Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Slept from 5 AM to 2:30 PM today
Fact: Is wondering why Hahvy does not have Electricity in her apartment o_O
Fact: Not all 'bad/evil' people are actually bad.

Fact: Can't believe I missed the chance to use my 420 post for something wonderful.
Fact: Is now planning my 666 post.

Fact: My son accidentally injured me a few minutes ago.
Fact: His weapon.... a popping toy.
Fact: The result.... a freakin' fat lower lip. Honestly, I'm seriously lucky he didn't break my teeth. Instead, I have a fat and cut up lower lip. DX
Fact: In case it wasn't clear.... he hit me in the face with this toy. T_T

Fact: Currently my internet says it is disconnected
Fact: Everything and it's mother is still connected. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to post xD

TakodaVega said:
Fact: Currently my internet says it is disconnected
Fact: Everything and it's mother is still connected. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to post xD

I get that a lot. You're on wireless, I assume?

DamningTheHeavens said:
Fact: Serious mosh pit withdrawals.
Fact: REALLY needs to fucking hurt someone
You know those little containers that hold the shit you get out of kid vending machines? You stick like 25 cents in the machine and get a figurine or something. Clearly I've having a hard time explaining, but back when I was upset enough to feel physically aggressive, I used to hurl those little things at the wall. It was cheap and easy and preferable in general since I'd been breaking things that weren't mine. Although the remote works fine and you can't even tell with the microwave. But even your trying to cause harm to a person then I got nothing. -disengages again-

This makes me happy-like. At least the chick asked for my birthday today. Last time I bought alcohol the chick didn't card me or anything. I was miffed.

Fact; Job searching will begin tomorrow!
Fact; My goal for this week is to draw original pieces, instead of Gorillaz related ones
Fact; Still wishing he'd fuck to the off for good.
Fact; I'm so excited for October that I'm having dreams about it. Which is very, very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom