Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Is back in school again and i feel like crap
Fact: To many things is going on up in my head here lately
Fact: My life sucks, atleast what i think

*pets Red*

Fact: Wants the heat to stay away once and for all.
Fact: Enjoyed the coolness of the weather this evening.
Fact: Loved it even more b/c it actually rained.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Info: I got my phone AND my jacket that I ordered yesterday. It was like my birthday came early.

-bakes Hahvy a early birthday cupcake-

Fact: A real big pet peeve of mine is when people take my glasses off of me and put them on. Those of you with glasses likely know the routine where someone puts on your glasses and says something like 'Woah-hoo! I can see Mars!lolol!'. Yeah, I got that a lot earlier in life so it's kind of become a thing I dislike when people do to the point where most of the time I'll grab someone's hand unless they're someone who's supposed to be touching them like an eye doctor or doctor in general.

Fact: Hasn't had a chance to reply to Rps in about two weeks now.
Fact: Is going to try to reply after classes today.

Fact: only got 5 hours sleep n got woken up by maintinence working on the apartment below mine.
Fact: kinda pissed that maintinence woke me up with all the noise n wished they coulda waited til after 10 to work instead of starting at 8. (after all I worked til 3 this morning and am tired as hell still.)

Fact: Really needs to get herself a piano.
Fact: Hopes this happens sooner or later.
Info: I always want one, but I go in spurts over getting kind of sad that I still don't have one yet.
Fact: Is a piano snob.
>.<

Fact: this morning when I checked out what my workout of the day would be I was like, "Pshaw, no probs."
Fact: prob.
Fact: completed forty-five full rangers and forty-five hanging power cleans at 105 lbs. in six minutes fifty seconds.
Fact: feel awesome.
Fact: am considering doing ring rows, hanging power cleans, front squats and crunches as an every day thing. I do, after all, have all the equipment.

Mr Master said:
J The Lone Wolf said:
Fact: only got 5 hours sleep n got woken up by maintinence working on the apartment below mine.

For contrast, if I get as much as 5 hours of sleep in a night, it must be a weekend!

That doesn't sound good MM D: Don't you have Sleep Apnea too?

Fact; I love my cooking ;-;
fact: One of my exes is very strange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom