Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the goddamn internet on my Wii. Not world peace or a cure for hunger. Fucking wireless. It is like the damn thing wants me to be productive. Well screw that. Ima take a nap.

Fact: is on the border of happy and unhappy
Fact: needs to figure out a way to deal with the immature brat at work without causing drama
Fact: needs some cuddle time
Fact: ung...school

Fact: I broke out of my normally extremely shy nature, thanks to many proddings from Hahvy, to uh. Say something to this cute boy that is now sitting behind me.
Fact: ;-; I am bad at this

Fact: Has been enjoying the horror fest that is AMC pretty much all day today.
Fact: It is still going on and will be.
Fact: Just another reason as to why I fucking LOVE the month of October!!!
Fact: Saw the tv trailer for the new series 'The Walking Dead'... soooo watching that!
Fact: Blames, yet thanks, rean for adding to the intrigue on that one, hehe!
Info: Who knew my current post-apoc craving would yield such wonderful things? lol!

Fact: Just broke the bed because I was jumping while hearing music
Fact: Will sleep in the floor for awhile now
Fact: I love music
Fact: MUSIC IS LIFE

Info: My boots fit my feet...but not my calves. =/ I cried. Literally. I pretty much had a break down. Yay stress. I was so upset my mom had to hold me.
Info: I love my mum....<3
Info: Obviously boots were not the whole issue. Though I am pissed that I spent the money on them and they don't fit. Stupid amazon. >8(
Info: I don't get enough sleep to destroy this cold. Might skip a class to get more sleep. Probably cell bio..but I want my test...le sigh.

Fact: I'm meeting tmr with the guy who owns the blog I write for. He recently complained that I wasn't doing enough main stream hip hop profiles and updating enough. Currently the blog is my only source of income and for the work I do it pays well...and I just wrote about German Puppet Hip Hop...who's getting fired? I am.

But Puppetmastaz is still awesome.

Fact: I'm fairly sure that my car is about to fall apart on me in the next seven days.
Fact; I'm also pretty sure that my front brakes are fucked beyond repair
Fact: I'm also fairly sure there is a brake leak somewhere since I have to add brake fluid to it every four days.
Fact: ;-; I need a new car or a Used car.
Fact: I have till the end of November to find a new car.
Fact: *is fucked* V_V

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Tako: Craigslist? Do an online search for used cars. Or something.

Fact: I am...though the only spare cash I have right now is Rent money D:
Fact: I'm gonna bug one of my friends to see if I can't borrow his spare car for a little stint ><;
Fact: I seriously hate this :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom