Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShiningToy said:
Fact: wants Halloween to be an official holiday in europe xD

Fact: Seconds that ^
Fact: i'm today thinking of drawing something i havn't ever drawed before, the problem is i just don't know what, could you guys maybe come with an idea?

reduction said:
Fact: i'm today thinking of drawing something i havn't ever drawed before, the problem is i just don't know what, could you guys maybe come with an idea?

Maybe something cyber goth like, with a gas mask, or something simple and insane xD

Mr Master said:
I'm afraid I've suddenly become obsessed with this expensive custom-built tabletop RPG gaming table. Ho, gods, do I want it. But first I have to get a house to put it in, and then be able to afford it. And then have friends who would actually come over and game with me.

But if all that happened? It would be entirely sweet!

*drools* And I have a sunroom with just the perfect big empty hole for it. Now to find the money...

You guys could make that. It doesn't look too hard. If you are going to, I would suggest getting a used billiard table as your basethe thing you modify. After looking at the dimensions of pool tables versus the Sultan Prime, et al big ones, I can say that a modified pool table might be even better. It has the two inch dropped play surface, it's four by eight feet versus four by seven and a half. You can strip the sides off a bar table (specifically a pool table with the dimensions 4' x 8'), gut out all the bullshit in the middle and along the sides to carry the balls to the bottom and put in cabinets really easily.

After a few minutes research it looks like you could pick up a bar table for some 300 to 1000 dollars (I've noticed a mode around $600 on ebay), plus a fair $100 for shipping. I'd say be willing to plop down upwards of $250 for wood paneling, cabinets and a good wood varnish. That is presuming you have tools, If you don't you're going to need a hammer, cat's paw, electric screw driver and some motherfucking wood glue. Also, for quick drying a heat gun would be your friend but a blow dryer would work just fine on high. Thus far that would bring you to $950 (assuming $600 table) plus your own personal sweat and blood, sans buying tools. That would likely add another $75 or so.

Last night I dreamt that people kept interrupting my sleep and I was constantly trying to get back to sleep. The result was I woke up feeling like I hadn't slept at all.

Fact: It's funny how much things can change in a year, and yet at the same time, stay exactly the same.

Fact: Play group with the kiddies this morning.
Fact: This evening we have a faculty picnic...... love how my hubs told me about the picnic late last night and then tells me this morning he signed me up to make a specific dish. *facepalm* Of course, I have none of the ingredients to make promised dish. *more facepalm*

Fact: My Grandmother has been diagnosed with final stage Alzheimer's.
Fact: I am really sad. I miss the strong independant woman she was...

Fact: Not being able to sleep sucks.
Fact: Not being able to sleep means watching the Discovery Channel.
Fact: Not being able to sleep means watching some crazy show about bloody human sacrifices.
Fact: HOLY FUCK! Them Vikings did some disturbing shit!!!!!!!! @_@
Fact: That 'bloody eagle' procedure actually made ME wince!

EDIT: Yes, lurking in BMR chat can make one so much happier when trying to rid the mind of icky nasties brought on by shows on the Discovery Channel. So, thank you BMR chat! Thank you! And though you don't know it (since I lurked, lol).... my thanks to the fun piercings/tat convo between Trinket and Nihil. I think I can actually sleep now, despite my current head pain.

Fact: The last post making a new page thing is starting to piss me off ._.
Fact: I MAY COME HOME AT A DECENT HOUR TONIGHT OH SHYTE
Fact: The idea of Dies Irae making a fic...based on my characters and my verse...makes me squeel xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom