Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading old convos with Jeff reminds me of how fucking awesome he is. He should quit his job and devote his life to IM'ing me.

Fact: I'm beginning to think much too much of my time recently has involved boats and liquor.

Ms Catailia said:
Fact: I've been trying to get more involved in BMR but all the cliques I see intimidate me. X'D
See, people used to outside social organizations seem to misinterpret the behavior in boards such as this. There's folks on here who do goof around and play-flirt and interact with each other a lot, because we like each other. But the whole point of all of this is to interact with new people, too. So in a sense, there might be cliques as in groupings of people who know each other and like to interact, but unlike high school, they're hardly exclusive.

DamningTheHeavens said:
-pulls you into my circle of friends.- Hi, I'm Dan! Don't be intimidated

Mr Master said:
See, people used to outside social organizations seem to misinterpret the behavior in boards such as this. There's folks on here who do goof around and play-flirt and interact with each other a lot, because we like each other. But the whole point of all of this is to interact with new people, too. So in a sense, there might be cliques as in groupings of people who know each other and like to interact, but unlike high school, they're hardly exclusive.

@Dan: lol okay, thank you. ^.^ I'm Catailia. Nice to meet you.

@MrMaster: That makes sense. You guys always seem to be having so much fun and I'm afraid I'm going to say something and everyone is just going to be like, 'wtf?'. But I suppose I'll never make friends if I don't try to talk. By the by, your name seems very intimidating but you're actually very nice. Never judge a book by its cover, right? Nice to meet you as well.

Ms Catailia said:
Fact: I've been trying to get more involved in BMR but all the cliques I see intimidate me. X'D
-Intimi-humps-

BMR related dreams creep me out. I need school to start so I can focus my efforts elsewhere. Especially when they involve the Freshman. DUN DUN DUN.

Ms Catailia said:
I honestly don't think there really are any true blue cliques here on BMR. It's exactly as MM said. Just groupings of people who know each other and get along. New people are always welcome to such groups. I know about 7 months ago I knew no one here. Now I know several and they all welcomed me with open arms. So... have no fear. :)

darkangel76 said:
I honestly don't think there really are any true blue cliques here on BMR. It's exactly as MM said. Just groupings of people who know each other and get along. New people are always welcome to such groups. I know about 7 months ago I knew no one here. Now I know several and they all welcomed me with open arms. So... have no fear. :)

Cool. I hope one day I can get to know all of you well and have fun like you guys seem to have. Thank you.

Ms Catailia said:
darkangel76 said:

Cool. I hope one day I can get to know all of you well and have fun like you guys seem to have. Thank you.
No problem! I've no doubt that you'll soon be joking and what not with the rest of us! That said..... *snuggles Ms C!* hehe... hope you don't mind snuggles! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom