Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warraver said:
darkangel76 said:
Happy belated birthday, MM!!! I do hope it was a good one! So you turned 40, eh? That means you were born in '70, right? LOLOL! Good year! Same as my you-know-who's! ONLY..... he's older than you! By like 4 months! >.<

I say this. Don't fret about it. Older men are the smex! I will have words with anyone who says otherwise! <333

I deny the smexiness of older men! Or men in general. :p
damn i'm not sure if i count as older men or not yet. lol

Are you at least 30????? XD
(not that 30 is old, but.....)

Ahem. Please don't finish that thought, DA...

Happy birthday, MM. I'm a year behind you and I'm already starting to think about it, so I can feel you to an extent. Just try to embrace it. Don't dwell on it too much.

Paradox said:
Ahem. Please don't finish that thought, DA...

Happy birthday, MM. I'm a year behind you and I'm already starting to think about it, so I can feel you to an extent. Just try to embrace it. Don't dwell on it too much.

>.<
*zips the lip, does her 30+ dance*
lol

>.>
<.<
*hugs all the BMR 30+ers* You're all hot! Who cares what anyone else says!

darkangel76 said:
Warraver said:
darkangel76 said:
Happy belated birthday, MM!!! I do hope it was a good one! So you turned 40, eh? That means you were born in '70, right? LOLOL! Good year! Same as my you-know-who's! ONLY..... he's older than you! By like 4 months! >.<

I say this. Don't fret about it. Older men are the smex! I will have words with anyone who says otherwise! <333

37 next month and...30 is old. or atleast thats when I started feeling old :D

Warraver said:
darkangel76 said:
Warraver said:

37 next month and...30 is old. or atleast thats when I started feeling old :D

Awesome. Just awesome. I'm 34 myself........ seriously, the 30+ers here freakin' rock. And I'm loving that so many are suddenly appearing and everything. It's really fantastic!!!

However... I hardly consider myself old. XD

Mr Master said:
Thank you very much for the kind words!

I'm not quite as worried about the getting older thing, but the body falling into decrepitude and the ever-waning opportunities for smex are rather vexing.

What's the point in being smexy at 40 if you have no occasion to flaunt it? Bah.

Duuuuuude........ my 40 year old man is totally the smex! And I love when he flaunts and take full advantage when he does too! Just thinking about him makes me want to smex him. And I do. Often. So...... don't say that! Lies, I say... LIES!!!

Mr Master said:
You... you know, I'm not your man. Therefore, your observations about your man? Are difficult to apply. :p

LOL! No.... but you're his age. And therefore, in my warped little world. It applies. Oh fuck... JUST HUMOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Warraver said:
Mr Master said:
You... you know, I'm not your man. Therefore, your observations about your man? Are difficult to apply. :p

Maybe she is willing to share him. *shrug*

No. He is alllllll mine. ;)

darkangel76 said:
Duuuuuude........ my 40 year old man is totally the smex! And I love when he flaunts and take full advantage when he does too! Just thinking about him makes me want to smex him. And I do. Often. So...... don't say that! Lies, I say... LIES!!!

Damn, I think I might be a bit envious of your man.

Paradox said:
darkangel76 said:

Damn, I think I might be a bit envious of your man.
LOL! >.<
My man is geeky, smexy awesomeness!

Warraver said:
darkangel76 said:
No. He is alllllll mine. ;)

Thats just greedy! I'd share me with you.

P.S. I don't want your man in case that was in question. lol
HAHAHA!!!

And good to know. More of my man for meeeeee!!! ;)

Fact: I started Questioning my mother's sexuality over the past year or so.
Fact; I've probably found out more about her sex life than I will probably ever tell her of mine.
Fact: My mother made a comment about her best friends 'Perky Breasts at 40'
Fact: I am wondering if it's because I came out to her last year about being Bisexual o.o;
Fact: Until tail end of Middle School I was only attracted to women >.>

Fact: I'm in a bit of pain.
Fact: Makes me happy I still have a slew of those mega monster ibuprofen pills from when I had my recent c-section.
Fact: The pain is a result of a clumsy accident I had earlier today.
Fact: I think I broke one of my toes........

T_T

Fact: AWA was incredibly fun. I enjoyed it immensely.
Fact: I am very poor now, and very tired.

Fact: I just took an ASVAB pretest.
Fact: I'm meeting with my recruiter tomorrow at 2:30pm.
Info: My scores were as follows-
Auto/shop+Mechanical: 100%
General Science: 80%
Word Knowledge: 80%
Arithmetic/Math: 70.59%
Electronics: 53.33%

That last one was a gut shot. v.v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom