Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
reduction said:
Fact; havn't talked with Lace in AGES!! -pounces her and huggles her lots-
Fact: i will sooner or later start drawing more and more with my tablet, so i can be better using it, rawrr

I miss my Redu like crazy! -huggles tight- I think about him everytime I hear Psyclon Nine and various other badass tracks we shared!

I hate everyone and everything right now. An quarantine once a month might not be such a terrible idea.
I'm a little sad that I don't have my phone that defaults to "LOML" when I try to text "look"
I love the fact that my roommate is getting us a fold able beer pong table

Fact; My legs are sore as fuck from walking all over.
Fact; I hate the city I live in so hardcore.
Fact; I can't find a medium temperature in my room; either too hot, or too cold. It is very frustrating.
Fact; You disgust me.

Fact: I know the real reason Harriet's legs are sore.
Fact: I give terrible leg massages but dammit is it worth it.

Fact: was just very amused XD thanks Hero <3

Fact: mmm, dinner was tasty, but i was stupid and forgot soda messes my tummy up TwT

Fact: is drawing up a sexy vixen ;3

Fact: My head is now littered in scabs. I never had the scalp feel so sore before.
Fact: Despicable Me is an adorable movie. If people like that sort of thing, I highly recommend it.

Fact: shitty day today, hopefully a better day tomorrow (Mayhem Fest~)
heres to knowing someday we will all die -takes shot-

RANDOM FACT ALERT !
I am filthy, both literally and figuretively...
I am so tired my eyes betray me and wish to close... so I force them open with sheer will power.
Tomorrow may be another 18+ hour day... so I relish the fact I'm closing a road and watching people give me the bird while screaming about not knowing an alternate route.
I have my evil moments... at the same token I still give advice and directions to help them reach their destinations... if they don't throw stuff at me.

Vivid Fizz said:
Fact: Despicable Me is an adorable movie. If people like that sort of thing, I highly recommend it.
I don't and I still liked it. I'm definitely looking forward to MegaMind with the superhero MetroMan. I cracked up and my friend didn't even get why I was laughing at first.

I just did a little angry blogging - I feel better. But the strawberry daiquiri didn't hurt.
WL is fantastic. I always forget just how much until I talk to him.

Fact: I think David Bowie is the only man who can sparkle and STILL look menacing!
Fact: I love Stoli
Fact: If stoli was a person i would love it all night long.
Fact: I have a really big sword

Fact: hopes Vet has a better day tomorrow ^^
Fact: totally agrees with Legion on the David Bowie thing XD
Fact: wishes she could be anything like the characters she draws

Just for you 2AM

Fact: If a woman is soaked in stoli, I am likely to attack and lick it all off of her, inch for inch.

Fact: is amused that old crushes (who snubbed her way back when) find her attractive now...revenge is fair play you asshats >: D

Fact: time goes too f-ing fast when you dont want it to D: <

Legion said:
Just for you 2AM

Fact: If a woman is soaked in stoli, I am likely to attack and lick it all off of her, inch for inch.

Yes, darling. YES! I had two Stoli families when I celebrated my 21st birthday. I am definitely a fan.

I miss Edward Norton in ZG's avi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom