Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dameon said:
Fact: My favorite accents are, in order, Australian, Irish, Southern Drawl, Scottish, British, Austrian, French aaaaaaaand Spanish.

Fact: has a southern drawl when she says certain words xD
Fact: when she was still working at McD's a LOT of people asked her where she came from xD; and assumed places from the Midwest...to...Scotland o.o

H a r r i e t said:
TakodaVega said:
Fact: NINJA ASSASSIN! :3 Woot for violence with Shiny Objects~

*drool* Sexy azn is sexy.

Fact: IKnowright? I'd totally do him.
Fact: I totally love violent movies >.> They seem to be a turn on xD;

Dameon said:
Fact: When I'm in America, people assume I'm from Minnesota.

Minnesotans and Canadians sound a lot alike. I've also noticed that Canadians tend be more polite than a lot of Americans outside of that part of the Midwest so it's easy to mistake one for the other.

Actually, I didn't even see you holding the door open for her. Which is why I continued walking.

You know the kind of people I hang out with. None of them would ever hold a door open for someone they didn't know. I'm not used to it.

H a r r i e t said:
Dameon said:
Yeah, people look at me weird when I hold the door open for people I don't know when I'm in the states.
People look at you weird when you do that in Ontario. I look at you weird when you do that in Ontario.
I do that all the time in Chicago. I think it's my attitude about it, like it's perfectly normal for me to do that, and don't think anything of it. Folks seem to just go with it, for some reason.

H a r r i e t said:
Actually, I didn't even see you holding the door open for her. Which is why I continued walking.

You know the kind of people I hang out with. None of them would ever hold a door open for someone they didn't know. I'm not used to it.

Yeah, well, that's my fault for holding the door for you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom