Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Sometimes reminiscing about the past only makes me sadder.
Fact: Gonna go out today with the friends, hopefully that'll cheer me up.

Zalvek said:
Fact: Sometimes reminiscing about the past only makes me sadder.
Fact: Gonna go out today with the friends, hopefully that'll cheer me up.

*Hug.* :C

reanimator said:
Got plenty of sleep last night yet I'm MORE exhausted than I was the day I got two hours of sleep.

Awwww.... *pets*

Fact: Today kicked ass!
Fact: Went to a pumpkin farm with the fam, so that was fun.

The unfortunate thing I learned though........
Fact: My son was afraid of the haunted farmhouse.

*facepalm*
Poor kid. And to think he has ME for his mother... XD

TakodaVega said:
Mr Master said:
J The Lone Wolf said:
Fact: only got 5 hours sleep n got woken up by maintinence working on the apartment below mine.

For contrast, if I get as much as 5 hours of sleep in a night, it must be a weekend!

That doesn't sound good MM D: Don't you have Sleep Apnea too?

I do. The sleep I end up getting is solid and restful, for as far as it goes, but mostly it's a matter of needing to get up at 6 am, and not feeling tired at night until I look up and realize, oh, hey, it's past 1 am... whoops...

And I'm not that weird.

I don't get solid sleep. You bastards are lucky.

Info: Bought writing materials and some earrings this weekend. And a new belt!
Info: My corset came in today. Unfortunately, the tutu skirt that comes with it is too skanky to be acceptable so I need to buy one.

Fact: I decided that Potatoes are my enemy since every time I peel them/cut them/bake them I end up cutting/burning myself ._.;
Fact: Gonna see mom today~
Fact: The Fair is running in my state currently. This means going to and from work will be a bitch the next week or hell even going to the other side of town to get to the $1.50 theatre ._.;;;

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Dude....1.50$ to go to the theatre? Fuck you.

Come visit sometime I'll take you ^^; I remember thaaaaat one of the Theatres served alcohol too xD I don't remember which one~

Fact:Mom makes the best potato salad NO LIE
Fact: History channel shows some straaannnge things. Especially in HD oo;

i would come, by the time i have walked the way to you, would i be around 21 i guess

Fact: Going to find out our options for refinancing/lower the mortgage rate on our house today.
Info: We currently have a 30-year fix (which is more than manageable), but... fuck. If we can save, why the hell not!
Fact: I have 'girls' night' tonight! And we're getting SUSHI!!! YUM!!!
Fact: I think I'm going to get my flu shot at the free clinic on Friday. YAY for being asthmatic! >.<

EDIT:

Fact: I FINALLY bought The Lost Boys on DVD yesterday (though sadly I couldn't find it without it being coupled with Lost Boys 2, heh!).
Fact: I totally blame reanimator for making this purchase! LOL!

Fact: I sometimes ponder about jumping off a bridge by my school. I think it would be just thrilling..if it didn't kill me..then again even if it did..it would be thrilling for a little while..yes?

Fact: slept through CrossFit again.
Fact: sometime on Sunday night someone spray painted PUNX on the factory I work at.
Fact: last night someone spray painted HIPPEES on the factory next door.
Fact: though the vandal's grip on spelling is tenuous at best their understanding of the employees is eerily accurate.

Info: I'm gonna murder my roommate. <3
Info: I have no net at my house because he didn't pay the bill.
Info: I gave him bill money-over a hundred dollars- two weeks ago.
Info: Guess who's really fucking pissed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom