Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: My friend got me a Wobbuffet to cheer me up. It worked.
I think the last one ended at around 400 or 500? I can't recall though.

Alex said:
I wish Champions Online would load for me. *Kicks.*

I've been told that it's not so great since it went free to play. They limited classes a lot more than when it first came out. ><

Fact: I wonder sometimes if I come across as needy or whiny.

Fact: Is coming down with something.....
Fact: Has sore-ish throat and cough.
Fact: Has headache, but the pain has dulled a lot thanks to an extra dose of meds.

Fact: I slept on a couch at my job due to being stuck..didn't sleep more than an hr or so because of how awful the couch was on my back..wanted to sleep on the floor but it seemed iffy to sleep on a floor at a mental hospital

Zalvek said:
I've been told that it's not so great since it went free to play. They limited classes a lot more than when it first came out. ><

Fact: I wonder sometimes if I come across as needy or whiny.
I've actually heard the opposite. And they need to make their money somehow. They'll probably charge around 5 dollars for a new class, which isn't actually a bad idea. It's worth checking out, if not for the customization alone.

Info: Loves this quote: "What is it with you gays? Are you that afraid of lady bits? What do you think? I have a gnome down there?"
Info: Easy A is a great movie.

Fact: Is looking forward to Saturday because of a M:tG tourney
Fact: Is NOT looking forward to Sunday, when I will feel so very... very alone
Fact: Is extremely hungry at the time of this posting, and has only empty carbs to satisfy him

Fact: *Hugs*
Fact: All my exgfs (And...FtM, who decided to stay Female o_O) have made me the godmother of their children.
Fact: Men fucking suck.
Fact: IMHO men need to quit beating the bush and actually *Say* If they care about someone.
Fact: They should also quit fighting over the person they care about and just let her see what makes *her* happy.
Fact: The Ignoring of Said males is not something I tolerate very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom