Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yugioh - Designer Souls (OOC Chat)

Except that right now Keith is talking to Yuki?

Bah, we'll just see how it plays out. Should I post for yuki? Or wait until Zeth has posted so I can incorporate Satsuki and Yuki's posts into one?

I just figured Keith would try his luck (as he usually does)

Kaden can do whatever if it means kicking his creeping ass away from a potential conquest xD

Awh, much as I like moving forwards, are you sure we couldn't actually type out the duel Zeth? I mean, if you don't want to you don't want to but it would make the timeline a little smoother...

I was letting everyone know since some were waiting to post. I play the daughter to mr Yamaha and mrs Davidson two big wigs who have and own motorcycle companies or their stocks. They are antagonist types and my character is a protagonist mechanic cripple who is not a duelist. Her only dueling experience is with her childhood friend Keith from america F@$K YEAH

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FAYheoWwas[/video]

Kaybee said:
Awh, much as I like moving forwards, are you sure we couldn't actually type out the duel Zeth? I mean, if you don't want to you don't want to but it would make the timeline a little smoother...

Well no I don't. I don't actually have a Six Sam deck and don't know how those cards actually work. In duel links I just hit create auto deck and save after I get a few expansion packets. In real life I am more into the show then the actual game and are a complete novice at this stuff.

so the surrender your knowledge unto me are you going to just have me forget or do you want my character to be in a trance revealing what she knows of today

Forget why she even started talking to him in the first place.

Viktoff Samson said:
Razgriz said:
LOL, Vik xD

AYY LMAO.

I'm thinking about increasing Kaden's villain threat level by introducing a yes-man or side kick bodyguard of sorts that runs a worm deck.

That'd be...

Well it'd be appropriately ironic at least.

I posted by the by, At least with a short duel it's not too weird on the timeline if we end it in one post. It probably only took a few minutes after all...

Kaybee said:
Viktoff Samson said:
Razgriz said:
LOL, Vik xD

AYY LMAO.

I'm thinking about increasing Kaden's villain threat level by introducing a yes-man or side kick bodyguard of sorts that runs a worm deck.

That'd be...

Well it'd be appropriately ironic at least.

I posted by the by, At least with a short duel it's not too weird on the timeline if we end it in one post. It probably only took a few minutes after all...

Razgriz said:

I'm actually pretty wishy washy on where I want to go with it.

Perhaps he could warp a character we already have in the roleplay to perform as some sort of brainwashed villain underling momentarily and they'd run such a deck?

Idunno. Still like the idea of it being a standalone character to be introduced. Both sound good to me.

@Raz: I'd hate to slow Keith and Yuki down on their chat. I plan to have Kaden walk on over, but if you can't wait too long to respond on that, I don't mind if you move ahead with it a little bit.

I'm totally fine with Kaden breaking it up...

In fact, I want it to happen xD

Please Vik, cockblock the hell out of him.

So we are having simultaneous interrupt I take it? Kaden and Fey both just jumping in at the same time?

That's one funny mental image at least.

XD yuppers but im not even near him yet..im prepping myself to go over and be like hi keith.....don't you recodnize me....oh yeah dad is doing the usual of course he is being his old self I mean he is an asshole....oh you like how I look....i love your american flag pole...i mean flag chest... i mean yes you wear your country proud....im off work if you want to play catch up...

Back
Top Bottom