Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: My old account is, for some reason, not responding to any of my attempts to actually change the password. I wonder if this is a problem that some users are having or if it is just me.

Fact: I hope that it gets sorted out soon. I would really hate to have to try and scrimp together all of my roleplays and partners to tell them posting will be very awkward for awhile.

Fact: Is annoyed.

Fact: is weirded out by all the changes o__o

Fact: is hoping everyone is dealing with them ok~

Fact: has her bird over for a few days ^w^ yay~

Fact: I will love Vek forever if he can make it so I can change the background color x-x
Fact: Suppposedly my friend was to come over and help me clean today >.>; my apartment isn't as mcuh of a disaster as more of...disorganized? ya.
Fact: So far haven't heard from her.
Fact: her boyfriend hates me :<

Fact: has to RELINK EVERYTHING in her sig cause it no longer exists ;-;
Fact: If you go to Your profile and then click "Find all Threads" or "Find all Posts" You should be able to survive now <3
Fact: YOU LOVE ME MORE D<

Fact: Now all of Hahvy's posts are Effin huge x.x;
Fact: I only used Subscriptions because it made life easier cause then I'd get topic replies in my E-mail.
Fact: I have yet to know if these generic emails are like the old ones oooooooor if they're gonna be different. We'll see~
Fact: Now I wanna make a new sig because mine doesn't blend anymore ;-;
Fact: NARWHALSNARWHALS Swimmin in the ocean, causing a commotion cause they are so Awesome~

Fact: drunk as hell
Fact: loves having friends that can sneak me into strip bars to get me drunk and look at sexy ladies

That thread should have been moved to PVP for the epicness it was becoming.

But oh wells.

Info: I love how I get my best inspirations when I'm upset. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom