Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
DamningTheHeavens said:
Fact: Ys, like the original Final Fantasy, gives you no clue on where to go. It has been so long since I played this type of game that I am utterly stumped
The original Final Fantasy only has one direction...forward.

As Day Fades said:
DamningTheHeavens said:
Fact: Ys, like the original Final Fantasy, gives you no clue on where to go. It has been so long since I played this type of game that I am utterly stumped
The original Final Fantasy only has one direction...forward.

Dafuq are you talking about dude.

Fact: I like playing around with people's butts, but am not a fan of having mine played with, I'm told this makes me a hypocrite.

Fact: I feel a little blessed and giddy that the Dragon came back right when I decided to start hanging out here again. Thank you, baby Jesus.

Info: I think Havvy is lying... you say you're going to bed on time... then at 5am "maybe I should sleep..."
Fact: I need to go to bed... I has school tomorrow

Info: I just made my first actual male RP character (as in main character, not a side or NPC type character) EVER.
Info: He's probably not going to get paired up, but still.......
Info: I'm still in shock over this, LOLOLOL!!!!! XD
Info: This is quite a crowning achievement, hahaha!!! Especially since he's a Dominant. XD

Right? I'm still in fucking shock! haha!! Doubt I'll pair him up, but still it's like... say wut?! lol. XD He started off as a NPC and I didn't think I'd be using him much and then he kind of developed a personality and then suddenly it was like damn... he's more of a main than I thought. And then this morning I upgraded him from NPC to main character for the RP, lol. XD

Well a NPC with a name is already more powerful then a regular one, so them leveling up and taking PC levels is bound to happen eventually.

Where can I find the metal version? Is there a way to choose the music?

Why are you super bored at work... at least you have a job and may I ask what you do?

I'm a librarian at my college. The summer is extremely slow so we don't do much during our shifts.

And I think you can just search for metal robot unicorn attack. The music is pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom