Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I love thick cut potatoes with honey mustard too.

Fact: I took an accidental second dose of my medicine D: It makes me hyper, so I am feeling really twitching and jittery right now.

Fact: I'm dying laughing

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoeXVQ7GJd0[/video]

OMG the picture does not match up...god how I love me some Tim Fite, forgot about him for 2 years

Dameon's custom title reminds me of the spoof of Usher's song (There Goes my Baby) that is called "That's not my Baby."

"..don't look nothing like my other 7 kids.."

Rofl.

LETS GO BRUINS.

Info: I want him here. =/
Info: Stealing my brother's laptop is always a smart decision. He doesn't see me enough for him to kick me off.
Info: JACK CHOP

Fact; Trying to come up with a solution to get Dameon's fat ass out of my bed so I can pass out. I can always hit him in the jewels, or I can plug his nose and smother his mouth. Decisions, decisions...
Fact; Tako is the love of my life. Her ideas of constructing a Murdoc Niccals robot just for me makes me extremely giddy, and I'm finding it hard to keep myself from being overly delusional. Still not sure if this is a good thing, or a bad thing~

Info: it really needs to stop being summer.
Info: Sure, give me high fall temps, in the 70s and sunny, even edge into 80 at the height of noon, drop into the 60s at night, even as low as to skirt the 50s. But come on, this stuff is killing me.
Info: I can't think, I can't move, I'm way way way too sweaty and with no afterglow to make it worth it, and it took me all night just to write my replies.
Info; summer sucks for me. I get that other people dig it, but those people must not live with humidity.

[
H a r r i e t said:
Fact; Trying to come up with a solution to get Dameon's fat ass out of my bed so I can pass out. I can always hit him in the jewels, or I can plug his nose and smother his mouth. Decisions, decisions...

Hey, I can do the same thing every morning. But I don't!

Maybe I should. Before you can get me. >:O

24y0dfs.jpg

Fact: I'm making a Chibi Ville Valo for Altair~
Fact; I SHOULD MAKE A STUFFED ONE TOO BECAUSE THAT'D BE AWESOME
Fact: Redu is adorable <3
Fact: I think I came up with an epic christmas present for Harriet~ :3

Fact: For once I'm in a situation I can't possibly fix..but it doesn't really bother me...

I wonder if it means I've grown...or given up?

Fact: Wants to snuggle Red's drawing.
Fact: Thinks that summer needs to go away now.
Fact: Is happily anticipating the storm we're supposed to get somewhat soon.
Fact: Still has an upper backache. =/
Fact: Despite the shoulder/neck/upper back pain, is quite content. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom