Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: this is what happens when you have gay photographer friends who buy you lingerie for parties and decide to put the pictures up on the internet -__- ;;;

it was meant to be "art"

Fact: i would but i'd rather not weird out my grandparents XDD

Fact: he bought me the lingerie FOR my boyfriend XD he was the first one who got the pictures.

Fact: he's gay, he sees more naked people than i'll probably ever see in my life, i'm not bothered XD he's weird already~

Fact: should stop being bothered by it .__. at least im mostly clothed (it's covering lingerie)

Fact: Had a very busy evening.
Fact: The DVD player died yesterday, so I lugged the thing to work today in my messenger bag on my bike.
Fact: It would cost more to fix the old one than it would to buy a new, better one.
Fact: Am now enjoying Netflix Instant View on my TV like a fully modern narwhal! Hooray!

Fact: thinks people who don't respect others for doing their jobs are made of fail and suck.
Fact: was nearly arrested for "obstructing justice" when a police officer ran into me earlier today in the middle of a foot chase.
Fact: the fall from aforementioned collision tore my favorite blazer.
Snazzy Trinket said:
Fact: They are cute, but a pain in the ass.

I've noticed that's an issue with puppies.

Zombies Galore said:
kikora said:
Oh ouch ZG! DX Sorry to hear that... Can the blazer be fixed at least?

Not by someone with my lack of sewing skills. I will ask around, but I don't think it'll be that great.
I don't think it'd cost too much to take to a tailor who could fix it right up. ^^

Zombies Galore said:
Fact: thinks people who don't respect others for doing their jobs are made of fail and suck.
Fact: was nearly arrested for "obstructing justice" when a police officer ran into me earlier today in the middle of a foot chase.
Fact: the fall from aforementioned collision tore my favorite blazer.
That sound's absolutely ridiculous. -_-

Fact: wishes she didn't have to get off the computer TwT *insert ridiculousnes here*

Fact: should anyway, i haz job interview in the mornin~

toodles luvvies <3

kikora said:
I don't think it'd cost too much to take to a tailor who could fix it right up. ^^

It won't. I just don't want to spend the money. My sphincter tightens up to the point where I could shove coal in there and make a diamond in a week at the idea of spending more money. I've spent quite a bit in the last couple weeks given the unexpected moving.

Snazzy Trinket said:
That sound's absolutely ridiculous. -_-

It is. The cops in my area are made of suck.

Katch said:
Fact: should anyway, i haz job interview in the mornin~

Best of luck. I'm sure you'll do really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom