Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ishu said:
Fact: Ahhh, that is nice :) Refreshing even. I love hate.

Fact: I am simmering with RAGE!

1286424969495.jpg

Fact: We can check your posts through your profile to verify that, and so far I'm seeing much more OOC than RP. >.> Just saying. Either way, congratulations on your new title.

Fact: I have been chattering a lot in OOC lately. So what if I posted a lot in here? No one is on. I pull my weight RP wise. Get over it.

Fact: I want to find a Yaoi Masochist on here.

Fact: ...I have a duck. His name is Fred. I also have a frying pan named Fred. ...I am not afraid to use either of them.

Fact: I dislike the name Fred (which is odd, because I name so much of my stuff that). ...I also like the name Bob, but I hate to name my stuff that.

Ishu said:
Fact: I have been chattering a lot in OOC lately. So what if I posted a lot in here? No one is on. I pull my weight RP wise. Get over it.

Fact: Ishu... Wait... I had something... I forget.

But this is fact
ibuttermybreadwithachai.jpg

Fact: I'm not really bothered by it either way, hence congratulating you for your new title, so there's nothing for me to get over. I was simply pointing out an observation. I have no doubt that you have plenty of RP as well, so there's no need to get confrontational.

Another Fact: If you prefer to remain confrontational then there's a PVP section where you can get a lot more posts in. Just be careful what you ask for if you choose so. Otherwise, I'm good with leaving it as is and remaining peaceful.

Yet Another Fact: Rasputin, you rock!

Fact: I kick Rasputin in the balls. Why? Because I like the funny faces people make when they get kicked in the balls, duh! :p

We gonna roshambo buddy! :D

Ishu said:
Fact: My partners need to log on so I can get off of this thread >:/

Fact: I can actually sympathize with that. I have plenty of dead RPs from people disappearing.

PiotrRasputin said:
Fact: *Picks up Ishu and uses her as a club on Scotty* Why? Because I CAN BAN HIS ASS FROM VENT!!!

Fact: Yeah, you can do that, but you'd miss me. :D

Fact: Not caring about what people think, even just part of the time, is better for people with anxiety and anger problems.

Scotty Rage said:
Fact: I kick Rasputin in the balls. Why? Because I like the funny faces people make when they get kicked in the balls, duh! :p

We gonna roshambo buddy! :D

Scotty Rage said:
PiotrRasputin said:
Fact: *Picks up Ishu and uses her as a club on Scotty* Why? Because I CAN BAN HIS ASS FROM VENT!!!

Fact: Yeah, you can do that, but you'd miss me. :D

Fact: ... Yeah I would. Damn you.
Also 10th POST! TIME FOR STUPID SIGNATURE!!

Fact: Finally got into a character. ...weird fact: She's female. Fact: I am bisexual, but I like boys more. Weird fact: Why did I make a female character if this works?

Fact: ...I am an it.

I don't edit my old posts because I don't think anyone will bother to go back and look.

Also: If that is your definition of "spam" then you need to realize I am not the only one "spamming". I am posting facts- other people are cutting off balls or some such in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom