Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: My son seems to be a bit under the weather (slight fever with no other symptoms other than mild lethargy).
Fact: The good part of that -- he's not as rambunctious and he's more cuddly as a result. XD
Fact: I hope he gets better soon, though luckily Baby Tylenol and Baby Motrin are keeping the fever in check and I'm forcing fluids on him.

Fact: Son still has fever.
Fact: Even meds aren't cooling him down.
Fact: Though I think part of it is from teething, I'm worried something else is going on.
Fact: I'm bringing him to the doctor's today.

darkangel76 said:
Fact: Son still has fever.
Fact: Even meds aren't cooling him down.
Fact: Though I think part of it is from teething, I'm worried something else is going on.
Fact: I'm bringing him to the doctor's today.

Good idea. I hope everything turns out ok. Keep us posted.

Fact: I had my hopes brought up extremely high today, only to have them come crashing down into the ground.
Fact: :<

Fact: I swear i'm not a workaholic. I swear.
Fact: I did apply for another job today though.
Fact; May have three jobs at the same time.
Fact; Life sucks :<

Fact:been Trying to think of a good ideas for a radio drama that I've have to do for my broadcasting class
Fact: Finds that he really greatly misses the role-play game.

Fact: Alright, today has gone from a pretty bad day to one of my shittiest days in a while.
Fact: Agitated beyond belief.

Fact: Dinner at Stepdad's house tonight ._.
Fact: Movies also apparently
Fact: I am going to hopefully work 6ish hours today. [10-4]
Fact: Most of my money is going straight into Bills. :/
Fact: The Hunt for another job is not something I'm looking forward to.
Fact; If my main job right now would schedule me 30 hours a week I'd be able to not need another job.
Fact: We'll see what next week's schedule says. >_>

Fact: post-apoc = my new <3

XD

Fact: It's gonna be a busy morning!!!
Fact: Have to buy birthday present for party tomorrow.
Fact: Have to switch cars with hubs at lunch time.
Fact: We're having a University guest stay with us overnight tonight.
Fact: Needs to do a little extra cleaning. lol!

Fact: Seeing someones name in the members list that could be my dad creeps me out.
Fact: Knowing he has been dead for 7 years makes it even worse.

Yesterday was my 40th birthday. No, I'm not the oldest person registered, but it's still a milestone.
After 21, the big round numbers are harder and harder.
Wasn't able to get online yesterday, and it wasn't even for any fun reason, just that's how events turned out (and I had a bunch of other things I was gonna do last night that I didn't get around to, either).
Had a talk with someone important, and expressed a few things, so that's good, but nothing got resolved, so that's same as it ever was.
Now I wanna listen to the Talking Heads.

Anyway, missed all you people!

Though I am straight I do have a man crush on Batman, but Batman isn't male or female, Batman is Vengeance, he is the Night

Happy belated birthday, MM!!! I do hope it was a good one! So you turned 40, eh? That means you were born in '70, right? LOLOL! Good year! Same as my you-know-who's! ONLY..... he's older than you! By like 4 months! >.<

I say this. Don't fret about it. Older men are the smex! I will have words with anyone who says otherwise! <333

darkangel76 said:
Happy belated birthday, MM!!! I do hope it was a good one! So you turned 40, eh? That means you were born in '70, right? LOLOL! Good year! Same as my you-know-who's! ONLY..... he's older than you! By like 4 months! >.<

I say this. Don't fret about it. Older men are the smex! I will have words with anyone who says otherwise! <333

I deny the smexiness of older men! Or men in general. :p
damn i'm not sure if i count as older men or not yet. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom