Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny when I'm incredibly upfront about the kind of person I am to people. Straight up warnings. Then they don't believe me and wig out at some point down the line. Didn't I fucking tell you the deal before we got to this point? Yeah. Yeah I did.

Whenever I wear anything other than a t-shirt, my friends tell me I look nice or ask me why I'm dressed up.

Vivid Fizz said:
Fact: All of my RPs haven't gotten a reply for an hour and a half.

That's not entirely true. I responded but it was right before you posted this. xD.

2AM_Club said:
I think it's funny how dude wants to be my friend again after months of not talking to me. I'm the same person, bro. If you thought I was disrespectful before...

.....you've only gotten worse? xD

I've probably gotten worse. In a week he'll be like: "I can't be your friend. You're too blahblahblahblahblah"

Fact: I am in a much better state of mind with my RPs now.
Fact: I'm no longer overwhelmed.
Fact: I no longer feel like I'm burning out.
Fact: Sends out much <333333 to 2 of my current RP partners. :)

Info:
Is becoming less of a recluse:
Went downtown to various locations. One called 'Lodos'.
Fact: Can hold conversations long enough to be invited along with females in limos.
Fact: Turned it down because I couldn't leave a friend behind at said establishment.
Fact: Should have gone with friend.
Fact: Is tired and believes everything happens for a reason.

Fact: I'm painting right now! :D
Fact: I am very much enjoying my RPs
Fact: I finished a nummy burger while playing Mu.
Fact: My birthday is in 3 months and 15days. :D

Fact: I've only been on the site for a few days and I'm already in like 5 RPs, and have two more requests.
Fact: I'm a whore.

Fact: I didn't get to go shopping last night
Fact: My car is a piece of shit and has pissed me off one too many times
Fact: Today is a new day
Fact: I hope today is not a repeat of yesterday D<

Nihilistic_Impact said:
I miss my custom title, but I'll hold off tell things are set up to see about getting it back.

To Get Custom Titles
  1. Go to User CP
  2. Click Edit Profile
  3. Top Right hand box has Custom Title Interface
  4. Design and click update profile

:)

But we can't change our User Groups though outside of an Admin I think. >.>;

...then again that means that we can't make funny shit as custom titles anymore. Sad now. :<

EDIT: It's like with how now EVERYONE can be invisible.

"Hello. I know Size Can be Daunting. But Do not be afraid, I love you...I LOVE JU! :D!" - Robin Williams in 'Happy Feet'

Ali (telling about a lady who had come in getting her groceries during a storm) : I don't know about Hungry, but I sure am wet.

TakodaVega said:
"Hello. I know Size Can be Daunting. But Do not be afraid, I love you...I LOVE JU! :D!" - Robin Williams in 'Happy Feet'

Ali (telling about a lady who had come in getting her groceries during a storm) : I don't know about Hungry, but I sure am wet.

were you looking for my quote thread? XD

Fact: I need to start an RP but I am having stupid block.
Fact: I wish my other RPs would get replies. I hate waiting sometimes. More so when I have nothing to do.
Fact: And I truly have nothing to do for two and a half hours.

Found some B&N giftcards in an old wallet. I have like $18. Too bad I'll probably buy books for class..Waah.
BUT: I also have $25 at BestBuy. WTF have I been doing with my life?

Far too excited to be planning my TMNT tailgate costume for Homecoming with my alumni friend.

Fact: I opened custodian accounts for my kids today.
Fact: My kids officially have their own savings accounts now! Heeee!!!!!
Fact: Now to write that will.... morbid, yeah. But still necessary. *sigh*

Fact: still believes she never wants to have children...evar o__e
Fact: is annoyed that after two days of spending time with her boyfriend, he still had complaints =/
Fact: is pretty lethargic today...oh well, school is coming x__x
Fact: Misses stability...

Awww, will writing. -huggles.- I hate thinking about that kind of thing.

Fact: Loving my rps

Well, that good mood died quick. You know how on facebook, they suggest friends based on mutual friends? It suggested my friend Bob Merrit. He hung himself 2 years ago.

Fact: fucking crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom