Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I suppose two weeks work of waiting is sufficient time to assume someone isn't going to bother replying to an RP. Yep.

Random info: I am awesome. Awesomeness to be avoided yo.
Not so awesome random info: Recently left a bad relationship. Controlling, emotionally abusive, etc. She was one of the reasons for my roleplaying hiatus

IT WAS.

Info: Thinking about doing the Insanity Workout I keep seeing on late night infomercials. It looks intense but interesting and possibly what I need to get my ass in shape.

Fact: I don't like being a 'Mini Meteoroid' for some reason. It's...mini.
Fact: Going to post as much as I can now on relevant threads so I get the next thingy whatever it is.

Fact: I used to be one of the fat kids in my class until I got bullied about it for years. I almost became anorexic because of it. I'm just slightly below a healthy weight right now for my age, height and gender.
Fact: Yes men can be anorexic.

Fact: I have a friend with an eating disorder, but opposite of popular thought his order manifests in obsessive work out.
Fact: He ended up with almost no fat on his body, just muscle on bones.
Fact: It was really awful for him, so I feel you Requiem. *Brofist*

DamningTheHeavens said:
Fact: My water has been out for over 7 hours.
Fact2: I stink and I don't like it.

By water I really hope you don't mean that your pregnant and it broke, and you've been in labour for seven hours.

I reallllly hope you mean a bottle.

Rave said:
DamningTheHeavens said:

By water I really hope you don't mean that your pregnant and it broke, and you've been in labour for seven hours.

Like the water that runs through pipes in my house.

I haven't been able to take a shower.

Rave said:
Fact: I have a friend with an eating disorder, but opposite of popular thought his order manifests in obsessive work out.
Fact: He ended up with almost no fat on his body, just muscle on bones.
Fact: It was really awful for him, so I feel you Requiem. *Brofist*
Fact: I appreciate it and hope your friend gets better.*brofist*

DamningTheHeavens said:
Rave said:
DamningTheHeavens said:

Like the water that runs through pipes in my house.

I haven't been able to take a shower.
So glad that was clarified or I would have yelled at you to get your ass to a hospital XD

Info: Considering getting a baby gate to keep my roommate's cat out of my room at night since he likes to jump on my bed and walk on me while I'm trying to fucking sleep.
Info: Got bullshit sleep because said cat woke me up at least 7 times.
Info: Does not want to go to work. Just wants to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom