Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: The cute waitress at my work just spent the last ten minutes trying to convince me to go to a Baseball game with her. Even though I hate baseball and don't want to go sit in the crappy bleachers for an hour.

Fact: She wore me down and I said I'd go. And now she's making it kind of weird.

Fact: I hate baseball.
Fact: I hate it even more after watching our restaurant's team blow chunks.
Fact: I plan to never go to another baseball game, because even with the rowdy crowd, beer, and heckling of the players, it was still the most boring two hours I've ever experienced.

Fact: I received a text from an unknown number. So... I ignore it.
Fact: I get another text from the same unknown number. So... I text back telling them I'm not who they think I am and to knock it off.
Fact: I get a 3rd text from this same unknown number and the response is ridiculous, something about how they know this and are stalking me, etc etc.
Fact: I'm annoyed, but hubs intervenes... he takes my phone and CALLS the person.
Fact: Person is scared shitless when they hear a male voice on the other line so they hang up.
Fact: I receive one more text that's a very long-winded apology.

Fact: I <3 my hubs. lolol. XD

darkangel76 said:
Fact: I get another text from the same unknown number. So... I text back telling them I'm not who they think I am and to knock it off.
Fact: I get a 3rd text from this same unknown number and the response is ridiculous, something about how they know this and are stalking me, etc etc.
Fact: I'm annoyed, but hubs intervenes... he takes my phone and CALLS the person.
Fact: Person is scared shitless when they hear a male voice on the other line so they hang up.

Husbands can cause a lot of grief, but we can be useful from time to time. XD

Paradox said:
darkangel76 said:

Husbands can cause a lot of grief, but we can be useful from time to time. XD

Indeed. This is sooo very true. *nods*
XD

EDIT:
Fact: Sometimes..... sometimes ignorance truly is bliss. DX

Fact: *sigh* Visitors are coming next weekend b/c it's Labor Day.
Fact: Not overly thrilled about it either... bleh.
Fact: Will manage though. W00t W00t!!!

H a r r i e t said:
Fact; I forgot the water was running in the kitchen.
Fact; Just spent the last ten minutes cleaning up water. At least the floor got washed, ja?

I've had to mop up a flooded kitchen before, although it was due to a burst pipe. So while not having done the same thing exactly, I've had to do the same kind of clean up. It was probably worse, too, since turning it off wasn't as simple as a faucet. And we had hard wood floors. So the damages were pretty bad.

H a r r i e t said:
darkangel76 said:
*hugs Harri*
Indeed, sweetie. Indeed!
<333333333

I'm sure, as a mom and a wife, you've done something similar. xD

You've NOOOOO idea!
Try.... placing a cup in the automatic water dispenser thingie on the fridge and forgetting and then going off to do something, coming back and.... d'oh!!! All over the wood laminate floor. *facepalm*

Dameon said:
I've had to mop up a flooded kitchen before, although it was due to a burst pipe. So while not having done the same thing exactly, I've had to do the same kind of clean up. It was probably worse, too, since turning it off wasn't as simple as a faucet. And we had hard wood floors. So the damages were pretty bad.

Everything under the part where it was wet on the kitchen floor got wet in the basement. A lot of unpacked boxes, and our dryer sheets. -.-

darkangel76 said:
You've NOOOOO idea!
Try.... placing a cup in the automatic water dispenser thingie on the fridge and forgetting and then going off to do something, coming back and.... d'oh!!! All over the wood laminate floor. *facepalm*

Lawl. I don't feel that bad about it now, since I got it all cleaned up (apart from the basement), but I still feel like a really huge nob.

H a r r i e t said:
Dameon said:

Everything under the part where it was wet on the kitchen floor got wet in the basement. A lot of unpacked boxes, and our dryer sheets. -.-

darkangel76 said:
You've NOOOOO idea!

Lawl. I don't feel that bad about it now, since I got it all cleaned up (apart from the basement), but I still feel like a really huge nob.

Awww... I wouldn't sweat it, honey! <333

Flooding a room is one of those things that sucks at the time, but everyone does once in a while. It's no worse then spilling a plate of food, or burning yourself with a cigarette because you forgot you were holding it.

Fact: I missed Futurama. I'm glad I'm able to watch it again.

Fact; 19 minutes is the fastest time it's taken to write out a post so far on BM. It was a decent sized one, too.
Fact; My dog just started to freak out and bark viciously at my door. I've never seen her got that protective before. Since it's almost quarter after one in the morning, I didn't begin to see if anyone was standing outside.
Fact; Carried the cordless phone up stairs with me after that. Extremely glad it has a one-touch emergency button on it. *paranoid* :<
Fact; *home alone, if anyone didn't catch on to that*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom