Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info: I don't think there is a "Wrong way" to masturbate unless you like...hurt afterwards or something.
Info: Masturbating too much makes orgasm harder to reach during forms of intercourse.
Info: No one is an expert on anything unless they invented it. That's just what I think.
Info: I don't wanna be at work.

Fact: A lot of guys need to masturbate a lot more then, since I've been hearing fail sex performance stories often from my lady friends.
Fact: Probably shouldn't tell them how to fix it, more ladies for me that way.
Fact: Forget this post, you saw nothing.

Info: Heard teasing yourself (denying yourself the orgasm for extended periods of time) helps with longevity during sex.
Fact: That's coming out of the mouth of a virgin.
Fact: I'm gonna be sick and I'm not looking forward to drinking gallons of tea at a time and pissing like a race horse.

OMG...this is SO me! I'm always being told "Put yer big girl panties on and deal with it!" Welll....okay!

74698_407059729316802_100000383357642_1223972_327999138_n.jpg

Fact: Pottermore sorted me into the Slytherin house.
Fact: I am quite content with this, I always saw myself a Slytherin.
Fact: ALL GRYFFINDORS ARE UNICORN TURD, RABBLE ROUSER, JIGGERY POKERY EXPECTO-PATRONADS.

/run

Getting ready to make rolls for our family reunion tomorrow. Sometimes I think getting a root canal would be more fun than these reunions. :p

Anyone here enjoy family reunions?

Fact: Last night was so much fucking fun. Eryn Woods is fantastic and K. Flay was fucking amazing. <3 Colin Munroe was excellent as well.

darkangel76 said:
Info: Major migraine is persistent.

FACT: Most over the counter medicines will help with that
Info: Mine usually come from being a Humanitarian since I am an Aquarius
Fact: I never get hangovers I wonder why that is...

Fact: I check my hair way more often then a male should.
Fact: I collect bladed weaponry. (Two samurai swords, one short sword, two knives, and other miscellaneous blades.)
Fact: I have a hitch-hiker's thumb. (Can bend it to a complete 90 degree angle backwards.)

Info: I cannot say I enjoy living aboard an aircraft carrier for any longer than a couple weeks at a time. It smells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom