Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yugioh - Designer Souls (OOC Chat)

Exodia? Oh wow, that would be a throwback.

Honestly, it's whatever deck you feel most comfortable with.

Provided it conforms to the rules of:
No Pendulum Cards
No Xyz Cards
No cards released after June 2015

lol as I said I came up with that deck just to come up with something for the rp its not like I was crazy doing it. So if your baddie have it already I can make another without any problem.

I will sleep on it and see if I can come up with something else tomorrow if not I will stick with that one.

I posted, figure sending Satsuki at the emperor could be funny, sexy, horrifying, or some combination thereof. Can't figure out much else to do with her right now since she'd just be heading back to hand out in the waiting room anyways...

Look for somewhere that sorts the decks by last-updated and only pick ones from before the time set?

Viktoff Samson said:
Razgriz said:
I'm going overboard, Vik? Might I ask how?

If I need to dial things back I will, but I didn't think things I'd done thus far had caused too many ripples in the story.

I know it's a roleplay, and not a show or a book.
And frankly, I've no intention of asking you to do anything other than what you think would be fun. That's the purpose of roleplaying, after all.

But, imagine the roleplay as a piece of media with building tensions. What Oboro is doing is very much a big leap in tension. One that I'd normally think that you'd find nearer to the end of a plot. Thriller dancing down the street with a ragtag group of peons freshly transformed from citizens is pretty out there.

I haven't complained at you about it or asked you to do something differently because I don't feel strongly about it and I'd honestly be more conflicted with the concept of you doing things any differently than you intend too. It's not a big deal for me. Hopefully I'm being coherent.
(Moved this here just because it is supposed to be in OOC)

Thriller dancing....Just lol xD The visual is too real.

But honestly, this is something he's been able to do for a while...But only to those that don't have particularly strong constitutions. He's still exploring his power, and feels corrupting them to serve the Emperor is one of the best punishments he can come up with.

In any case, I hadn't planned on doing it much more past these two NPCs (it's more of a foreshadow element, something that will lead to the revelation of what is truly being planned).

Monster:
Vylon Cube x3
Vylon Prism x3
Shinning Angel x3
Vylon Sphere x2
Vylon Soldier x3
Vylon Pentachloro x3
Vylon Hept x3

Spell:
Vylon Component x3
Vylon Filament x3
Vylon Matter x2
Vylon Element x2
Raigeki
Dark Hole x2
Limiter Removal

Traps
Royal Decree x3
Mirror force
Magic Jammer x3
Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck:
Vylon Omega x2
Vylon Epsilon x2
Vylon Sigma x2

Hi!

Your character is accepted, I think you could make a post if you wanted to introduce him into the IC?

Alkris said:
Can anybody tell me where are we Storywise?

The story has just started.

There is a Mid-May invitational that everyone else is attending while Tadashi isn't quite invited, he might want to go check out the contestants. He could sit in the audience or visit the duelists in the waiting lobby(Which is described about twice, I think).

There will be plenty for him to do when we close out the Mid-May Invitational tournament, we're on the second duel right now.

is it alright if my char has a duel rider?
I am thinking his parents could had bought it for him

I would had guessed he was not invited since he recently came back to dueling so it would make sense. BTW who in here would had known my char?

Back
Top Bottom