Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info: Feel like absolute shit. I have a fucking cold because of stupid assholes that I stupidly hung out with this weekend.
Info: I haven't slept in a bed since thursday night.
Info: Clubbing for the first time last night was the highlight of my entire weekend.
Info: I feel like crying again.
Info: Have had a total of maybe 13 hours of sleep since thursday.​

Fact: I love yoyos.. They are fantastic..
Fact: I once beat the karate kid in a street fight..
Fact: I've had the last three days off work and litteraly have been cracked out on beer, pop, xbox, and Full Throttle with my best friend.. Sound track for the weekend? Santogold, The Runaways, Jonathan Coulton, Operation Ivy, and various Big Band and Swing.. I have only had eight hours of sleep this whole time.
Fact: The Rocky Training Montage is based off the first ten minutes of my life.
Fact: Surprising as it may sound.. All these facts are true.. Minus this one I guess..

Fact: I'm home. YAY!
Fact: I've been browsing threads and..... my goodness, so much has happened! lolol!
Fact: I missed everyone. *hugs all around*

Fact: I feel sad. :/
Fact: I wanna kill my ex-gf's ex Fiancee it thing for being a fucking douchebag of a cheater and lying to her.
Fact: My friends know how extremely protective I am of them.
Fact: My boyfriend's friends call me "The Eunucher" for a reason~
Fact: I miss my boyfriend like crazy. :/ I wish he was here to cuddle.

Fact: i started back in uni today, my class first ends at 3:40pm my time
Fact: it's going to be hell of a long day
Fact: i failed at drawing a damn chibi today, so i will have to start drawing them more, untill i fail lesser >8U
Fact: i miss you all so badly

Fact: Because 13+ hours is a hell of a long car ride... I managed to listen to the complete audio version of Max Brooks' 'World War Z'.
Opinion: Said book was fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Opinion: Others should read/listen to this book too. XD

Info: Misses redu too!
Info: It's been five days and there is still no electricity at my apartment.
Info: I miss my baby kitty. I cried last night when I saw him cause I had to leave the apartment again.
Info: I have a cold that sucks enough that I'm exhausted and can't do my job today.​

Fact: Working in fast food, my perception of High school kids has gone way way down. Seriously no offense to the some of the people here but are you lot that stupid!

Fact: Some guy I know called my house really early this morning because his house burnt down and needed my parents to help him get a motel room.
Fact: They weren't home.
Fact: I went back to bed.

Does that make me a bad person?

If you need to ask....

I have to turn the tv volume up if I watch while I eat because I chew too loud :/
I consistently check the roleplay requests by maies even though I'm not looking for more partners

Ehhhhm, i woud have tried to help a little ^^; like direct him elsewhere...
But if he was asking for your parents there's not too much you can do, he can call other people. Especially if it was just a random dude o_0 there are authorities for that kinda thing...

Fact: got woken up by a call to come in for a job interview, SCORE ;D
Fact: is a little more loved than she thought she was ^w^
Fact: should visit Chicago >: 3

Dameon said:
I don't feel bad about it. I'm just wondering what other people think.
If you don't feel bad then who gives a fuck what other people think about it? If people think you're a bad person are you going to call him up and help him get settled?

My popsicle opening skills are majorly lacking. Foo.

2AM_Club said:
Dameon said:
If you don't feel bad then who gives a fuck what other people think about it? If people think you're a bad person are you going to call him up and help him get settled?.

What? You think there needs to be a reason beyond basic curiosity? Well, there's not. So....don't read into it so much.

Dameon said:
2AM_Club said:
Dameon said:
If you don't feel bad then who gives a fuck what other people think about it? If people think you're a bad person are you going to call him up and help him get settled?

What? You think there needs to be a reason beyond basic curiosity? Well, there's not. So....don't read into it so much.
Fah. Actually you replied before I could edit what I said. Your question was probs rhetorical anyway. -disengages-

Fact: Travels definitely throw off kids' schedules.
Fact: I'm desperately hoping my kids act normal tomorrow, because...... @_@
Fact: Sooooo going to bed early tonight! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom