Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact; I ate ice cream with my grandmother today outside Dairy Queen and listened to her gossip about the family who was sitting across from us at another table.
Fact; While listening to her gossip about the family, a middle aged man sat beside out table with a little girl, and all I could think was "pedobear".
Fact; I've found out that I'm a terrible, terrible person, underneath all my "expressionless" exterior. And I'm damn proud of it, too.

Zalvek said:
Fact: No one wants to rp with me. =3=

Fact: I feel bad cause I haven't posted to Zal's rp yet
Fact: Actually I feel bad for not postin in general
Fact: Will remedy this tomorrow after there is no more Rum in my system.
Fact: I hate Rum. Rum is not Good. Rum fucks with Tako when she sobers up from it. Badly.
Fact: I hate being like this :/ No thoughts make sense right now

doom29169 said:
darkangel76 said:
Fact: I strangely had no headache today... nor do I have one at present. *ponders this*

Awesome!

Fact: I have new netbook, and it is nice.

It is awesome... not to mention rare. XD

Sweeeet! <3

Fact: Has much RP writing to do today...... *hopes she doesn't get too distracted*

Fact: Midori, Dark Angel, and Rawr Kitten are awesome, as are all my other friends like Niah and Alikazam.

Fact: Blue Moon Role Playing is Awesome!

doom29169 said:
Fact: Midori, Dark Angel, and Rawr Kitten are awesome, as are all my other friends like Niah and Alikazam.

Fact: Blue Moon Role Playing is Awesome!

The same can be said about you, my friend! ;)
<333333333

Fact: Ugh...... my head is starting to hurt again. But I think it's b/c of something I ate. I think there was MSG in the food. Bleh....... I took some Excedrine and am going to go to sleep. Hopefully, the meds will keep the edge off and the sleep make enduring it a bit easier. Now here's to hoping it's gone or mostly gone by morning.... double bleh.

*facepalm*

Ponders: How does someone forget their wallet?
Ponders: How does someone forget their normal daily necessities time and time again?
Ponders: And why is it always me who has to remedy these instances of forgetfulness?

*more facepalm*

EDIT:
Fact: WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH ALL THE FREAKIN' YOUNG KIDS TRYING TO JOIN WHEN THEY AREN'T SUPPOSED TO?!?!?!?! GOD!!!!!!!!!!

darkangel76 said:
doom29169 said:
Fact: My mug is now my profile

Request: Please be gentle with your comments.

<33333333333
Comment: Yum yum! ;)

Doom is handsome!

Fact: I'm going to NYC today! 5 lb peanut butter cup, here i come!

Fact: Lady Gaga's ear buds are so worth the money...amazing sound.

Fact: Brought hubs' suits to the dry cleaners.
Fact: Brought hubs his forgotten wallet.... *facepalm*
Fact: Went out to lunch with hubs and kids... was fun!

Fact: I did most of my job at the Fancy job in under 2 hours.
Fact; This led to 3 women scrambling to find more work for me to do xD;
Fact; I'm supposed to see Shu tomorrow >.>
Fact: I should have brought my laptop power cord with me o_O;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom