Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yugioh - Designer Souls (OOC Chat)

Speaking of corruption-based play, I had an idea (and I can easily introduce some random character who isn't a Duelist to fulfill this) and just figured I'd throw this out there.

Basically, every good King needs a Queen...Anyone feel like being an Empress for a time? xD The short and skinny is that the Emperor would use his corrupting aura to transform some NPC/PC female into Archfiend Empress.

I volunteer Lilita?

Not that she technically needs to be corrupted to be somewhat evil...

I don't think that would be Satsuki's jam entirely, and Yuki is sort of spoken for by Kaden at the moment.

Heh, fair enough.

The change wouldn't be permanent (I imagine a lot of people would try to save someone who became a servant of the Emperor's will), and we could play off that to add a little twist to the story.

Looks like Satsuki and Galan are about to face off, Zeth do you have a deck so we can play against each other on DN? Or should we just purely roleplay this one?

Well galan tries to use six samuras to swarm the field. But I'll fight you on duel linkds.id number is 060-363-0164.

Heh... Sorry about that. I kinda got into duel links when we were first thinking of this RP so the first thing I tried to do was build a Red Eyes deck...

Don't feel too bad; she kicked my ass too on DN.

Zeth said:
It was nice to duel a person instead of a bot, to be frank.

Yeah, the bots in Duel links can be so soul-draining sometimes.
They make such wild silly predictable decisions. Especially early game, where their whole decks are 600 atk point normal monsters that they only ever summon in attack position. Even when you out ATK point them with your monsters. Cripes.

At least the higher level ones get somewhat coherent and competent. But yeah, I usually end up playing PvP so I can fight sane opponents...

Love PVP. Even if I lose a lot. Because when it's against real people who foolishly traveled in with their starter Yugi Deck I can pretend like I'm a zillion times better than I really am and fuck around a lot.

Like with the cup of Ace ontop of that monster that gains 500 ATK for each spell used. Lovely stuff. Stack decks with that and equip spells and newbie decks can't do anything but watch as you build a 4 star mon to 10,000+ ATK. LEL

Noobs don't have that, silly.

Besides, there are equip spells that reduce attack which would let me attack directly XD
If I somehow got off 3 cup of ace cards with perfect luck, throw that equip spell in the mix with a few others...
And you somehow don't pick up Michizure before then. This spoof deck can potentially 1 shot for free XD

Not that it's what I normally run, anyway. I don't actually think I have a real deck close to heart on DL. Just spammed nonsense until I maxed my BK level.

I like her, it'll be good to have another protagonist about! Have you given any thoughts as to her deck?

Well was thinking she is not really a duelist due to the fact that she is not a fan of card games....

If she was forced into a duel she probably would have a deck but it would be of all cute cards and converting to make it so she didnt have to kill anyone or any card....basically a deck that wont win.

I figured she could be a damsel protagonist type similar to the way Tea or Tristan's sister was in the manga and older series.

She would impact the team with her mechanics and having her insides to her family even though she is clearly against them and their plot whatever the bad plot would become.

Letting the parents totally be the gm's fun baddies and my char be one who could be manipulated and lured to get others to go into more story related situations where they would really not willingly go.

Back
Top Bottom