Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: *Sneaks up on Hahvy and wraps in her in a bear hug*

Info: Back after taking some time to enjoy the quiet of the beach in winter. Glad to be back but enjoyed my time there. Nothing like listening to the waves crash ashore in the dead of night. So calming.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Woo bear hugs.

Info: Just had a delicious meal of chicken tacos. <3 Topped with mozzarella and romaine lettuce.

Talk about lackluster enthusiasm! Sheesh, woman, at least fake it! *grins*

Fact: Have never had a chicken taco.

I don't fake it. Ask my ex. ;D He sucked.

Info: YOU MUST HAVE ONE. Just cut up some chicken breast, saute with italian dressing and onions, add other stuff you like, cook taco, ?????, profit.

Fact: Staying at home watching the boy play video games for New Years.
Info: Of course, he wants me to blow him while I do this. I am sick and tired of this cooking, cleaning, sex bot he wants me to be.

Fact: Some asshole keyed my car for no reason while I was at the store not too long ago.
Info: Wonders why someone would do that.......
Info: Is disheartened with humanity.

Fact: Nothing special so far about the new year.
Info: Reflecting on last year with friends, good times!
Info: Wishes he could beat the shit out of the person that keyed DA's car.
Info: My friend was pissed that the local grocery was closed at 9pm!
Info: He didn't get his sparkling grape juice, we were all sad...

So, hubs got me a New Year's pressie too. For Christmas, he got me a nice dress and flyaway jacket to go with it. And for New Year's, he got me a digital camera... the Nikon Coolpix S6200 (and in red, hehe). Soooo NICE!!!!

RetroWitchcraft said:
Fact: Staying at home watching the boy play video games for New Years.
Info: Of course, he wants me to blow him while I do this. I am sick and tired of this cooking, cleaning, sex bot he wants me to be.

You know, if it was once or twice, that would be novel and kind of fun, but once it becomes a habit, that's when it gets dull. I feel for you, sister...
darkangel76 said:
Fact: Some asshole keyed my car for no reason while I was at the store not too long ago.
Info: Wonders why someone would do that.......
Info: Is disheartened with humanity.

Yeah, people suck. Individual persons might not, but when you look at the mass of humanity, you get awful, pointless, no-good idiots. I'm sorry one took his/her moronic frustrations out on an innocent person, namely yourself.

Info: Ever since I got back to the states I've been prone to putting on shorts and a t-shirt and go walking in the middle of the night just to really feel cold for once.

Info: I missed feeling cold.

sinfulrook said:
Fact: Nothing special so far about the new year.
Info: Reflecting on last year with friends, good times!
Info: Wishes he could beat the shit out of the person that keyed DA's car.
Info: My friend was pissed that the local grocery was closed at 9pm!
Info: He didn't get his sparkling grape juice, we were all sad...

Info: I have 1 bottle of sparkling grape, and 3 of sparkling cider left
Info: I bought my parents a bottle of Dom Perignon(2002)
Info: They say its too nice to drink and have decided to put it in their china cabinet..next to a bottle of 25 year old french wine..which I got them years ago.

Info: On my new years I got to drink with my friends. Then listen to one of my good friends get yelled at by his mom that she pretty much thinks he is worthless and his dad is the only reason he's not homeless.
Info: Been reading Lover Unleashed all day. It's really good.
Info: Been in PJs all day. <3

Fact: New Year's Eve was a bitter reminder of all I have lost this year.
Fact: Then again, I've been feeling bitter for a few days now. Crying too much hurts my face.
Info: Nothing that could happen could possibly be worse than the thing that happened in 2011. Looking to 2012 with more hope.

Info: Why is it that pretty much every guy I cared about as more than a friend pretty much grabbed a sharp object and stabbed my heart?
Info: Pissed, hurt, and annoyed as fuck right now.
Info: I need to punch someone in the face. Or just scream. Either or.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom