Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact:Very new to this site
Fact:Even newer to rolepaying
Fact:Love's twincest...especially Hikaru and Kaoru =^^= (If you don't know wo they are just ask...I don't bite...much)

Fact: I know way too many languages
Fact: Being concerned enough about a friend to ask one of the people they might have started role-playing with if they might have an idea where they went for 3 weeks straight, does not give you permission to act like a douche. It pisses me off, which is hard to do over the internet. Don't be a dick be a dude.
Fact: I love German bands (Rammstein, Eisbrecher and Megaherz)
Fact: I've played Assassins Creed Brotherhood so much, the game is upset with me, and is now glitching and lagging enough that Borgia Guards are disappearing when I walk towards them. Not a good sign...
Fact: I want TakodaVega's peanut butter banana milkshake hangover fix. (It really does work)
Fact: I will now go raid the fridge for beer.
Fact: I love "My Ezio" (Aka: Thedelaney)

Disco_Lollipop said:
Mr Master said:
Disco_Lollipop said:
Fact: Is still waiting on the fat man to come pick me up. He's late! Grrr. Wasted sleep time is not cool.

I apologize, but I'm having trouble with the map!

Damn you! Are you saying that my artwork isn't very good?! Maybe I shouldn't have drawn the map with crayon.

No, no, just explaining my lateness. It's hard to drive and read a map! Especially in this weather!

Mr Master said:
Disco_Lollipop said:
Mr Master said:
I apologize, but I'm having trouble with the map!

Damn you! Are you saying that my artwork isn't very good?! Maybe I shouldn't have drawn the map with crayon.

No, no, just explaining my lateness. It's hard to drive and read a map! Especially in this weather!

Well alright then. That better be it or I'm moving and then you'll really have trouble finding the place.

Fact:Being abandoned during Rp's sucks.
Fact: Good thing I can move on quickly!
Fact: does tend to feel a little bit bad about Rp's I abandon myself.
Fact: Is considering whether or not to See True grit or black Swan tomorrow before work....

Fact: Magdeline is slowly stabilizing after a hard days worth of surgery. Gonna take things slow though, just in case.

Fact: Pretty thrilled about Florida.
Fact: Pretty sad too
Fact: Needs to get my things back from someone who refuses to cooperate as soon as I return

Fact: I did my astrology relationship chart tonight and I'm pretty smitten about it. ~<3

Fact: I went to bed at 8PM (Like a normal person, right?) and then I woke up at 1AM....WTF!?
Fact: I REALLY hate the chick who runs management at our complex office.
Fact: I hate when people have power and they don't want to handle conflicts properly because they're too worried about their image.

Fact: It has snowed a lot in the month of January

Random tidbit - I hate it! I use to love snow...but not the after effects...where it becomes brown...like shit...and smushie...or ice....Though it's hilarious seeing people fall on ice when they try to not fall.

Fact: I did some yardwork yesterday and now my back and arms are very, very sore. ]:
Fact: I haven't been on a forum in a really long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom