Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Info: So I'm gonna slap my roommate.
Info: If he touches me or even tries to say I have no right to do, it will turn into a "you're a fucking douche" yelling spree.

Has he been slapping your ass again?

Fact: Hopes dinner comes out all right.
Info: Am making some interesting looking chicken dish with my slow cooker. The ingredients are strange, but the recipe sounded oddly good to me.... we'll see..... EEEP!

Fact: East Indian "cuisine" consists of 9 million spices I cannot pronounce.
Fact: I ate it out of love.
Fact I now have Heartburn of love.

Fact: Just heard that James Cameron is looking at trying to get Battle Angel Alita made into a live action movie.

Fact: Face palmed, because I know it'll probably happen thanks to Avatar.

Fact: Found the internet spot! WOO!
Fact: Discovered an UNOPENED 2-ltr in her fridge
Fact: It's the cute little things that my boyfriend does that make my day all better.
Fact; Finding that he had stuffed a bag of dark chocolates kisses in my suitcase is priceless <3

Dameon said:
Fact: Just heard that James Cameron is looking at trying to get Battle Angel Alita made into a live action movie.

Fact: Face palmed, because I know it'll probably happen thanks to Avatar.

UGH!!!! NOOOO!!!! I love Battle Angel Alita!!!! Now... now I have to weep. T_T

TakodaVega said:
Fact: Found the internet spot! WOO!
Fact: Discovered an UNOPENED 2-ltr in her fridge
Fact: It's the cute little things that my boyfriend does that make my day all better.
Fact; Finding that he had stuffed a bag of dark chocolates kisses in my suitcase is priceless <3

That stuff is fun to do.

Fact: Once I wrote 'I <3 you' on a mirror after a shower, and she didn't see it until after I left.
Fact: I also recorded a good bye video on her digital camera another visit, which she didn't find until after I left.

Good times.

Fact; What the fuck.
Fact; I wish you were as mature in person as you were on the computer.
Fact; Sometimes, I think it'd be really nice if shit wasn't so complicated between us. It'd be nice to get to grab the sleeve of your shirt, say "lets go for a walk" and spend three hours just roaming and having real conversations. I'm getting really pissed off with your morbid way of thinking, and how you're too thick to understand that not everything is about you, just because you're having a baby in less than a week.
Fact; I hate sleeping on couches.

Fact: My dog's biopsies came back today (from her surgery) and it was confirmed that everything's benign. First good news in weeks! We were pretty sure everything was okay, but it was still a relief to hear it officially.

Paradox said:
Fact: My dog's biopsies came back today (from her surgery) and it was confirmed that everything's benign. First good news in weeks! We were pretty sure everything was okay, but it was still a relief to hear it officially.

YAY! Great news indeed! :)

Info: I heart Harri.
Info: ZG is awesome
Info: Never seen/read? Battle Angel Alita
Info: HONEY WHEAT ENGLISH MUFFINS!
Info: I'm cold. >:

See it! Yay cyborg! XD

Indeed.

Me too. XD

Info: DTH doesn't suck.
Info: My roommate and I talked yesterday about his problem with telling me stuff is not all perfect with him so now he'll start talking to me more if something is wrong.
Info: We also went grocery shopping together which was actually fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom