Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you posted last it said it was on page 431 and said the thread didn't exist xD; Maybe you accidently double posted? I dunno xD

FACT: 1000th post. Woo~

What had happened is that the forum spawned a new page for the thread as the next post would be in there.

It's a random thing that occurs from time to time. Saw it over on gaia too, don't know if they ever solved it. Probably not.

Fact: I liked Dameon's avi pic on the old version of BMR. D'aww i miss it.

Fact: The Throwdown re-make of Baby's got Back makes me happy.

Fact: I don't want to go back to where i live.. but i have to feed my turtle! Sad day

Fact: My rps were active on crack this morning. this makes me happy
Fact: If anyone wants to add my IMs, feel free. that's why i put em there

Fact: I have far too much free time, and not enough to do when I am actually occupied.

I think this is beyond sexy. I don't even know why.

Anybody who clicks that won't be expecting that. HAHAHA.

Thank you for ruining the surprise for everybody else!!! :]
Ohreallynow? Where?

Yay. Danke. Now I ish cold!

My green bean/broccoli/chicken/pasta casserole kicked ass for dinner.

DareToDream said:
Omerta said:
FACT: I'm allergic to coconuts.
Fact: I'm not allergic to coconuts. I just can't stand them or anything that's coconut flavored.
This.

Ms Catailia said:
Mr Master said:
See, people used to outside social organizations seem to misinterpret the behavior in boards such as this. There's folks on here who do goof around and play-flirt and interact with each other a lot, because we like each other. But the whole point of all of this is to interact with new people, too. So in a sense, there might be cliques as in groupings of people who know each other and like to interact, but unlike high school, they're hardly exclusive.
That makes sense. You guys always seem to be having so much fun and I'm afraid I'm going to say something and everyone is just going to be like, 'wtf?'. But I suppose I'll never make friends if I don't try to talk. By the by, your name seems very intimidating but you're actually very nice. Never judge a book by its cover, right? Nice to meet you as well.
Oh, man, if you made us go WTF, that would be awesome. Some of the best running gags and quote moments come out of WTF comments, as the Epic Chat Quotes thread will prove. So if anything, I think you should actually TRY for a WTF moment! :D

As for the name, I wrote something up about it in my Journal, but I can't figure out yet how to link to just a single post, so I'm gonna just cut and paste:

1) Suggests some of my interests. Durr.

2) Comes off as a little bit amusing/harmless, much like the rest of me. EDIT: Clearly, this doesn't work for everyone, as Catailia's reaction shows

3) Semi-alliterative, just like "kit-kat" (now I want chocolate)

4) I have a Master's degree.

5) Additional personal resonance I only explicate to a few, so... but it exists and is a factor.

6) Wasn't already taken when I first tried it out.
Not only am I nice, I'm the nicest narwhal you're likely to meet. At least on this board. :D But you can ask anybody*, I'm a nice guy.

(*Except Hahvy, Harriet, DA, Nihil, ZG, Aku, Clubby, just about anyone, actually, so forget I recommended asking anyone about how nice I am, and just figure I'm a total bastard, that way any behavior that isn't bastadry will be a pleasant surprise; in fact, that's good advice for dealing with humanity as a whole, and have I mentioned I love footnotes? Because I do.)
My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
MM is a liar he just says that to make his blatant clique favoritism seem justified.
See, you say "favoritism" I say "exploitable targets," but then some of us like exploitation from either end, so I suppose that works, too!

<333 to the Pony!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom