Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info: I love being pregnant.

Info: But I could totally do without the morning sickness and the craving of pickles.

*Hugs and snuggles DA*

Thank you! I really can't wait and I hope everything goes smoothly and fine with this pregnancy.

Haha, I'm excited and I'm nervous and I still have to tell my boyfriend, not sure how I'm supposed to do that, but I think I will tell him on Christmas. Maybe wrap a little bow around my stomach and hopefully he will figure it out. Lol.

*hugs and snugs*
I'm sure it will, sweetie. And you're going to be such an awesome and beautiful mother. You really are. And I think the bow idea is awesome. What a wonderful pressie. Can't ask for more than that. Heee.... now I feel all warm and happy inside. :)
<33333

Info: Gonna try to get an hour or so of sleep before my work shift.
Info: Last work shift until January. WOO.
Info: Final tomorrow. Not looking forward to it.

Info: I seriously think people need to think before they speak.
Info: Sometimes the things people say can seriously come out wrong and mislead people.
Info: And it's even worse when such things that are said ARE indeed somewhat incorrect, especially when it's hard to tell what they are referring to given their poor choice of wording.
Info: People who bad mouth others pointlessly and for no reason other than that they can are fucking lame.

darkangel76 said:
Info: I seriously think people need to think before they speak.
Info: Sometimes the things people say can seriously come out wrong and mislead people.
Info: And it's even worse when such things that are said ARE indeed somewhat incorrect, especially when it's hard to tell what they are referring to given their poor choice of wording.
Info: People who bad mouth others pointlessly and for no reason other than that they can are fucking lame.

I can't help it. Pauly Shore will never be welcome in my house, and I stand by that.

Info: Get to go home in less than 45 mins.
Info: Excited about that.
Info: I'm just copying everyone else who puts info in their posts here.
Info: Now I'm just being a smart ass

Info: I don't get why dont people just say yes or no to requests rather than opening then ignoring them. Or replying a week later after you can see that they opened it way earlier and expect you to make time for them.

Info: Putting on my new corset, hat, and shoes to go clubbing tonight.
Info: It's freezing tits outside.
Info: Thinking of bringing my sneakers so I don't murder my feet.
Info: Pictures will come later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom