Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I'm really getting sick of these headaches....
Fact: They hurt reallllly bad.
Fact: If I'm complaining about the head pain, if an average person had it, they'd be weeping........
Fact: Wants to weep from the pain... T_T

-hugglesDA- With experiences of migraines and having them for more than I would like to I feel your pain.
Info:wishes more people would visit group rp section. XD

November[S n o w] said:
-hugglesDA- With experiences of migraines and having them for more than I would like to I feel your pain.

Yeah, I'm a migraine/chronic head pain sufferer. Have been since I was a very small kid. BLAH. It's why I have the tolerance I do. So you know if I'm complaining... it's BAD. T_T Lately, they've been unbearable. And my Imitrex supply is low. UGH!

darkangel76 said:
November[S n o w] said:

Yeah, I'm a migraine/chronic head pain sufferer. Have been since I was a very small kid. BLAH. It's why I have the tolerance I do. So you know if I'm complaining... it's BAD. T_T Lately, they've been unbearable. And my Imitrex supply is low. UGH!

Fact: Also suffers from Migranes
Fact: Feels terrible that DA is hurting
Fact: Wishes he were hurting instead
Fact: Worried about my sons first day of 4K today

doom29169 said:
darkangel76 said:
November[S n o w] said:

Fact: Also suffers from Migranes
Fact: Feels terrible that DA is hurting
Fact: Wishes he were hurting instead
Fact: Worried about my sons first day of 4K today

You... are such a sweet heart. You know this, right? Another reason why I <3 you so much.

xWickedBlackLace said:
Fact: I'm having a rather unsuccessful quest for Jazz classes in the area.

Fact: Doom really is a sweetie-pie.

He most certainly is and then some. Anyone who says otherwise will have to speak to me. XD

Fact: I'm working on a sky pirates styled graphic novel based around an alien invasion where the Aliens have taken over the surface, deep underground (for the most part) and outer space, leaving only the atmosphere and ocean free for the human survivors for the most part.

Long story short. I look forward to seeing what you two can do.

Fact: The striped balls that mark the forums kill my eyes.
Fact: I miss the nice, softer toned moons that used to be there.
Fact: Its kinda turning me off being here.
Fact: I finally posted to MM after being gone for a few days.

Fact: WHY DO I KEEP TYPING FACE?

Fact: I'm going to my Nana's house this weekend, way in the middleofnowhere, Texas. I couldn't be more excited, 'cause her house is GORGEOUS. ♥

Fact: Bacon is nature's perfect meat. It is good by itself, but makes anything else taste better. It can be eaten for any meal. It smells delicious.
Fact: I love bacon.
Fact: I am on a diet and am not allowed to eat bacon.
Fact: I am sad for lack of bacon in my life.

If you eat bacon like once a week or every two weeks, and only a few slices, you should be good and not ruin your diet.

Info: Would love some bacon now.
Info: Can't wait for the Sky Pirate RP. <3

doom29169 said:
Fact: Bacon is nature's perfect meat. It is good by itself, but makes anything else taste better. It can be eaten for any meal. It smells delicious.
Fact: I love bacon.
Fact: I am on a diet and am not allowed to eat bacon.
Fact: I am sad for lack of bacon in my life.

*hugs doom*

Fact: Still have that blasted headache... but the pain seems duller than yesterday at the very least.

Fact: I closed last night
Fact: I didn't get home until 2:30 am
Fact: Its now 9:30 and I haven't gotten a wink of sleep.
Fact: Someone needs to beat me over the head until i fall unconscious.

Friggin annoyed that I pissed away my nearly $190 travel credit with Delta because it expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom