Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to shoot the person my roommate is banging and am feeling too sick to go out tonight. I just might have to though D=

I just discovered that a girl I nearly dated after highschool is a man now. This is the second time this has happened D=

Fact: Feeling incredibly frustrated right now, and it's making me feel awful in general.
Fact: Nothing goes right for me.

Mirran said:
I just discovered that a girl I nearly dated after highschool is a man now. This is the second time this has happened D=

Wow...

Fact: I FINALLY have my new copy of Spyro: Year of the Dragon :D
Fact: I have been playing this game all day >w<

Fact: Upgraded to 7 today, and everything seems to be fine. However, because my friend didn't fucking remember properly, I lost almost all of my files instead of keeping them like it's supposed to happen. So I'm annoyed and relieved at the same time.

Fact: All the night shifters were so mad at me becaaause I got out early enough to watch the game, like they are dying to, buuut I don't like american football.
Fact: I don't even have cable.
Fact: I am addicted to watching anime on my iPhone.

I feel so awfully horrible right now. I just broke my boyfriend's rare vintage bass from the 70s. I was adjusting the strap and then BAM. Fell neck first, face down, onto the floor. The fret board split a little. He didn't even say a word, that's how upset he got. D:

Fact: I have thought for a goodly while that my power socket on my main computer was failing, and I wasn't looking forward to fixing that damn thing.

Fact: Good news = it's not my socket! Bad news = it's my plug, and in finding it out, I pretty much broke it permanent. So I'm back on my backup until I can get a replacement plug. Not expensive, but inconvenient and maybe time consuming to get. Unless... hmmm... planning.

Fact: Has learned how to light his heater
Fact:Feels a little embarrassed that it took him this long to learn how to.
Fact:Must find other ways to overcome insomnia.

Info: Sundays are gonna suck hardcore.
Info: Working 9 hours straight on sundays now because an employee is sick.
Info: Well, at least I'll be paid about 60$ more every paycheck.
Info: It will still suck.

Fact: I have been playing a PS3 only game for the past hour. :O White Knight Chronicles. It's alright but I am waiting to see if I can change outfits :C

Me: So, yeah, that's the part number for the power cord, and there's just this little adapter on the tip I need. Best Buy told me you sell them individually for like 12, 13 bucks or so.

Tech: Well the cord would be 60 dollars.

Me: Okay, but what about the adapter. It's just a little plug goes on the end of the cord, like three inches long, gives me a proper sized plug for my laptop's socket.

Tech: (without asking about the size of plug, etc.) Well, the catalog says that would be 75 dollars.

The fuck you say? Yeah, I've already called Radio Shack, and I'll have to buy a replacement cord, but hell, it seems like I'd be doing that anyway. And they're fucking Radio Shack, so I'll likely be able to buy an adapter plug set again if the same thing happens in the future.

You TRY to be responsible, ecologically and economically, but they don't WANT you to be responsible. Responsibility doesn't make money. And no doubt there's folks gonna blame the government for this kind of thing, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom