Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
DamningTheHeavens said:
DIR EN GREY WITH APOCALYPTICA!!!!! YEAH!

OMG REALLY~? WHEREWHEREWHERE Gimme link! D:<

Fact; I worked from 3:30 PM yesterday to 8 AM this morning.
Fact; I have to go BACK to work and be on the clock at 6:30.
Fact: I get off at 11, but have to be back at work again at 9:30 AM the next day. x.x;
Fact: I was so tired that I passed out in my car when I got home :<
Fact: My feet are still swollen from walking so much.
Fact; I'm sorely tempted to call out considering now I'm running on 8 hours of sleep for 72 hours <<;

Fact; I want Pizza so badly.
Fact; Hell, I want Ice Cream so badly.
Fact; I know I shouldn't eat it even with the lactose pills, because I'm already feeling nauseas.

lololol.... I've only ever gotten a secondary high. My sister and I drove to Cornell to visit some friends and she and one of her friends smoked up in the car we were in. The car was ridiculously smoke filled and there was no escaping that. lol. But that's the only time... semi-sorta. XD

Drunk. Now that I've done. But not to a point where I was utterly insane or forgot stuff or whatever, lolol. >.<
I is/was boooooring that way. hehe.

H a r r i e t said:
Lul. That'd be so amusing. <3

Fact; I'm going to attempt to write a post while high. Fingers crossed.

I just get silly and giggly and REALLY chatty (if you think I can be chatty sober, oh god...... lolol)..... and occasionally bump into stuff. >.<

Fact; My boyfriend is a retard.
He wants to get one of those digital photo frames, and somehow rig it so it plays spongebob 24/7.

I would not mind spongebob, but you have to be able to turn the damn thing off.

change subject!

We're 50 pages away from 500 pages. I want to bring up the idea that we may need to cut the thread length at 500. The way I understand it, it takes more resources to bring up and maintain a large thread, so perhaps at 500, we might cut it and start a new one? I'm sure the system would appreciate it.

Classes haven't even officially begun yet and I'm still fucking tired as hell. Saywut?
I just now remembered the mad delicious sorbet I have.
Running wicked errands tomorrow so I don't have to keep moving my damn car.
RP replies when I can get to them.

Fact: I was at the Braves game Sat. Saw Hudson's 1500th strike out and his career high 13 strike outs. He was throwing mad heat! Braves also hit like 6 home runs. Needless to say, we had a freaking blast!

Fact: Been driving my new truck around. Haven't gotten it certified yet, but it shall be in about 6 hours.

You know, I've come to realize that while I hate Twitter, I participate in this thread, which is kind of like Twitter.

Fact; I can't rewatch episodes of Supernatural.
'Cause then I get in nerdmode and start yelling at the TV.
"Just tell him it's a shapeshifter! Tell the man the truth! He'll help you! He wouldn't have died if you had just told him the truth!"

bird said:
Fact; I can't rewatch episodes of Supernatural.
'Cause then I get in nerdmode and start yelling at the TV.
"Just tell him it's a shapeshifter! Tell the man the truth! He'll help you! He wouldn't have died if you had just told him the truth!"

I soooo remember that episode.
I'm a huge Supernatural fan. It's ridiculous.

Fact; I got three large posts done while I was high last night. Booyah!

Gaaha yes. I freaking love Supernatural.
I don't really get too addicted to TV series,
But I'm definitely addicted to Supernatural. ♥

Fact; I actually feel like doing stuff today.
Doing stuff as in, cleaning the house.
This is a weird feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom