginny gasped with a mixture of pleasure and surprise as her breast was suddenly cupped. "Well...Most human women wear them. They're for...Support I guess". Ginny managed a slight grin, before reaching down to unzip her skirt and allow it to fall away, leaving her in just bra, panties and socks. "Dark Elves don't have underwear?"

She slid off her pants. "Nah, no real need for them, they just make you sweat. We actually hunt nude quite often to prevent noise for clothing." She let her hand run down to rub between Ginny's legs, through her underwear. "Your body is quite warm."

"Hunt nude? You go out in public naked? That's... Definitely not done by humans most of the time". Ginny watched the girls hand, but couldn't prepare for the sensation, gasping sharply as Sylvia started rubbing her, Ginny's hands twitching, one of them involuntarily brushing up against Sylvia's cock.

"So, could you explain the human term of foreplay to me? I've never really understood what it's for." She smiled, sliding down Ginny's panties.

"Foreplay...Right. well, I'm not exactly an expert or anything but uh...I think it's basically...Kissing...Touching...That kinda stuff, to make each other excited ready for...The main event"

She smiled, leaning in and kissing her way up Ginny's neck, fingers sliding down into her panties to rub her nether lips. "So, like this?" She asked curiously.

Ginny moaned loudly as she felt Sylvia's fingertips touching her bare skin now inside her panties, the hand by Sylvia's cock suddenly grasping down on the shaft by accident. "Yeah... Just like that...That feels right...O-oooh"

She groaned, pale violet pre running down onto Ginny's fingers as she curved her own up inside the girl. "G-good, I want you to enjoy teaching me about this." She panted lightly.

Ginny moaned once again as Sylvia's fingers curled inside of her...it felt so much better than doing it herself! As she felt the pre cum dripping onto her hand she slowly raised it up, gasping in surprise at the colour, then a moment later she slowly brought it to her mouth, taking a lick in order to taste it. Almost instantly Ginny's pussy became significantly wetter, whilst her nipples became harder than she'd ever felt before...no...they had actually become harder than should be humanly possible, they even seemed to have gotten bigger, growing slightly longer and thicker before Sylvia's eyes, though Ginny didn't particularly care as her arousal skyrocketed, her hips gyrating against Sylvia's hand, the dark elf pre cum seeming to have a rather unusual effect on her human biology. "M-more...."

She smiled, shifting Ginny back into her seat before kneeling down. "Well, somebody likes this." She teased, leaning in to blow hot breath over Ginny's soaked slit before leaning in, kissing her outer lips and then slipping her tongue inside. It seemed longer than a human tongue, flicking and curling inside the girl, caressing deeply along her inner walls.

Ginny fell to the seat easily, her knees were starting to struggle to support her anyway as most of her bodies energy seemed to be going towards fueling this intense arousal. When Sylvia's tongue entered her she couldn't suppress a scream of pleasure, her hips thrusting forward, grinding her pussy against Sylvia's face, covering the Dark Elf's lavender skin in her juices. She was on the verge of cumming already and she didn't particularly care who knew about it.

She giggled lightly,tongue rubbing against her clit, fingers rubbing against her outer lips. "Well, here I though you'd be worried about getting found." She smiled, reaching over and pulling a short staff of strange wood from her bag, the grain of it pulsing with faint light that spread around the room. "There, nice and silenced. I don't know much about humans, but nobody likes getting interrupted." She smirked, thrusting her tongue back into the squirming redhead.

When Ginny had darkened the glass she hadn't even thought about noise, and in her current state she simply didn't care, though a little part of her was rather glad about Sylvia blocking the noise. Either way, it was certain that some people had heard her cries of pleasure before that...oh who cared right now when it felt this could? "OOOOH!" Ginny cried out once more as Sylvia got back to work, panting and reaching up, grasping and tweaking one of her enlarged, super hard nipples. It was only then she realised how much more sensitive they had become as well. The additional stimulation was too much, and caused the girl to let out an almighty howl of pleasure, cumming hard, juices spraying from her all over Sylvia's face as her pussy convulsed and hips bucked wildly.

Sylvia chuckled, standing to wipe the juices from her face, brushing back her ebony locks. "So, would you like to try the same on me? It looks like you could use a break before the main event." She teased lightly.

Ginny panted for breath, it took a few seconds for her to get her bearings, she'd never felt anything like that before...she'd never considered the possibility anything could feel that good. And yet the arousal inside her was still burning for more. "Y-yeah..definitely" Ginny slowly slid from the seat, dropping to her knees on the floor, looking up at Sylvia. The cock was obvious...and Ginny couldn't help licking her lips, letting her eyes slowly wander down the shaft to see what other surprises Sylvia might have in store for her.

She sported as well a heavy looking pair of tattooed balls, swaying lightly as she took a seat in Ginny's place. "Don't worry how much you can handle, take it slow." Sylvia smiled gently. "There's no need to rush."

Ginny hadn't ever seen a set of balls so big before...ok...she'd barely seen any really, just a couple when she and some of the other girls had been spying on the boys in the bath once or twice...but still. She moved forwards slowly, leaning in a little, moving around to start licking at the shaft of Sylvia's cock, whilst her hands came up to cup those big heavy balls, using both hands to fondle them curiously.

They were warm and heavy, the touch drawing a pleased sigh and a trickle of aphrodisiac precum that trailed down Sylvia's shaft to Ginny's tongue. "Mmmm, that's nice, keep doing that Ginny."

Ginny moved her head back a little in order to run her tongue across the tip, shivering as she ingested more of the pre cum, her arousal surging once again, and seeming to give her some of her energy back as if getting her body ready. With barely a moments hesitation Ginny parted her lips and took the head of Sylvia's cock into her mouth, giving it a sudden hard suck whilst her hands moved to grip the shaft, squeezing it firmly.

Sylvia gasped and arched back, gripping Ginny's hair and giving a hefty spurt of precum into her mouth. "G-geez, what's up with you huh?" She panted, cock throbbing and twitching in the human girl's mouth. "You seemed pretty nervous...th-then this..."

Ginny wasn't sure about the answer to that question herself. She had been nervous, she'd never intended to let things go this far. But as soon as she'd tasted that pre cum something in her seemed to have just snapped. Well...there would be time to think about that later, right now Ginny only cared about satisfying the almost inhuman arousal that was burning inside her. She eagerly lapped up the extra pre cum that Sylvia was producing, sliding her mouth forward a little to take a bit more of the cock in her mouth, but the girls inexperience was clear, and she couldn't get more than 2 or 3 inches inside, though she was certainly sucking on them hard.
After a few moments though Ginny pulled her head back, releasing Sylvia's cock from her mouth. "S-sorry...but I can't...I can't wait anymore" The redhead stood up, the pre cum seeming to give her newfound energy. Without hesitating she bent over, placing her hands on the seat for support as she presented herself to Sylvia "Please...." Ginny looked back over her shoulder as she panted out the beg.

Sylvia stood up, waving her small staff, a faint violet glow surrounding her cock. "Now now, we can't have elflings running around now can we?" She smiled, resting her hands on Ginny's hips and slowly pushing the head past her ready, drooling lips. "This will stop the sperm, but still let you feel me release in you." She smirked, slowly rocking her toned hips deeper.

Elflings? Ginny hadn't even considered that possibility...normally she'd be the first to think of things like that, always the smart one...but the arousal right now...god it was just too much, it was overriding every other part of her brain. Rather than say anything Ginny just wiggled her hips impatiently, until she felt Sylvia gently grab onto her, shivering as she felt the tip of her cock pressing against her. "Nnngh....come on...please..." She grunted, then squealed as the cock finally slipped inside, her virgin pussy so wet that it allowed the dark elf girl to slip in quite easily despite the tightness. "Ooooooh! S-so good..." Ginny moaned loudly, clenching her fists on the seat infront of her, pushing her hips back slightly to try and get more of the cock inside of her.

She slowly began to pick up speed with her thrusting, until she fully reach her hilt, hips slapping wetly against Ginny's "D-damn, for a virgin you sure handle this well." She panted, rocking her hips smoothly, pulling about halfway out between each smooth inward thrust. She reach around as she thrust, rubbing and teasing Ginny's engorged nipples, squeezing lightly with each hip pump.

Back
Top Bottom