Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I'm noticing a trend between my random bouts of depression and self-loathing between when I work and go to church. Hm...

I have noticed just now that when you post several times in a row (like when you scroll down what posts you've missed and respond as you go), this new format pushes them all into one longer post.

I like that. I find it convenient. Albeit a bit hampering to the general post count. :p
Zalvek said:
Fact: I'm noticing a trend between my random bouts of depression and self-loathing between when I work and go to church. Hm...
If it's a trend, it's not random. Track that, you technical science person, map the incidences. It's a project, a project of You. :D

Fact: I just ate an entire sleeve of crackers for some reason.
Fact: I am walking down to get an application tomorrow.

Fact: Thinks it's rather funny that something like half the people active at any one time are invisible.
Fact: It took me about a day and a half to realize that the * by the user names indicated this invisibility.
Fact: Realized this when she noticed that the default when signing in is 'invisible'.
Fact: Yes, all of this made me lol. XD

Oh. I thought the * was just an indication of self. Because if they're invisible, how would their names show up? :/
I like being invisible but why mask how often I'm here if the site monitors the exact amount of time I'm around.

Also, is the recruiting forum visible to everybody?

Fact: Is currently out of RPs to reply to right now
Fact: Is currently the only one viewing this thread that doesn't have a bright and colorful name (according to the User(s) browsing this thread thinger)

@ Clubby:
Nope.... the * indicates who is invisible. Since you can see yourself... if you're invisible, you'll see an * after your name. You'd be surprised how many people are invisible. It's seriously LOL-worthy!!!! XD

As for the Recruiting forum.... nope. Admin, Superheroines, Supervillains, Welcoming Committee and Recruiters can all see it. I guess Supporters can too. hehe! You learn something new every day.

@ MM:
Yep... I haz powers that let's me see all..... no one can hide! NO ONE! lolol. XD

^ Le gasp!

Fact: I forgot what i was supposed to write >8U

8 mins later:

Fact: I'm gonna draw something totally random later today

Ilovegoatse said:
Fact: Noes, I've just had a lot of naked related food mistakes. D8

understandible then o 3o

Fact: my brain is boiling, cause of this website thingie, i can't work out how to finish >8U

Fact: I'm going to attempt to bring my kids to the $1 kid movie this morning. Apparently Tuesday mornings during the summer they show kiddie movies for only $1 so all the stay-at-home parents, etc bring their little ones (REGARDLESS of age) to them since no one cares if the kids scream or what have you. Why? Because the movie is only a freakin' $1 and a the movie is a kiddie flick that's already been out on DVD and TV for a good long while (no new releases). That said, I'm going to give it a go and see how my son, especially, does. He's on the border as far as sitting through movies goes. Sometimes he's good, sometimes not and it often depends on the movie... at least at home. hehe!!! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom