Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Would had liked to gift this to Zal, if i could http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/032/b/5/astray_gunframe_iv_by_hobbyv-d38j34t.jpg

xWickedBlackLace said:
Juno said:
Fact: I'm praying the uni is shut down tomorrow. D:

D: The snow has shut enough stuff down! I'm ready for the spring.
;_; I'm sorry! But the Canadian in me looooves winter. No uni is just a lovely perk. ;o;

Fact: I love Joe Jonas. <<;

Fact: Snowed in today, and work is shut down for the first time in 40 or so years, I'm told. Woo hoo!
Fact: Found out today I didn't even make the quarterfinals of the screenplay contest I entered. Neither of my screenplays.
Fact: Actually kind of depressed about that. I've seen the kind of crap that gets shat onto the screen these days: are you saying my most fun efforts can't even measure up to THAT? Are all these winning or near-winning screenplays just THAT much better? And how? Or is it Genre? Are they all basically movies I wouldn't bother to see in the first place, and thus have no reason to write (I only write stuff I'd pay for if I were going to the movies; seems more honest that way).
Fact: Snow day does not counteract disappointment.

Fact: Until last night no one had bought me flowers before.
Fact: Shu bought me roses.
Fact: What she didn't know was those were my favorite kind of roses.
Fact: I think MM's screenplays are awesome despite what a random bunch of 'judges' say
Fact: I did a lot of firsts last night - Jaeger and Karaoke among them.

Fact: I have been awake all night again.
Fact: But I feel like a zombie
Fact: Fetlife is still ❤

Info: I Love MM. <3
Info: Had a snow day because of the sleet/freezing rain.
Info: Might be getting the rest of the storm tonight since it's in NY right now.
Info: If so the school will close for the rest of the week. xD

Fact: Can't sleep! Arrghhh
Fact: Has fried eggs and toast, score. <3
Fact: Just made a blue/artifact deck he is very proud of
Fact: Disco Lollipop is teh awesomesauce.
Fact: Has "Kick in the Teeth" stuck in his head
Fact: Feels happy... like I know I can make it...

Redu said:
Fact: Would had liked to gift this to Zal, if i could http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/032/b/5/astray_gunframe_iv_by_hobbyv-d38j34t.jpg

That would be awesome to have. I love the Gundam Astray. =3=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom