Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info: Has a headache that is making her feel sick.
Info: Doesn't help that the hot weather is messing with her.
Info: The AC is but isn't helping.
Info: Needs a nap.
Info: Has another hour of work.​

darkangel76 said:
November[S n o w] said:
"bill Nye the science guy" -singsliketheshow- That was my fav show back then....I feel old.
*checks out her own age*
=/
*facepalm*

you're hardly old, m'dear. XD
<3

In this generation i iz.....half people my age don't even know about Freakazoid, let alone lamb chop, and friggan wishbone.... I feelz old.... >.<;

Fact: I can't understand how you could miss your period for 9 months and find out now you're preggers o_o;

Fact: I might regret eatting dinner at Van Hitler's (Gram) house. >>;

Fact: Van Hitler got her name many years ago after she went psycho bitch on me when i didn't have a job. >_>

Fact: Mom dided when I was 7

Fact: Punched a kid in the face for talking to much

Fact: Tripped 12 kids in my life for riding heelies

Fact: I'm confused as to why YouTube thinks Mrs. Obama giving a public service announcement has any relevance to Robot Chicken sketches about oral sex.

• Home from a fun night with the boys.
        Totally seen that super hot cop again;
        wish he pulled us over.

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

November[S n o w] said:
darkangel76 said:
November[S n o w] said:
"bill Nye the science guy" -singsliketheshow- That was my fav show back then....I feel old.
*checks out her own age*
=/
*facepalm*

you're hardly old, m'dear. XD
<3

In this generation i iz.....half people my age don't even know about Freakazoid, let alone lamb chop, and friggan wishbone.... I feelz old.... >.<;
i guess..... but i have 16 years on you!
*passes out*
lol <3

MarxistPanda said:
You just gave me the most awesome of childhood flashbacks, Novie. Thank you!

You iz welcome Pandee. XD

@DA: The immaturity[among other things] of kids in this generation makes me feel like I'm someone's great, great, great, great, great....grandma. I swear. XD

Kravin5150 said:
Mr Master said:
Kravin5150 said:
Fact: 20yrs ago, on this day, something awesome happened~
It was a good movie, but I wouldn't call it "awesome." Still...
lol, no clue what your talking about xD
Opening night of... you know what? Never mind. Clearly not what you meant. So, was it happy birthday, or was it happy conception? Is this the date your parents had the sexy times?

Mr Master said:
Opening night of... you know what? Never mind. Clearly not what you meant. So, was it happy birthday, or was it happy conception? Is this the date your parents had the sexy times?
well I know today was the opening night of Toy Story3 but it wasn't made 20 years ago xD
but its my birthday, i have no idea what day i was conceived. I just hope my dad wasn't on leave during that time xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom