Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Disco: why would someone want flies? XD There most likely is more than one version, I guess.

@PK: Please stop being an ass. It is pointless over the internet and you aren't helping anyone on the site. I don't appreciate the way you're treating me. I didn't quote you, I made a comment and it wasn't even to you. Take it to PVP like the rules state or just drop it. Please.

Fact: Some things are better left unsaid, but some things must be said to end the problem. I prefer the civil approach. Being in a seat of power and abusing it by being rude to the "underlings" doesn't make people like you or solve any problems.

>.>
Fact: Out of nowhere, I got the Transformer I was looking the most forward to this year, even though he hasn't been spotted in my state yet. It's an awesome day. \ o /

Fact: This thread has become more and more like an idle chat and gossip thread. There's a thread for that that isn't this one.

Fact: I am really hungry, and have no food at the moment.

Fact: I miss a night of posting, and the whole thing goes to hell.
Fact: This thread (and its predecessor) have always had long stretches of just conversation. Yeah, there are hang-out threads, but this is where the action is, baby. It's unavoidable.
Fact: One of the things I missed was when Lolly was undressed!

What, she said she had no dressing. Same thing, right?

Fact: That new Transformer that makes all of my dreams come true? Just broke. My dreams are shattered. ; - ;

Mr Master said:
Fact: This thread (and its predecessor) have always had long stretches of just conversation. Yeah, there are hang-out threads, but this is where the action is, baby. It's unavoidable.

Fact: I might have also undressed but you'll never know because you weren't here. You can think about that while you cry yourself to sleep tonight.

Fact: Wonders when people got so bitchy in RIAY. o_O;
Fact: SEEING MR. SIR TODAAAAAAAAAY
Fact: I bettah not work tomorrow at my other job. This would not works D:
Fact: Tako needs the moneh from job to pay for such a venture
Fact: No one really knows how bad it is right now :<
Fact: I don't care. I'm gonna have fun.

Disco_Lollipop said:
Mr Master said:

Fact: I might have also undressed but you'll never know because you weren't here. You can think about that while you cry yourself to sleep tonight.

Okay, 1) That was unnecessarily mean, 2) I don't cry, I masturbate myself to sleep, and 3) what weren't you wearing?

;)

Mr Master said:
Disco_Lollipop said:
Mr Master said:

Okay, 1) That was unnecessarily mean, 2) I don't cry, I masturbate myself to sleep, and 3) what weren't you wearing?

;)

1) I thought you were tougher than that but I can send you a hurt feelings report if you're feeling emotional. 2) That sounds difficult. How do you go about that? 3) You'll have to ask around. I don't do repeats. :p

Disco_Lollipop said:
Mr Master said:
Disco_Lollipop said:

;)
1) I thought you were tougher than that but I can send you a hurt feelings report if you're feeling emotional. 2) That sounds difficult. How do you go about that? 3) You'll have to ask around. I don't do repeats. :p

At the risk of this becoming a conversation, 1) I said it was unnecessarily mean, not that I minded. Hell, Aku used to slaughter me for my ivory and sell the pieces to the Inuits, and we adored each other. It was just an observation. :) 2) Do you want to know about the masturbation part of the sleeping part? They don't happen concurrently... not anymore, at least. 3) That's a shame! I like to come back again and again and again if I like something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom