Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
H a r r i e t said:
Kravin5150 said:
well I know today was the opening night of Toy Story3 but it wasn't made 20 years ago xD
but its my birthday, i have no idea what day i was conceived. I just hope my dad wasn't on leave during that time xD

Happy biffday! <3
thanks, I sooooo want the pic of Noodle p.q it is teh awesome

H a r r i e t said:
Kravin5150 said:
thanks, I sooooo want the pic of Noodle p.q it is teh awesome

Wut picture of Noodle? .__.
your avatar? that is noodle right? I know the days of experimenting with drugs hasn't fried my brain that bad has it? x.X

H a r r i e t said:
Kravin5150 said:
your avatar? that is noodle right? I know the days of experimenting with drugs hasn't fried my brain that bad has it? x.X

OH. I'm slower than usual tonight. x3

Yes, that's Noodle. I'll send it to you over aim? o3o
plz and thx
it doesn't happen to come in wallpaper size does it? >.> <.<

• Fact.

I should go to the gym tomorrow morning.
        Well, technically this morning.
        BUT IT'S ALWAYS SO BUSY.

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Fact: Joker from ME2 makes me laugh so hard xD "this is all Joker's fault. I have to spend all day computing PI cause he plugged in the overlord!"

2mmbmgl.png

Fact; I just made Kravin's birthday present. :3

Fact For seven dollars I got to go to an open bar gallery party
Fact: I learned Godforbid has a life that's waayyy more interesting than anything he could make up.
Fact: I also learned Godforbid enjoys comics
Fact: As a result of a weird venue, I got to hangout with, and truly meet my favorite band and all its members in detail.

Fact: I am now staying with my mom until she gets used to being alone at night.
Fact: It is a little weird but at least I get access to the computer for as long as I want.
Fact: Plus this place is MUCH closer to the hospital than mine; which is where I am hoping to get a job at.

Info: Distance is the key to survival. Locking, stitching, shutting, closing. Two deep breaths.
Info: Busy day. Trying to relax and enjoy what free time I have.
Info: Drinking tonight for fun and to escape.​

Fact: Stawberry festival tonight! Evening full of daqueries and choco-dipped strawberries straight from the vinyards of the Hamptons!

Fact: OMG rp crash course!

Fact: Somebody actually asked me what I'm doing Fourth of July weekend. ~ I be excited :3

Fact: Imma going to go drinkin at Hi5 on tuesday. $4 drinks behind the bar. Awesomeness. <3 And Rock n' Roll Karaoke ~ Sweeeeeeeeeet

Fact: Five days walking outside and being active outside and I barely have a tan yet.
Fact: I am tired of being the color of a ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom