Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I'm watching Amagami as it comes out. I'm not sure why... Oh well, at least the character designs are good.
Fact: Physics test Friday!

Fact: I have a new avitar;
Opinion: I think I am a lot like a Kowala Bear: soft, cute, huggable, and very lazy LOL XD

Awww koala. XD

Fact: I am attempting to begin SERIOUSLY potty training my son.

What does this mean??????

Fact: That he's been sitting on his potty chair for about 30 minutes so far.... x_x
Hope: I hope he goes sooner than later.

In South Carolina, there is a town named North. It gets better. There is a Street there, East West Street. There are folks with the address East West North, South. But thats not all.

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

There is also a West West Street, AND a West Street SW (South West) in North, South Carolina.

Now if you were smoking Mary Jane, drunk off your rear end, and senile, you still could not have made that up...

Info: Roommate hasn't paid his part of the rent for two months. Goody!
Info: Rent is due tomorrow.
Info: Landlord keeps emailing me about said roommate.
Info: I left roommate a note and when he came home last night (I was trying to sleep) he crumpled it up and tossed it out and left early this morning (while again, I was trying to take a nap)

Info: Safe to say he's avoiding me. I'm done with his shit.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Info: Roommate hasn't paid his part of the rent for two months. Goody!
Info: Rent is due tomorrow.
Info: Landlord keeps emailing me about said roommate.
Info: I left roommate a note and when he came home last night (I was trying to sleep) he crumpled it up and tossed it out and left early this morning (while again, I was trying to take a nap)

Info: Safe to say he's avoiding me. I'm done with his shit.

WTF is his problem? Does he not understand the concept of "rent"?

Are you guys on separate leases or what have you? What's you and your landlord's option if he keeps this crap up?

Fact: I shall be meeting Clubby tomorrow~COOKOUTRUNOFWIN
Fact: My mother got me a Skull Ice cube tray xD
Fact: I should add food coloring to them next time.

whut post didn't show up.
Fact: Study more or get ready to sleep... Not sure.
Fact: Worrying again about the test. D:

MM: I really don't know. I just can't keep getting angry because it does nothing. So I talked to him yesterday, he said he's going to get back into getting all his payments done now that he's getting all his hours and larger paychecks. He said he put down 800$ the other day and will be putting in 200$ today. But he'll still be behind by about 500$ which I hope he can get paid this month.

Hopefully he will get it all paid soon.
but still wishes there was anything we could do to help -huggles Hahvy some-

Info: PVP RIOT.

Info: I hope things get better.

Info: On the plus side, I ordered my fantabulous jacket off ebay. but it won't be here for at least two weeks. >:

Fact: My son is making real headway in the potty training department. Very few accidents, lots of potty time. Still have to get him to tell us though. BUT... once set down on the thing, he'll go. It's funny.

Fact: OMFG I FOUND A MAC VERSION OF ICEWIND DALE PLUS THE HEART OF WINTER EXPANSION FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fact: Sooooooo downloaded that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Info: Later on today, will i post a drawing, maybe two. Who knows?

Fact: I so badly want more paper >8U

Fact: I am currently watching 'The Hills Have Eyes' on tv.
Fact: It's just starting to get... ummm... gruesome.
Fact: I'm a bit nervous for the one scene that I KNOW is coming.... eeep!
Info: Why? It's a topic that sorta disturbs me.
Fact: I have never seen this flick before. Not this one (2006 version) nor the original.

EDIT1: Holy fuck... yeah. Disturbed. And it was freakin' edited too. *shivers*

EDIT2: You know. It's funny how I can handle gore and all that kind of craziness. But the minute someone is raped or forced to do something 'sexual', I get majorly squicked out. Even if the scene is edited and thus things are more implied than shown.

Fact: Is pissed off.
Fact: Is very pissed off.
Fact: Has no computer.
Fact: Has no FUCKING clue when she'll have her own computer once more.
Fact: Is VERY VERY VERY pissed off.
Fact: Is using hubs' computer since he said he won't need it much while I wait to get mine..... FUCKING FIXED!
Fact: My comp is fucking fried. FRIED! Yeah..... comps don't like it when liquid is dumped on them.

Have I mentioned that I'm pissed? No? Oh... well... I AM!

darkangel76 said:
Fact: Is using hubs' computer since he said he won't need it much while I wait to get mine..... FUCKING FIXED!
Fact: My comp is fucking fried. FRIED! Yeah..... comps don't like it when liquid is dumped on them.

I feel you on this. Been there. It's nice that you can use hubs' computer, but still... I had to use my wife's imac for a bit and, while it's very very much nicer than my ancient G5, still... it's not MINE! Hope they get it fixed or replaced sooner rather than later.

Paradox said:
darkangel76 said:

I feel you on this. Been there. It's nice that you can use hubs' computer, but still... I had to use my wife's imac for a bit and, while it's very very much nicer than my ancient G5, still... it's not MINE! Hope they get it fixed or replaced sooner rather than later.

Exactly. I prefer my own. Plus, I have unlimited usage of it. I'm limited with hubs'. I mean...... once he's home, it's his. End of story since he uses it for work. Bleh! BUT... at least it's something. BLEH! I'm still just mad about what happened. My son spilled milk all over the thing.... ugh. Major disaster. Not his fault or anything, but geez..... WHY OH WHY?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom