Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dameon said:
darkangel76 said:
Fact: Headaches suck.

Try headaches in a bus station with no food available to you but what's in a cigar shop.

More or less I've been there and done that......... I suffer from chronic headaches and have dealt with them in pretty much every scenario you can think of. It's why I always have so much sympathy for anyone who has one.

Hope your head feels better too, Dameon. *hugs*

*Pats* It will be once I'm home in my own bed.

Although I'll miss Harri, she told me there's a good chance we'll see each other again, so that cheered me up a bit. :D

Especially when you're inside one, though you won't be thinking about how much it sucks for very long.

Info: I am much larger than an equivalent Swiss person.

My semi-retired parents went to Switzerland, and brought me back a T-shirt. The label says XXL, and I'm normally about an XL person (even in college, when I was skinny, an L was a bit tight on me -- barrel chest, regardless of how thick or thin my waist is), but it clung to me like Lycra. The Swiss version of XXL is much smaller than I would have expected, and therefore, I am larger than the Swiss.

Info: I have a couple RPs to respond to, but I'm still quite warm and a little gastronomically unbalanced, so I'm not quite ready to write. Also, the more that add up, the more motivated I am to respond. So perhaps I'll just have to wait.

Fuck. I'm hella annoyed. My bff and I have had a tradition of watching Alpha Dog and eating Krispy Kreme before we each leave to go to school. But this time - the last fucking time for undergrad - I leave the fucking movie up in NC in storage. FML.

Also, every time I say "hella" I feel like Paradox is off somewhere laughing at me. :eek:

Fact: My friend Kim, puerto rican. fast talker.
Fact: My song Magdelena, british, fast talk.
Fact: 3way call with both of them. Sometimes hard to understand, but fun.
Fact: <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom